Royce White Broke For Life - 5 Kids w/5 Different Women

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Royce White has played a grand total of zero NBA minutes but the Rockets rookie arguably made more headlines than Rookie of the Year Damian Lillard. Unfortunately, he's made the news for all the wrong reasons. First there was his dispute with the Rockets over his anxiety disorder then there were multiple women coming forth saying they were impregnated by White.

Over the last year, reports have come out of White fathering five children with five different women. The latest being a "friend" who he allegedly impregnated in an RV then blocked on Twitter after he found out she was pregnant. Another lady, Fatima Jaed, claims he gave her $20,000 for an abortion she never went through with. SMH. Stay classy and wrap it up, kids.
The former Houston Rocket has been linked to several women, fathering as many as 4 children, but could a recent romp in an RV have left him with yet another on the way?

Im writing you because I’m very frustrated. I didn’t want to speak up but at this point enough is enough.

I met royce white back in January in LA on a set for a video blog we shot for a charity organization. Instantly the chemistry was there and we hung out in la (he was there for the Dr Phil taping). We kept in contact, we would text each other EVERYDAY, face time, all that and we called each other best friends.

I visited royce in Houston for all star weekend and down in McAllen while he was playing for the D League. I even hit the road with him in his RV as we traveled across the country to his away games while he was with the Vipers. I was even with him when news broke out that he had multiple women pregnant. He was very upset when your blog put that article out. It affected his anxiety tremendously.

the last encounter royce and I had, I became pregnant and I found out shortly after my last visit with him. He has blocked me on twitter and stopped answering my calls and texts. Royce white did a complete 180 and now I don’t exist to him but I’m left with this difficult situation at hand to handle on my own.

I will hoe ever defend myself and say i am not like those other girls we were friends before anything and I’m hurt and confused as to why I am now being treated like this. I’m not here to bash royce. He was a nice guy. He is just going about this the wrong way.

Royce-White-Baby-Mamas.jpg
Ox2fXCt.jpg
image2.jpeg?width=420
us2.jpg?w=406&h=376
Royce-White-Baby-Mama.jpeg

Comments