What's going on in Miami dolphins locker room?

1141516171820»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    O'Neill bout to let the skeletons out the closet
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is just bizarre, what's really hasn't been touched on enough is the ? aspect of this. It just baffles me. With the Riley Cooper ? , he got caught on tape saying it once and he was ? . His teammates had an issue with it as they should, while Incognito was praised and allowed to be racist. If you blame Martin for this ? you prolly a ? too. Only ? move on his part is him doing that interview before the SB , that's some lame ? and made him look phony. ? the Dolphins and ery body that love em.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Martin getting coaches fired and ending dudes career he's never playing in the league again.

Martin handled this ? wrong, but let's not act like it's normal for teams, nor coaches or staff apparently to just be hurling racial insults at training staff members and it's all cool.

Wht NFL locker room were u apart of ?

How can u say that when Charles Barkley jst came out and said the locker room is racist, homophobic, and sexist ?

Towards each other as in the other players. Not as in the training staff and assistant trainers and ? like that
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    If you blame Martin for this ? you prolly a ? too.

Ah+-+Nevermind.gif

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Martin getting coaches fired and ending dudes career he's never playing in the league again.

Martin handled this ? wrong, but let's not act like it's normal for teams, nor coaches or staff apparently to just be hurling racial insults at training staff members and it's all cool.
    We do ? like this at my job.... Seriously, and there are other teams who have friends that do ? like this.

• BlackxChild
    ? is just bizarre, what's really hasn't been touched on enough is the ? aspect of this. It just baffles me. With the Riley Cooper ? , he got caught on tape saying it once and he was ? . His teammates had an issue with it as they should, while Incognito was praised and allowed to be racist. If you blame Martin for this ? you prolly a ? too. Only ? move on his part is him doing that interview before the SB , that's some lame ? and made him look phony. ? the Dolphins and ery body that love em.

Would you let yourself get bullied out of a multi million dollar job? All Martin had to say was shut the ? up to incognito or I'm going to ? you up. ? would've been over. Incognito had no idea Martin was being bothered by it.
  • blackrain

Would you let yourself get bullied out of a multi million dollar job? All Martin had to say was shut the ? up to incognito or I'm going to ? you up. ? would've been over. Incognito had no idea Martin was being bothered by it.

What Incognito did though should have never been done whether he thought Martin was bothered or not. That's what some people are missing. Like it's cool for white folks to go around dropping the word ? , ? , etc. screaming it out in bars and what not so long as the person it's aimed at isn't bothered. That's how folks defending what Incognito said sound like. Let him call you ? and think "it's only wrong because this one person doesn't like it"...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

What Incognito did though should have never been done whether he thought Martin was bothered or not. That's what some people are missing. Like it's cool for white folks to go around dropping the word ? , ? , etc. screaming it out in bars and what not so long as the person it's aimed at isn't bothered. That's how folks defending what Incognito said sound like. Let him call you ? and think "it's only wrong because this one person doesn't like it"...

How can one person determine what's wrong for another?

It's not 1962, ? is mainstream

It's a different time, if the expendable trainer can tell Incognito to stop and that was deaded. His teammate who was offended could have done the same thing
  • BlackxChild

Yea you know richie doesnt have bad intentions. The thing now is to be as disgusting and off the wall with a joke as you possibly can. Ppl have been throwing the word around in actual games for the longest and now the NFL wants to pretend like they care. Jonathan Martin needs to stand up for himself and stop being weak.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All he had to do is stand up for his self. We as men have all had someone try to punk us. You either stood up to it or folded like a ? .
  • blackrain

It's a different time, if the expendable trainer can tell Incognito to stop and that was deaded. His teammate who was offended could have done the same thing

Yes Martin should have told Incognito to stop. To act like what Incognito was doing was cool though is some ? I can't agree with. That whole 'he's an honorary black man" ? the Dolphins players were talking ain't something I co sign.
  • marc123

Yes Martin should have told Incognito to stop. To act like what Incognito was doing was cool though is some ? I can't agree with. That whole 'he's an honorary black man" ? the Dolphins players were talking ain't something I co sign.

? , no one said it was cool. Some parts were funny, yes. But not cool tho.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10532200/richie-incognito-miami-dolphins-checks-self-psych-unit

Troubled NFL offensive lineman Richie Incognito is undergoing treatment at a psychiatric care unit in Arizona after checking into the facility late Thursday night, multiple media outlets are reporting.

Police in Arizona say Richie Incognito told them he was responsible for damaging his own Ferrari.
    Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, which came to a head in November, is seeking help due to stress, according to reports. In a 2013 interview with NFL.com, Incognito discussed his struggles with anger management and depression.

In an earlier report, TMZ said Incognito checked himself into the facility, then later reported that his admittance was not voluntary.

On Thursday, Scottsdale police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Incognito say the player told an officer he did the damage himself. Scottsdale police have closed the matter since no crime was committed.

Incognito told Fox 10 in Arizona later in the day that he was just "venting" when he smashed his Ferrari with a baseball bat.

"Oh that was that was just me venting, that was self expression, that's a piece of art," Incognito told Fox 10. "The happiest day of my life was when I got that car and now the second happiest day will be when I donate it to charity. The Ferrari is a story unto itself, the Ferrari is one entity, but I will tell you this the Ferrari is going to be for sale through my mission which is helping the brotherhood, whatever brotherhood it is."

A photo of Incognito's car showed the black Ferrari with several dents in its hood and a baseball bat in front of the vehicle. A part of the bat also was lodged in the car's grille.

An investigation conducted by Ted Wells for the NFL determined that Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment of offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant team trainer. Wells' findings were released earlier this month.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Its funny though cause jonathan martin walks out on a team and hes a ? and soft. Now Incognito cant handle being exposed for the raw sewage that he is assulting women and using ? as a whiteboy and he cracks. Then he blames it on "his parents divorce" and "media pressure" to check into rehab. Im all for authentic rehab if you have issues but its ironic the bully now feels bullied and emo. ? parents divorce every day b doesn't mean you gotta start doing the crazy ? he did.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Its funny though cause jonathan martin walks out on a team and hes a ? and soft. Now Incognito cant handle being exposed for the raw sewage that he is assulting women and using ? as a whiteboy and he cracks. Then he blames it on "his parents divorce" and "media pressure" to check into rehab. Im all for authentic rehab if you have issues but its ironic the bully now feels bullied and emo. ? parents divorce every day b doesn't mean you gotta start doing the crazy ? he did.

he was bullied by the media, the nfl, and martin's lawyers. that has to be unbearable. i got nothing but respect for that man and finally people can start to realize how much negative influence the media has some of these individuals
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Matt- wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

he was bullied by the media, the nfl, and martin's lawyers. that has to be unbearable. i got nothing but respect for that man and finally people can start to realize how much negative influence the media has some of these individuals

If he was a black athlete he would have been done at the golf tourney. The team paid off a witness and made him a leader and let him run around calling people ? . That ? needed to be exposed. Mind you the media layed off the story and he went into a twitter ? fit bringing everything up into the media again. Richie could have possibly came back to the NFL if he just stayed off twitter. The media does that ? to everyone nowadays but if you shut the ? up and brush it off you get a second chance.

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buddy really destroyed his own ferrari, what a savage
  • marc123
    Richie and Martin need to kiss and make up already. Richie actin like a scorned lover/hurt ? . lol
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless martin is a ? ? .