Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Shout out to the Nets fans here. Never personal. Some of these games could have gone either way. Tough tough out. Probably was the best for us moving ahead.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    2jdrsrs.jpg

its over, its all over smh

at least we lost to the champs tho *shrugs*
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't say I'm mad, I'm not. I almost expected Los Nets to go down. At least they went swinging.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Yea it ain't over

Like I said, give me my props

Nevermind
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Can't say I'm mad, I'm not. I almost expected Los Nets to go down. At least they went swinging.

You shouldn't be. You're a 76ers fan.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to talk ? when you didnt even see the game...

RIP to pierce and KG's careers..

I'll give it to BK though, last yr they lost in the first round and they spent all that money to get to the 2nd round so its something lol

Atleast yall swept us in the regular season though...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's been an up and down season. After a shaky start Kidd began to come onto his own as a coach. The teams chemistry improved as everybody's role became defined. This is something to build on for next year. Hopefully KG retires and Mason Plumlee steps into that starting PF spot. With a healthy Brook we should be legit contenders next year. Oh yeah hopefully struggle ankles Williams returns to his old form.
  • Beta
    Options
    The only thing I want out the nets is a fully committed healthy focused Deron Williams..

He should've been having 30 point 10 assist games but that team is getting up there in age and I wonder how small the window is. I also wonder how yall manage with no picks until '17
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh should be up in the series the inept offense at the end of the last two games was hard to watch. I just dont understand why they went away from joe johnson at the end of the game the last few min he only got like 1 or 2 shots off. i doubt kg retires he can still make like 14 mill next season. i think we should be better next year but it all depends of the health of lopez . hopefully we can buy a first round pick from a team
  • eyes low
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's been an up and down season. After a shaky start Kidd began to come onto his own as a coach. The teams chemistry improved as everybody's role became defined. This is something to build on for next year. Hopefully KG retires and Mason Plumlee steps into that starting PF spot. With a healthy Brook we should be legit contenders next year. Oh yeah hopefully struggle ankles Williams returns to his old form.

deron williams needs to rest and not do anything to hurt his ankle. have surgery if needed and do it asap and get healthy
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited May 2014
    Options
    we need to put Deron on the market and see what we can get for him

if we don't like the offers, we keep him and hopefully he'll use that as motivation and return back to form

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with shopping Williams. I've had enough of dude. I get that his ankles are cursed but he's still good enough to not be invisible. He's useless to us unless he's playing at an elite level. I rather have Livingston start.
  • eyes low
    Options
    Idk what we would get for him. It's frustrating bc when he's balling out he's the best pg in the NBA but we don't get those games too often
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Send d will to the heat
  • Beta
    Options
    Send d will to the heat

Don't see him taking mins from Rio..if I was him I wouldn't do it
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Send d will to the heat

Don't see him taking mins from Rio..if I was him I wouldn't do it

kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif
  • Beta
    Options
  • eyes low
    Options
    I was reading some rumor that dwill wants out of Brooklyn
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This off-season might be surprisingly interesting. I think Deron gets shipped, this is JJ and Brook's team.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say, I underestimated them this year.. I didn't even think they was gonna make the playoffs with Kidd being a 1st year head coach... I was wrong lol.. Much respect to that squad for holdin it down.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kg-pierce experiment was fun but they relied too much on them to lead bk.....
    I wish dwill and johnson need to step up......
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwill is officially getting surgery on both ankles

"Deron will undergo surgery on both ankles next Tuesday," said Dr. O’Malley. "He will have a bone chip removed from his right ankle, and the left ankle will have an arthroscopic cleanout with removal of spurs from both the front and back of the ankle. Deron is expected to make a full recovery."
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Man whatever. Deron Williams will always be an uber-Devin Harris