Mister Terrific VS Gambit??

Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in Quite Comical
If DC and Marvel had a crossover between the two, who's winnin? T-spheres VS flaming cards??

250px-Jsa76.jpg

Mister_Terrific_Michael_Holt_0015.jpg

misterterrific.jpg

Gambit.full.1209842.jpg

Gambit-remy-lebeau-gambit-5799620-849-801.jpg

Mister Terrific VS Gambit?? 10 votes

Mister Terrific
90%
gnsrageintlhakTriple B'sNothingButTheTruthDillaDeafDarkRaidenSour-Creamindyman87 9 votes
Gambit
10%
evoljeanyes 1 vote

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    edited November 2013
    Mister Terrific
    Genius level intellect and master martial artist ftw.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gambit
    Gambit for the win!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gambit easily. He'd just charge the T-spheres so they're gone. Gambit is recognized by Nick Fury as one of the best hand-to hand combatants in the marvel universe so that martial arts is a wash. Superhuman agility and willing to use street tactics gives Remy the dub with ease.
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    True, Gambit can do that but mister terrific is a genius plus he's one of the best hand to hand combatants in the dc universe, up there with batman, bronze tiger and deathstroke. He can also cloak himself, create holographic images and shoot beams of light. The t sphere travels at 14 miles per second and he's the third smartest man alive.
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    He can take out taskmaster so he can switch up his hand to hand combat with superior intellect.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with Gambit
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not too familiar with Mr. Terrific. Didnt he have a solo series when the new 52 started? he was one of the first to get cancelled i believe.
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    I like that they created something new and not generic.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    isnt Mr T the 3rd smartest human behind Lex and Bruce in DC
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    He's the third smartest, dunno the first and second are.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRAINIAC AINT UP THERE WITH THE SMARTEST?
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    Possibly, as well as that gorilla dude but if he's the third smartest, that says a lot.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Brainiac im pretty sure the smart character in DC but he isnt human nor Grodd
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister Terrific
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Im not too familiar with Mr. Terrific. Didnt he have a solo series when the new 52 started? he was one of the first to get cancelled i believe.

Cause he's black!

I'm a big fan of gambit but t is 2 smart.

• Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    Wish a black artist would make a show on him and icon. Kinda like static shock, it would be dope.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, Gambit can do that but mister terrific is a genius plus he's one of the best hand to hand combatants in the dc universe, up there with batman, bronze tiger and deathstroke. He can also cloak himself, create holographic images and shoot beams of light. The t sphere travels at 14 miles per second and he's the third smartest man alive.

Who told you that ? ? T-spheres are out because Gambit would blow them ? up. Superhuman agility so Holt ain't touching him. A more accomplished hand to hand fighter and bo staff user willing to use street tactics, and he would just charge the floor or Holt's jacket and it's a wrap. (plus idk if he can charge organic material now or not. goes back and forth because marvel are ? ) This just goes to show how nerfed Marvel has made Gambit where people sit here and honestly think Holt would beat him because he smart, like Gambit is stupid or some ? . And don't let that ? go Death because he turning the air into poisonous gas. Oh and let's not forget Faiza healing him back to his original power level before he went back in time to get Sinister to take that piece out of his brain in the last issue of Gambit vol 5. New Sun killed Dark Phoenix (and I think) Galactus, Surfer for dolo, and scorched the whole world BY ACCIDENT.

I'm sorry, but Mr. Terrific is not ? with Gambit. I'm sorry
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific

Who told you that ? ? T-spheres are out because Gambit would blow them ? up. Superhuman agility so Holt ain't touching him. A more accomplished hand to hand fighter and bo staff user willing to use street tactics, and he would just charge the floor or Holt's jacket and it's a wrap. (plus idk if he can charge organic material now or not. goes back and forth because marvel are ? ) This just goes to show how nerfed Marvel has made Gambit where people sit here and honestly think Holt would beat him because he smart, like Gambit is stupid or some ? . And don't let that ? go Death because he turning the air into poisonous gas. Oh and let's not forget Faiza healing him back to his original power level before he went back in time to get Sinister to take that piece out of his brain in the last issue of Gambit vol 5. New Sun killed Dark Phoenix (and I think) Galactus, Surfer for dolo, and scorched the whole world BY ACCIDENT.

I'm sorry, but Mr. Terrific is not ? with Gambit. I'm sorry

If we're talking New sun and death gambit, yes but we're talking original Gambit who lost to Batman in a crossover. It's not about what Gambit can do with the T-spheres if he gets a hold of one, it's about what Mister Terrific can do with the T-spheres including invisibility, holographs, lasers and bombs as well as a master martial artist with a genius intellect. He carries at least 3 but has shown he can carry 10 or more for multiple reasons. We're talking about a genius that can play tricks on Gambit and stealth attack him with bombs. Realistically, Mister Terrific can beat Batman in my opinion.
  • jaxn
    what crossover did Batman defeat Gambit?
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    I thought they fought already or was that cap?
  • jaxn
    Cap and Batman fought in a few crossovers. I don't know if he and Gambit have ever faced each other
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gambit
    Gambit got skull drug by nightwing in a crossover though, right?
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    If he did, Mr T definitely got this.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Mister Terrific
    Crossovers don't count though...they mad illogical. Regardless, Terrific should win, them T-spheres are too much and Gambit holds back too much to do anything about it.
  • jaxn
    Gambit would nuke the floor if it came to it. He's not the type to hold back. He's also superhuman in speed and agility
  • Sour-Cream
    Mister Terrific
    He'd be considered like a metahuman, Yall ? overpowering him.