MEN, KEEP IT 100.. IN YOUR ADULT LIFE, HAVE YOU EVER CRIED WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE?

Options

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and speaking of crying man someone at work played a vicious joke on me and said i should go watch the crying game. the eyes cannot unsee the already seen
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    armageddon
    the other sister
    ghost

lmfaoooooo
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hustle & Flow

As a kid that always wanted to be a rapper and seein the stages djay went thru to get his ? listened to abd that ? jus ripped his memorex and thru it in the toilet

Awwweeee man

I was hurt wit that ?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure the Disney classics would still get to me. Mufasa. Dumbo's momma. All Dogs go to Heaven. That dog under the wagon in Lady and the ? . Probably all of An American Tail.

Born on the Fourth of July when guy was explaining the friendly fire incident.

Been awhile, but probably Green Mile and Grave of the Fireflies.

Boromir dying in LOTR.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of Mice and Men was a sad ending that brought me to misty eyes and Flowers for Algernon
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie I am surprised that wasn't mentioned was Up.

That beginning sequence with the dude and his wife messed me up for a second, I did not expect that.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Get up champ"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    the end of toys story 3 when andy gave away the toys
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forrest Gump cant front a ? shed a tear. A walk to remember was a said ass movie. ? I shed a tear during billy Elliot too no ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    LOL @ "made my eyes sweat"
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALI , Conan the Barbarian when he set his girl dead body on fire, the outsiders
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The green mile...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    End of Rudy gets me every time.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not emotional like that but friday night lights had me with onion tears certain scenes in movies be gettin me

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I didn't' cry

but those final 3 episodes of "Spartacus" definitely moved a ?

of course, if you know the history, you knew it was coming,
    but still, to watch those cats struggle from the beginning toward the bitter end, was some powerful television

my Spartacus heads I know what I mean
    Spartacus310IMG11.jpg
  • TrillLife
    TrillLife Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    Shawshank be gettin a brotha
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching a PBS Documentary...Tuesday I think was part 1 or 2... The African American: Many Rivers to Cross..it was mixed of anger and of course sadness.. But learned lots of things that I wasn't really familar..like they actually trained and did mock sit-ins to prepare them for the real thing I guess white folks down for the cause in Chicago helped and they role played the racist crackers down south.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Oh and i almost cried with marley and me when they killed the dog, i thought it was just a family comedy ? caught me off guard, i had to go into the kitchen and get a drink to stop myself from blubbering like a ?

My dad took my son to see this

My son cried and my dad said he teared up too

Then he was mad at me for suggesting they see it ....lol
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    Movie I am surprised that wasn't mentioned was Up.

That beginning sequence with the dude and his wife messed me up for a second, I did not expect that.

Up got me too. My wife and me had just went through that like a month before we took out nieces to see it, so it was still fresh in our heads. Other than that Malcolm X is the one. I don't cry but when "A Change Is Gonna Come" start to play, I get all sad because I know what is about to happen.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The final 15 minutes of Fruitvale Station. My eyes watered when his mom identified the body and when they ended the movie with a shot of his daughters head down. I was also angry at the same time.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toy story 3, i was like oh ? my childhood is over nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marley and Me ? me off when they had to let him go, so yeah I got emotional, I didn't cry though

C/S Up, ? If I went through all that with my wife, I wouldn't wanna be bothered either

Also Lilo & Stitch had me sad as hell, he just wanted to be accepted
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    During Fruitvale Station at the end I literally shed a single tear....other than that the only movie to ever make me tear up in life was the first time I saw G-Baby get shot in Hardball lol. I can handle alot of foul ? in movies, just don't ? with the kids. That will get to me every time and first time I saw Hardball and G-Baby's brother is holding him outside the building after he got shot...man that ? was sad as hell