‘The Killing’ Lives: Netflix Orders Six Final Episodes

2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't hate it but I could have done without watching linden and holder run around in their feelings for 6 episodes. Her face was extra struggleful this season. I ain't mad at em tho.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Just finished....
    overall i liked it, it was much better than i expected it to be. Gotta give props to all those army kids. ? acted their ? off. Felt so bad for the kid, imo a show is best when you actually feel bad for the bad guy. It should been atleast 9 episodes tho, the bond between linden n kyle and holder turning back to drugs both felt rushed imo. Seein the wheelchair dude was cool. But i felt it needed a real call back to Rosie Larson. Maybe seein her dad n brothers still in the moving bizness, or maybe a mural of Rosie on a wall as linden drove away, something. But gat damn, the writers shoulda ended the series with linden driving away into the sunset then holder n his drug support group. Nice fade away, then cut black as holder talked about life n staying off drugs. But not that ? drawn out holder loves linden ? . Uggh. ? felt forced imo n not needed. Like writers could not say goodbye to the characters. But whatever.

Overall great character driven TV.
  • marc123
    Will Munny wrote: »
    WTF so Linden and Holder just fall in love in the end as perfect soul mates?
    pretty much. Lame hollywood ending and easy out imo. A show this dark, gritty n grim deserves a ending just as dark, gritty n grim.
  • KingFreeman
    That ? at the end with them looking at each other like that was weird as ? .
  • marc123
    s.free wrote: »
    That ? at the end with them looking at each other like that was weird as ? .

it jus seemed outta character imo. other than the odd attempted kiss in season 3, there was no romantic chemistry between the two. like it came outta no where. didnt fit the story....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought Holder wanted to beat tho....
  • KingFreeman
    edited August 2014
    Any guy would think about smashing in that situation. How they did it was wack tho. Like they just decide they want to be with each other after not seeing each other for 5 yrs and having a 5 minute conversation? And that's how it ends?
  • marc123
    ^^I didnt even consider the time jump, smh. That makes it even worse.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And don't forget how Linded left it 5 year previous. She drew a gun on Holder, accused him of keeping the shell casing as insurance, later found the shell casing, then NEVER apologized!

Also... I don't give a ? about Kyle. He did that ? . Hope he suffers in prison as an adult. But that bathroom ? scene was levels of faggotry I hadn't seen before on Netflix. That ? was disgusting. I was so glad when those two ? got shot.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And don't forget how Linded left it 5 year previous. She drew a gun on Holder, accused him of keeping the shell casing as insurance, later found the shell casing, then NEVER apologized!

Also... I don't give a ? about Kyle. He did that ? . Hope he suffers in prison as an adult. But that bathroom ? scene was levels of faggotry I hadn't seen before on Netflix. That ? was disgusting. I was so glad when those two ? got shot.

Thats cold. Dude was abused his whole life by everyone around him. Sexually abused by a ? mother, for being a love child...mentally abused by his father...for being a love child.

The shower scene was ? , but that was more abuse on top of an already broken soul...

However, shooting his lil sis in the face was sick ? ...the rest of the fam deserve that ? ...even the older sister was on some ? ? as she was a favorite.

No heart Will Munny...Cold World.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of episodes in, the faster pacing definitely keeps you engaged.

Joan Allen is fuckable for a woman who's approaching 60.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »

Thats cold. Dude was abused his whole life by everyone around him. Sexually abused by a ? mother, for being a love child...mentally abused by his father...for being a love child.

The shower scene was ? , but that was more abuse on top of an already broken soul...

However, shooting his lil sis in the face was sick ? ...the rest of the fam deserve that ? ...even the older sister was on some ? ? as she was a favorite.

No heart Will Munny...Cold World.

I would have been on his side had he not killed the two sisters. I would have hoped for his escape to a nice spot in Brazil for the rest of his days, but that killing kids makes me lose all sympathy.
  • marc123
    Yea, killing the 2 sisters was ? up.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally finished the last season after procrastinating...

Holder and Linden both seemed like they'd ? .... get in an argument about the other smoking the last cigarette.... and Linden act like she gonna get more and doesn't come back.