Pepper spray, then run?

ecco5lxw67mk.gif

Man I wanna see Dutchess get popped right in the face atleast once
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Donna & Bae Thick as Wheww!!!!

Them hoes walkin out the damn pet shop shiettttttt.

Built or not that hoe Bae would get her guts beat up
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donna is so ? fake its crazy.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? Donna pulled was all the way ? up.

I would've fired that ? if I was Caesar.

The type of hate she showed to both of them is dangerous to keep around you.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That ? Donna pulled was all the way ? up.

I would've fired that ? if I was Caesar.

The type of hate she showed to both of them is dangerous to keep around you.

Not just that but she talkin bout Cease be eatin ass and his breath smell like doo doo. I was like hell naw she cant talk. She was datin that toothless ass jail bird so im sure her breath smell like ?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donna a typical ungrateful ? . Be begging to get back in then forget they ever did. Like you expect to be sent to ATL when I really ain't want your ass here in the first place? Entitled ? be the worst.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Caesar straight ? on Donna afew ep back ? said the chain of command goes

Ted
    Sky
    Drunkie
    O'? < - Lmao
    New ppl
    Donna
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donna wanted to go to Atlanta with Skye; however, she didn't go about it in the right way.

I usually don't find myself in the least bit attracted to Asian women but Bae is nice that little skirt she had on at the pet shop. Whew

I think Melody is cute as heck but all that eclectic weird ? shes into like making blood pacts with her finance and getting matching banana tattoos is a little off putting.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Melody might have some fire ? to match them ? but like u said all that wild ? they do is a no go.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that ? y'all saying about Melody! Loyalty is high up on my list and any ? doing all that definitely going to be loyal, lol. She ain't doing that for just anybody.

And if the saying about crazy ? is true, you know that ? A-1. Just don't try to leave her ass after making that blood pact. Hell you might not even be able to, like, because it's some voodoo or some ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw them hippy ? be thotting like a muthafucka
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dutchess don got thick i see, with her scary ass.

Donna needs to lay of the Double Cheeseburgers.
  • MissMe DramaFree
    MissMe DramaFree Members, Banned Users Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    Donna a hater for that ? with Sky and Cease need to quit ? his employees
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I just caught up lol this got to be the best season. I TOLD Y'ALL DUTCHES WAS CHEATING ON CEASE THIS WHOLE TIME!!!
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    @D. Morgan
    Dutch is real ? sneaky bruh. She is a really good manipulator too. I've seen a few cats from her home town posting dirt on her, even a few on this site. It's all starting to seem true. After all the times she ? on black ink, claiming she is the main reason why black ink cracking, ? on his friends, always talking about what she wants etc etc. As soon as she gets checked, she starts crying or do something to take the heat off her.

Again, I think she creeping on him. She stay going back down south for the dumbest reasons. This was before she had her own shop. She wasn't taking all these trips before. Nobody know what she's doing down there. I'm shocked nobody brought it up yet lol.

Now we just found out that she set the whole ? head situation up. I ? knew it!!! No female flips out that much over the dumbest things. Dutches thinks she a player lol. No this ? didn't say she invested a lot of money into black ink. She couldn't even pay $3,000 to have that dude finish up her shop. Cease paid for that, and didn't he help pay for the whole damn building too? The ? is she doing with her money? All the clients she be having and all them big ass color tattoos she be doing. She could easily make that in a little over a week. This ? aint got no bank account? I make cool money and I at least try to keep 10 racks in my ? . I know she make more than I do every 2 weeks. Just watch, my other prediction is gonna come true. Next season she's gonna go full ? . Then to fill the ? quota, they gonna have episodes of her struggling with her sexuality. Then she's gonna blame(like she always do) the black communities non acceptance of ? ? .

LOL was this ? kicking it with officer ricky's prostitute......my bad, I mean ? baby mama? Did she just say we are strong independent black women and we are bosses? AHHH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her fat ass sister said "take everything".

Man it's too much to talk about. Kitt is my type of chick. She bad as ? , just need to take off that witch craft on her face. I can tell she's a natural beauty. If she wasn't a gold digger/thug chaser she would be perfect. Thought her dad was white at first, he just mixed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Wasnt Ted the one that put up the bread for black Ink that's why he's "the manager" who doesn't do ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Oh yeah, I just thought of something. Ceaser was the one who got V.H.1 to do the show. After it became a hit black ink started blowing up. Not only did the shop get more attention and business. The employees as well.

1. Who the ? was dutches before the show and black ink?
    2. How come she didn't get a ? job before black ink?
    3. How she get in all them magazines........?
    4. How she meet all them big shots in new york?
    5. How come she didn't open up a shop in Carolina before black ink?
    6. How she got SO MUCH MONEY to put into black ink. But couldn't come up with 3 racks within a month to finish her own shop? I mean it's 2017, 3 racks aint hard to get nor spend anymore nowadays if you have a job. Plus she was getting money in new york, not the south. Hell, working overtime on a part time job you can come up with 3 racks in a month. ? got a sugar daddy and she aint got no kids, wtf?
    7. She go back and forth from home to new york on the regular(? her side dudes). That's a lot of money.

Shiiiiiit, if I was Cease, I would have hit her with this real quick
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZXe_xeWg48[/video]

Wasnt Ted the one that put up the bread for black Ink that's why he's "the manager" who doesn't do ?

huh, where you hear that at? He don't seem like he hurting for money though. I think he pushing white on the side. Ted had a ? walk in shoe closet and he got the best spot out of everybody.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

huh, where you hear that at? He don't seem like he hurting for money though. I think he pushing white on the side. Ted had a ? walk in shoe closet and he got the best spot out of everybody.

im not sayin Ted hurtin im saying he put up that paper thats why he's second in chain of command, dutch talking she wants half like she started the whole black ink empire with Cease
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah, I just thought of something. Ceaser was the one who got V.H.1 to do the show. After it became a hit black ink started blowing up. Not only did the shop get more attention and business. The employees as well.

6. How she got SO MUCH MONEY to put into black ink. But couldn't come up with 3 racks within a month to finish her own shop? I mean it's 2017, 3 racks aint hard to get nor spend anymore nowadays if you have a job. Plus she was getting money in new york, not the south. Hell, working overtime on a part time job you can come up with 3 racks in a month. ? got a sugar daddy and she aint got no kids, wtf?
    7. She go back and forth from home to new york on the regular(? her side dudes). That's a lot of money.

On the show Ted stated he played in the street and ended up behind bars...it's the episode where he meets up with his pops
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On the show Ted stated he played in the street and ended up behind bars...it's the episode where he meets up with his pops

I thought Ted said his brothers was the ones in the streets and Caesar opening the shop gave him a place to be instead of possibly following in his brothers footsteps
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    Options
    New Season of Black Ink Crew started last night.

https://youtu.be/3_i8HlkRrmg