Any of ya'll gonna check out the Bill Cosby Comedy Special on Saturday?

2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 pudding pops
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @clairascanbe what do you mean skeletons?

Hes been accused of sexual assault from several women in the past,I even saw Malik Yoba(from NY undercover)on this show on BET(forgot the name of it, its been cancelled)and he said he didnt want to believe the stories until he met Cosby in person and saw how Bill tried to hit on his wife right in front of him. That and a long time ago before that illuminati talk became popular I was talking to this guy and he said bill was associated with this evil secret black organization but thats another story.

Please make a thread in GNS
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Max. wrote: »

Hes been accused of sexual assault from several women in the past,I even saw Malik Yoba(from NY undercover)on this show on BET(forgot the name of it, its been cancelled)and he said he didnt want to believe the stories until he met Cosby in person and saw how Bill tried to hit on his wife right in front of him. That and a long time ago before that illuminati talk became popular I was talking to this guy and he said bill was associated with this evil secret black organization but thats another story.

Please make a thread in GNS

I guess this is sarcasm but I was only replying to a question that was asked then again your known for being a troll along with yamoley,tommy,and a few others so these kind of responses are to be expected from posters like yourself. Normally I wouldn't reply so I'll give ya that.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gossiping ass ? .
  • clairvoyance
    edited November 2013
    Gossiping ass ? .

?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

@clairascanbe speak on that
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about the "Boule' ". I don't believe in any of that bs tho.
  • clairvoyance
    edited November 2013

I wish I could but I only know a little about it.

But "bignorm" is right its called boule, I knew it started with a b and from what I was told is they set members up with a house you know a nice way of life but he said its like the white secret societies that are based on a evil foundation worshipping you know who but thats all he told me about it or what I can remember. Feel free to do your own research cause my info may not be accurate.

Also check out WILLIAMS COOPER's book Behold a Pale Horse its a good read.

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good. He had some good vintage moments and overall if I wasn't laughing it was humorous to hear him tell the story/jokes.

I may even like better the second time I watch. Might put it on when some family come into town this Thursday to see what they think.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those aren't skeletons. They're rumors. Everything is really un substantiated or is he say she say.. I don't see how Bill flirting/hitting on his wife or not links or makes him guilty of sexual assault. That's a slippery slope and a big leap to say dude hit on a married woman so he must be ? chicks lol

Either way. What does this have to do with his stand up. You saying he should address randomnly or mostly unfounded rumors just cause

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill a stronger man than me tho
    I would've been all up on Claire in her prime.
    C,l
    Ai
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sigh ? phone
    *Claire>> Camille
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I could but I only know a little about it.

But "bignorm" is right its called boule, I knew it started with a b and from what I was told is they set members up with a house you know a nice way of life but he said its like the white secret societies that are based on a evil foundation worshipping you know who but thats all he told me about it or what I can remember. Feel free to do your own research cause my info may not be accurate.

Also check out WILLIAMS COOPER's book Behold a Pale Horse its a good read.

lol

Freaknik the Musical
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predicted it wouldn't be funny.

He went on The Daily Show and wasn't funny.

Watched 5 minutes of his special. I wasn't funny.

The irony of a stand up comedian having to sit down to perform >>> his actual jokes
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2013

Those aren't skeletons. They're rumors. Everything is really un substantiated or is he say she say.. I don't see how Bill flirting/hitting on his wife or not links or makes him guilty of sexual assault. That's a slippery slope and a big leap to say dude hit on a married woman so he must be ? chicks lol

Either way. What does this have to do with his stand up. You saying he should address randomnly or mostly unfounded rumors just cause

Lets pretend you know the difference between facts and rumors while focusing on the basis of what i said without nitpicking and making false assumptions.

When someone is documented in court for beingaccused sexual assualt from over 10 women that is a fact never mind what Malik Yoba said the accusations still exist especially when i never said Maliks testimony makes bill guilty it was merely something i recalled seeing regarding this matter reason why i decided to mention it.

Now his boule affiliation is a rumor that i only shed a lil light on cause i was asked.

As far as his stand up I clearly stated that i found his jokes corny, so bottom line regardless of the accusations or whether or not he addressed them i still wouldnt listen to him cause i don`t find him funny to begin with.

reply if you want but im done.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013

sexual assault in that case he should be tried and incarcerated. oops! too late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSrfYd0Ro0Q
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2013
    Stop trolling were done talking about it, you bumped this thread only to try and gain some lol's?