The real world is changing format(pics n info)

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should have had her abortion on the show like a boss.

Shout out to Tami Roman.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Yo that guy Brian is the type of dude to cut his girls head off and then call the cops on himself and say she was possesed by the devil.

That dude can't handle his steroids.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is def in his feelings but jenny manufactures a lot of that ? . She knows how to keep him in his feelings and pretty much immobilize him. She's a psychological terrorist for real. Brian annoying as ? tho. One of those fake smart, dumb ? .
    Looks like Cory about to go to work on that ? next episode. Cory was talking that ? . Its the last episode so they should just rush him.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gotta be the most bitchmade Real world cast ever. The Exes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these "OG" ? . And FOH@ Cory. That ? a lightskin lame. SMH@ being mad because homie pulled the robbery on ol' girl in the club. ? you BARELY talked to her. And that dude Thomas is a ? of EPIC proportions.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya cory is a idiot
  • Max.
    Options
    The black chick is so corny
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenny is goofy af and that's what makes me like her. She plays Brian so hard, though. Dude is a ? cry baby. He's hooked on that ? , probably the only ? he's ever had.

Cory's ego was bruised, that's why he wants to fight Brian. All that ? in the van was him catching feelings that The chick hooked up w Brian at the club. That's all that was. Dude was mad that Brian got play when he thought he couldn't pull her.

Ayo, Thomas is a cool chill dude. He's a ? bit too dramatic at times but he keeps it real. I don't understand him going at Brian, though. But I think everyone is fed up w hearing dude cry all the time. He stays acting like a puppy.

To me, Thomas' chick, Jamie, is the hottest ? there. Something about her. Jenny's face is ugly, but her body is cool; thick and ? is good. She had a cool personality.

The lesbian chick is too hipster, but, she's genuine and cool af. When that ? chick, who left, threw food or oil on her, she stayed calm and knew that it's alcohol, let's talk about it later. Cool attitude about things.

That one small dude, whatever his name is, dudes a loser. He's the loner of the show it seems.

• Max.
    Options
    If dude(cory) told me(brian) he smashed my chick in 2 days i woulda told him somebody smashed his girl n got her pregnant n than came on the show
  • Max.
    Options
    The blonde chick from Ny(ex)
    Is the hottest girl in the house

Thomas is just annoying af
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly I'm surprised it took this long for Cory & Brian to end up in a fight.
    the writing was on the wall from the jump and Cory has been pushing his buttons.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian is such a loser. I feel like my manhood is amplified by 100, on some ? -like powers in comparison to him. He's such a ? dweeb.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenny cool, she goofy and fun and clowns Brian. I'd kick it wit her.

Thomas cool, just a goofy ass chill white boy.

Cory i don't have a problem with. I don't know why he's not trying to smash more San Francisco broads though.

Jay is a cornball. I have no idea how this lame got that broad from NY. She must have the worst self-esteem in the 5 boroughs. This ? outchea sweatin ? for emails. Talkin bout phone numbers like they busted nuts. Can't rock with homeboy. His broad is bigger than he is. And she small.

Brian is on some other ? . Aint even nothing else to say. Dude is weird as ? and more emotional than Carl Thomas. I think its hilarious when Jenny sons the ? outta him.

Arielle is cool, but looking at her just doesn't sit right. Almost hurts my eyes. ? makes my skin crawl. She looks like one of those aliens that steals a humans skin and wears it for camouflage. Either that or she's a dude.

Thomas ex was aight, but average looking than a ? . No ? but dude is playing way below his level with these broads he ? with.

The asian broad...Jamie...that ? is the ? worst. Maybe WOAT real world character. No redeeming qualities at all. If she died on the show my only regret would be that they'd have to use airtime showing the funeral.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna ? jay's low self-esteem ? sooooo bad.
    I bet one of those ? snatched it after the show lol.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    CS on Jay's chick being bigger than him. I was thinking the same thing, like this girl probably could pick his ass up, probably why he in the gym cause he knows outside dudes would step to his girl in front of him cause he look like a lame

Brian a sensitive ass ?
    Tom seem cool but he a sensitive ass ? too, crying cause his girl wasnt a ? when she took his...move on
    Jamie is aight but them damn holes in her ear
    Jenny remind me of anna nicole smith
    Cory comes off dumb to me like u couldnt have a intellectual conversation with him cause he would be lost
    Arielle not my cup of tea - her girl could get it tho
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this ? Brian really just Ray Lewis the black girl?
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    yo that dude brian is nuts. he seems like one of those people that start takimg antidepressants and then get weird and end up in the news for something.
  • VIBE
    Options
    "I'll have the eggs your way.."

LMAO

• VIBE
    Options
    Brian snapped lol
  • Max.
    Options
    Damn im watch tonite
  • Max.
    Options
    I wonder wat next season is like
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best episode of the season.
    Brian completely lost his ?

oh well the Challenge is next week...cant wait!!!
  • VIBE
    Options
    Did this ? Brian really just Ray Lewis the black girl?

That was funny af, he straight up speared her into the couches.

She's cool as hell, though. She was accepting and forgiving of that ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    But, then again, it wasn't all that hard.