the official 2013-14 NY Knickerbocker thread

Options

Comments

• MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MaddRapper wrote: »
    the fact of the matter is we have a star player in Carmelo Anthony who is Averging 25 pts, 10 rebs a gm.... I mean how many dam players in this league have those numbers being the 1st and last option on there team... He is playing with a ? team, a coach who does nothing but make his life harder just to make sure he knowing he will be traded no matter if u drop 30 or 3... Jr Smith is given the green light no matter if he is shooting 3-21... I mean its just a bad place to be up and down. To make things worse the owner expects a championship from this team which is 3-9..... But the worst part is he is ok for now not making any moves to better the team because the Bk Nets are even worser then we are.... Dolan this is not a city feud. Something needs to change quick

oh for real?
    Worser. LMAO.
    Emm you gotta use your spell check

Really??? LOL yall nikkas a bunch of trolls
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told yall ? yall were gonna suck ...
  • MaddRapper
    Options
    Knicks cant even take advantage of CP3 leaving with injury wondering if the Knicks Front office has some type of tanking plan the fans arent aware of SMH.............. Dark Days at the beginning of the season
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^No draft pick no tanking! Iman, jr, world peace, amare, udrih all have to step up big time.
  • Copper
    Options
    lol ....ol' monkey ass team

Whatever you do, don't get the Knicks started on the elbows-shells debate.

The reported "heated" argument between teammates Metta World Peace and Kenyon Martin was all about pasta, according to Metta World Peace.

Citing unnamed sources, Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com reported on Sunday before the Knicks' ninth straight loss that World Peace and Martin got into an "intense" verbal argument during a team workout on Sunday. There was reportedly no pushing or shoving.

World Peace said on Tuesday that the spat came down to his and Martin's different taste in pasta.

"We were eating pasta. He had elbow pasta, I had shell pasta, and I told him how my shell pasta is better than his elbow pasta," World Peace told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News. "And he was pretty upset about that. He loves elbow pasta, but I disagree, I think shell pasta is better. I don't care. I will stand by that. Shell pasta."

Perhaps, Iman Shumpert's apparent argument with Carmelo Anthony on the bench during the game over types of cereal.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shell pasta is better though and applejacks >>>
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh bunch of dumb ? on this team
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Yea, I'm too embarrassed to be a Knicks fan.

#teamnets
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? it, I ain't watching basketball. We all know Miami got this for the next 5 years.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mz4WcaknVc

Note to Spike Lee and other hapless Knick fans the ^^^^ ain't happening any time soon.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

#teamnets

Did you become a Knicks fan when melo came to new york?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Na, stoudemire, I was a suns fan. I hated the organization because of Marbury and Isaiah.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#teamnets
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzuMJ0hlMS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWE_Wbu80o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Tejb14zI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq3nvSyuWEg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O70rVNKIUGE

and my personal favorite^^^^. Knick fans would be better off going to ? , even though (like the Knicks,) they won't leave you with a happy ending, you'll get to see some ? and it will feel good while it lasts.

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? it, Knicks will get there ? together, just need a new coach and they need to build around Hardaway, dude is the truth. I ain't watching ball til they get better though.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    ? it, Knicks will get there ? together, just need a new coach and they need to build around Hardaway, dude is the truth. I ain't watching ball til they get better though.

What happened to team nets? Saw that ass whooping last night huh
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

Na, didn't catch it. I fell off from watching the NBA since both my teams ? suck and I don't watch any other games.
  • Copper
    Options

Word....and detox will be out soon
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Na, didn't catch it. I fell off from watching the NBA since both my teams ? suck and I don't watch any other games.

Who is your other team?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude said build around Hardaway...
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

Who is your other team?

NY all day.

Hardaway is young talent that can get better. I would like to see him around a good point guard like Stephen curry, ? would be nice on golden state.
  • Copper
    Options
    Only curry is more of a 2 guard
  • MaddRapper
    Options
    @ESPNSteinLine: Latest trade scuttle: Raptors trying to construct deal with Knicks that would send Kyle Lowry to New York

Knicks definitely need to do this deal if possible definite upgrade ova Felton
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Nah, last I heard Toronto wants felton and hardaway
  • MaddRapper
    Options
    Nah, last I heard Toronto wants felton and hardaway

I hope not ? Hardaway the only good thing going for the Knicks give'em Shrump & Felton