illuminati - project monarch - mind control

Options
No_Way_Jose
No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
The master psychology behind a submissive following.

Are occult terms euphemisms for common conditions?

If I assault a woman and she goes on to develop an alter ego as a coping mechanism ( disassociative personality disorder ) or exhibits a strong sense of loyalty towards me, am I her master or does she still adhere to the traditional, socio-biogical concepts of family?

Is consent a bylaw of social engineering?

In short : do Hollywood ? like Roman Polanski and Woody Nelson abuse their executive privileges to break in generations of young boys and girls?

Does assault inspire one to perform?

Chris Stokes, Walt Disney, George Lucas, and obviously Tarantino, we're looking at you.

Also, did Billy Ray sell his soul ( future unborn, Miley ) for fame?

Is child molestation really bad, or do otherwise weak people, want an opportunity to play in the gene pool like everybody else. How else would D&D nerds get laid?

Thoughts. Opinions.

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do you keep posting
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Illuminati. There is no such thing.
  • YouAreIncorrect
    YouAreIncorrect Members Posts: 10
    Options
    If I assault a woman and she goes on to develop an alter ego as a coping mechanism ( disassociative personality disorder ) or exhibits a strong sense of loyalty towards me, am I her master or does she still adhere to the traditional, socio-biogical concepts of family?

You don't control her, she controls her self and decides to control her own coping mechanism.

Also, did Billy Ray sell his soul ( future unborn, Miley ) for fame?

No.

Is child molestation really bad, or do otherwise weak people, want an opportunity to play in the gene pool like everybody else. How else would D&D nerds get laid?

The fact you need to ask this only raises questions about yourself. I hope you have no contact with children

I couldn't give a ? about the rest of your questions.