Are you guys feeling these weekly Triple H interviews ?

oatmealdude
oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
They some what add to the ? story they been feeding us but i like em so far your thoughts ? but its crazy how he makes everything about him and hes not even wrestling man ? is like Vince on roids 2.0

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent paid attention to one yet
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to support that leech....
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't heard one and don't plan on it either
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's no different than when he was booking himself in the ring

as long as HHH has power over anything, it's going to be about him. And he and his supporters are going to say he knows the business and it helps the business doing it the way he does it. Then they'll say, who would you rather have, Vince running the show?

at this point, it doesn't matter. We went through this during the McMahon/Helmsley Era, on screen, now we're going through it again, on screen and behind the scenes, which makes it worse. That's too much control for a ego driven ass.
  • oatmealdude
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it's no different than when he was booking himself in the ring

as long as HHH has power over anything, it's going to be about him. And he and his supporters are going to say he knows the business and it helps the business doing it the way he does it. Then they'll say, who would you rather have, Vince running the show?

at this point, it doesn't matter. We went through this during the McMahon/Helmsley Era, on screen, now we're going through it again, on screen and behind the scenes, which makes it worse. That's too much control for a ego driven ass.

at the same time he is focusing on the nxt and he got the training felicity in places which is some bright spots right /?! lol i understand what you saying tho
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    NXT is their version of Ohio Valley, just glorified.

Every large business/corporation should have a training facility, or at least contract out a training facility like they did with Ohio Valley, so what he's doing is nothing new.

He simply has taken over some of the workload from Vince. He's the known overseer of these projects.

What I never understood and maybe some former endeavored, disgruntled, ex-WWE wrestler/employee may have touched on it in some RF video or shoot interview, is why does he (HHH) always get the better storylines and angles? These dramatic angles kept/keep him in the spotlight, when these angles could be written for someone else to come up in the ranks, thus, good for the business because you have a new uber hero/villian to cheer or boo. Instead, it constantly went to him and a chosen few to remain at the top, because of they work well together, their tenure with the company, or their relationship with management. If it continues to happen in that manner, the fans won't care for the undercard, because they either get lame stories to come up or ? gimmicks that no one can believe; and just that has happened. When someone does gain some type of momentum out of the under and mid card, HHH is right there to crush them.

Now that he's in control, he has free reign to do whatever he pleases. Nothing has changed. The best angles are involving him, even in his executive position; and he gets more TV time than he needs. He's well over, now it's time to channel that writing and energy into building the stars of tomorrow without them being second hand hacks that only made it because HHH took time off for a while, and will lose their TV time once he returns.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every large business/corporation should have a training facility, or at least contract out a training facility like they did with Ohio Valley, so what he's doing is nothing new.

He simply has taken over some of the workload from Vince. He's the known overseer of these projects.

What I never understood and maybe some former endeavored, disgruntled, ex-WWE wrestler/employee may have touched on it in some RF video or shoot interview, is why does he (HHH) always get the better storylines and angles? These dramatic angles kept/keep him in the spotlight, when these angles could be written for someone else to come up in the ranks, thus, good for the business because you have a new uber hero/villian to cheer or boo. Instead, it constantly went to him and a chosen few to remain at the top, because of they work well together, their tenure with the company, or their relationship with management. If it continues to happen in that manner, the fans won't care for the undercard, because they either get lame stories to come up or ? gimmicks that no one can believe; and just that has happened. When someone does gain some type of momentum out of the under and mid card, HHH is right there to crush them.

Now that he's in control, he has free reign to do whatever he pleases. Nothing has changed. The best angles are involving him, even in his executive position; and he gets more TV time than he needs. He's well over, now it's time to channel that writing and energy into building the stars of tomorrow without them being second hand hacks that only made it because HHH took time off for a while, and will lose their TV time once he returns.

Oh yeah definitely, they couldn't care less about the midcard. HHH is a master at positioning himself in money situations.

I think quite a few people mentioned that those Kliq members only worked extended programs together. I think it may have been Bam Bam that said it, I'm not sure.

Orton is on the team now and so is Sheamus so they gonna get their shine for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was HHH that lobbied for DB to lose at WM in 18 seconds to help his boy Sheamus out.

To your point though yeah HHH is a spotlight hog, it's something he inherited from his buddy HBK. Hall, Nash, those two they all alike In that manner.

The list of guys they undercut (Like Benoit) or tried to bury (like Angle) is long.

What I am hoping is that when Vince is finally done and HHH takes over then he retires indefinitely, that way we shouldn't worry about him hogging the spotlight like this.
  • oatmealdude
    jono wrote: »

Oh yeah definitely, they couldn't care less about the midcard. HHH is a master at positioning himself in money situations.

I think quite a few people mentioned that those Kliq members only worked extended programs together. I think it may have been Bam Bam that said it, I'm not sure.

Orton is on the team now and so is Sheamus so they gonna get their shine for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was HHH that lobbied for DB to lose at WM in 18 seconds to help his boy Sheamus out.

To your point though yeah HHH is a spotlight hog, it's something he inherited from his buddy HBK. Hall, Nash, those two they all alike In that manner.

The list of guys they undercut (Like Benoit) or tried to bury (like Angle) is long.

What I am hoping is that when Vince is finally done and HHH takes over then he retires indefinitely, that way we shouldn't worry about him hogging the spotlight like this.

do you think DB will see the light at the end of the tunnel will punk be in a championship role again , will they just dump the bella twins cause i still think AJ is ? on them no matter how hard they try next time on Dragon Ball Z lol naw but for real tho
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'll only predict as far as Wrestlemania. I don't see either punk or Bryan wrestling for the title then (stories are floating around that Punk-Orton will be a main event but i doubt it).

Bryan will most likely be facing HHH at Wrestlemania. Punk may face Orton but it's more likely that Orton-Cena will happen.

So I don't see either of them winning until at least next year. At some point they both will be champions again but no time soon.