religious EMP concerns!!!

Options
janklow
janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
This discussion was created from comments split from: The entire population of the U.S. could Die After An EMP Blast.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The nukes come after the EMP.

1 day and 1 hour. Death, mourning, and famine. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »

http://wtfrly.com/2013/11/01/what-are-you-going-to-do-when-a-massive-emp-blast-fries-the-u-s-electrical-grid/#.UnVGVWLD_IV

It is only a matter of time before a massive EMP burst fries the U.S. electrical grid. What that happens, how are you going to survive? In the United States today, we are completely and totally dependent on electrical power. Unless you are Amish (or are a part of a similar community), you probably have absolutely no idea how to survive in a world without electricity. Unfortunately, our electrical grid is extremely vulnerable at this point. As you will see below, intelligence officials believe that China and Russia already have “super-EMP weapons”, and a whole host of smaller nations and terrorist groups are believed to be working on developing similar weapons.
    So what will happen if we are hit by a massive EMP blast? Well, according to a government commission that investigated this issue, approximately two-thirds of the U.S. population could potentially die from starvation, disease and societal chaos within one year. It would be a disaster unlike anything that we have ever seen before in U.S. history.
    Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy, is even more pessimistic. He believes that a single EMP blast could potentially end up killing almost the entire population of the United States…
    “Within a year of that attack, nine out of 10 Americans would be dead, because we can’t support a population of the present size in urban centers and the like without electricity”

Is it time for Black People to get out of the city/urban areas?

It's time for the people of ? to get out of Babylon, period! When ? directs you to go, do not hesitate or you'll be trapped. Remember Lot's wife.

See Revelation 18:4, and the 9 calls to flee in Jeremiah 50-51. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    With what is going on currently in the world, I just don't think our enemies are gonna take a timeout when they see us set back 100 years.. if they have any interest in attacking, that would be the moment. even our allies admitted they don't trust ? now. I'm jus putting everything in perspective. Don't care bout "lookin dumb", I don't kno yall. But apparently yall put trust in alotta ppl

You don't look dumb to the wise!

They are coming all for violence! They shall heap dust and take it! In 1 day and 1 hour the loss of children and widowhood shall come in it's perfection. Amen.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://wtfrly.com/2013/11/01/what-are-you-going-to-do-when-a-massive-emp-blast-fries-the-u-s-electrical-grid/#.UnVGVWLD_IV

It is only a matter of time before a massive EMP burst fries the U.S. electrical grid. What that happens, how are you going to survive? In the United States today, we are completely and totally dependent on electrical power. Unless you are Amish (or are a part of a similar community), you probably have absolutely no idea how to survive in a world without electricity. Unfortunately, our electrical grid is extremely vulnerable at this point. As you will see below, intelligence officials believe that China and Russia already have “super-EMP weapons”, and a whole host of smaller nations and terrorist groups are believed to be working on developing similar weapons.
    So what will happen if we are hit by a massive EMP blast? Well, according to a government commission that investigated this issue, approximately two-thirds of the U.S. population could potentially die from starvation, disease and societal chaos within one year. It would be a disaster unlike anything that we have ever seen before in U.S. history.
    Frank Gaffney, the president of the Center for Security Policy, is even more pessimistic. He believes that a single EMP blast could potentially end up killing almost the entire population of the United States…
    “Within a year of that attack, nine out of 10 Americans would be dead, because we can’t support a population of the present size in urban centers and the like without electricity”

It's time for the people of ? to get out of Babylon, period! When ? directs you to go, do not hesitate or you'll be trapped. Remember Lot's wife.

Where would we go? The whole world is corrupt.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Where would we go? The whole world is corrupt.

? gives us 2 choices.

1) Our home country because Babylon is a land of immagrants. (Jer. 50:16, 51:9, Isa. 13:14)

or

2) Jerusalem. (Jer. 51:50)

My destination is Jerusalem. That is where ? has told me my destiny is at.

When am I leaving? ? hasn't told me yet. So i'm still doing the work that ? has called me to do until He directs my steps out of here. Seek the LORD and He will guide you. Obediance is key. If you disobey, you will be caught in the snare. Amen.