Do you think Costco should have apologized for Bibles being labeled fiction?

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    How they gonna blame the distributed tho lol

COSTCO aint ? but no need to apologize...

Either u gonna adhere to the scriptures or ur not...as it was written

He speaks truth. The lie is coming, the stage is being set, the final act is about to begin. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

Do you know that Matthew didn't originally end with Jesus rising from the gave? It was added 100s of years later. That alone makes it fiction.

proof?

It would be better if you researched it yourself then got back at me.

The burden of proof is upon u sir...

If u provide anything of substance and then I'll look onto it....

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

The resurrection of Jesus is a hoax because Mark, the earliest gospel, never contained the story. The “resurrection” passages were later added to Mark, and his gospel was changed by Matthew and Luke, the Gospel writers are anonymous. It was necessary for Matthew and Luke to change Mark according to their own understanding, they also relied upon the Q source. Regarding the Gospel of John, it’s completely different and draws upon ambiguous sources. The oldest manuscripts of the New Testament are Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, both of these Greek manuscripts have no ending for Mark!

I said Matthew earlier but I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes retelling stories. Lol
    LOL where did you read this deception from.

link to the site. theres lies all throughout the internet trying to attack the credibility of the Bible, trying to claim Jesus was made up / plagiarism, and ? is not real.. lies all over the place.. but people love to latch on to them just because.

Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, look into it. That's all I can tell you. Believe what you what. It's true though.
    i was also told to look into the greek mythology gods ie. horus, etc.. then i did just to prove that the person who told me about it was deceived and didnt properly do his research.. so i did a quick google search and all the lies was laid out on 1 page...

same situation here.. "look into, etc etc.. thats all i can tell you"... so you want me to pin-point the lies and the source of the lies you are spreading?

heres what i want YOU to do @dafuqyo ... i want you to go look more into that information.. do a little research on WHO the source of this information is.. then do some quick searches about the source of this lie.. and you will ALWAYS see the source is a satanic worshipper out for an agenda.. satanic worshippers that worship a power they cant physically see, but spread lies about ? and Jesus because, "they cant physically see them"... this is the truth. they lie. satan has todays world by the strings.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    I gives no ?

• DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

He speaks truth. The lie is coming, the stage is being set, the final act is about to begin. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen.

Do you know that Matthew didn't originally end with Jesus rising from the gave? It was added 100s of years later. That alone makes it fiction.

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

The resurrection of Jesus is a hoax because Mark, the earliest gospel, never contained the story. The “resurrection” passages were later added to Mark, and his gospel was changed by Matthew and Luke, the Gospel writers are anonymous. It was necessary for Matthew and Luke to change Mark according to their own understanding, they also relied upon the Q source. Regarding the Gospel of John, it’s completely different and draws upon ambiguous sources. The oldest manuscripts of the New Testament are Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, both of these Greek manuscripts have no ending for Mark!

I said Matthew earlier but I'm human and sometimes we make mistakes retelling stories. Lol

link to the site. theres lies all throughout the internet trying to attack the credibility of the Bible, trying to claim Jesus was made up / plagiarism, and ? is not real.. lies all over the place.. but people love to latch on to them just because.

Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, look into it. That's all I can tell you. Believe what you what. It's true though.
    i was also told to look into the greek mythology gods ie. horus, etc.. then i did just to prove that the person who told me about it was deceived and didnt properly do his research.. so i did a quick google search and all the lies was laid out on 1 page...

same situation here.. "look into, etc etc.. thats all i can tell you"... so you want to me pin-point the lies and the source of the lies you are spreading?

heres what i want YOU to do @dafuqyo ... i want you to go look more into that information.. do a little research on WHO the source of this information is.. then do some quick searches about the source of this lie.. and you will ALWAYS see the source is a satanic worshipper out for an agenda.. satanic worshippers that worship a power they cant physically see, but spread lies about ? and Jesus because, "they cant physically see them"... this is the truth. they lie. satan has todays world by the strings.

Lol proof.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Costco wit that ether.Blammin those impressionable dumb fucc sheep all over the world

The bible is nothin but an encyclopedia sized book full of cracka fables
  • Premeer

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

same situation here.. "look into, etc etc.. thats all i can tell you"... so you want to me pin-point the lies and the source of the lies you are spreading?

Lol proof.

go here and read. just an example of a lie is being linked to a satanist.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506381/bible-and-jesus-not-plagiarized-dont-be-ridiculous#latest

[SIDE NOTE: i fully expect you to ignore this]
  • DafuqYo

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506381/bible-and-jesus-not-plagiarized-dont-be-ridiculous#latest

That has nothing to with this conversation. Prove that the resurrection wasn't added to the Bible since that's what you believe.

• Premeer
    edited November 2013

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

That has nothing to with this conversation. Prove that the resurrection wasn't added to the Bible since that's what you believe.

i dont have to prove anything.

but ill say this..

do you realize how EASY it is to make up lies like this 1 just to attack the credibility of the Bible? and Jesus?

were you alive 2000 years ago? were you alive 1,900 years ago when they say this lie was made up?

its so easy to make up lies about history.. even easier when the history is a couple thousand years ago.

you can say ANYTHING about the past and then tell somebody to prove you are wrong. its a joke. they are even saying we are products of aliens and aliens rule us.. then to people who oppose it, they just say, prove me wrong.

mario and luigi were originally from a far away galaxy that were placed here in the mid 8th century. theres top secret documents about them but nobody knows where the documents are. they were sent here to save a princess from a giant like lizard. that whole game is based on actual events. oh you think im lying? prove me wrong.

but about my link, thats an example of a lie being dissected and the source of the lie being linked to a satanist.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://carm.org/manuscript-evidence

"Let ? be true and every man a liar." Romans 3:4

Amen.
  • DafuqYo

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

but ill say this..

do you realize how EASY it is to make up lies like this 1 just to attack the credibility of the Bible? and Jesus?

were you alive 2000 years ago? were you alive 1,900 years ago when they say this lie was made up?

its so easy to make up lies about history.. even easier when the history is a couple thousand years ago.

you can say ANYTHING about the past and then tell somebody to prove you are wrong. its a joke. they are even saying we are products of aliens and aliens rule us.. then to people who oppose it, they just say, prove me wrong.

mario and luigi were originally from a far away galaxy that were placed here in the mid 8th century. theres top secret documents about them that nobody knows where they are. they were sent here to save a princess from a giant like lizard. that whole game is based on actual events. oh you think im lying? prove me wrong.

but about my link, thats an example of a lie being dissected and the source of the lie being linked to a satanist.

Ok you wanted me to prove my point but you don't wanna prove yours. Ok.

But to use your theory of this could be made up then why can't your Bible be made up? Was you there? There are no original writings from the Bible. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy and so on and so forth. Jesus never wrote anything. Not one word.

Typical Christian. You have have your faith, I'll stick with truth mmmmkay.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »

proof?

Bible was written 90-100 years after "Jesus".

? has definitely changed.

Even since it's first words were written, you've gotta be kidding yourself if you think it's still exactly the same.

Your a liar. All the text of the New Testament were completed before the end of the 1st century.

"let ? be true, but every man a liar." Romans 3:4

Amen.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what difference does it make what color Jesus was? nobody today knows.. thats a silly question to make something out of something completely irrelevant.
    u got me there bruh.

that wasnt a sarcastic, rhetorical question at all, nah.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Stop with the lies. Your being deceived.

"let ? be true, but every man a liar." Romans 3:4

Amen.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

but ill say this..

mario and luigi were originally from a far away galaxy that were placed here in the mid 8th century. theres top secret documents about them that nobody knows where they are. they were sent here to save a princess from a giant like lizard. that whole game is based on actual events. oh you think im lying? prove me wrong.

Ok you wanted me to prove my point but you don't wanna prove yours. Ok.

But to use your theory of this could be made up then why can't your Bible be made up? Was you there? There are no original writings from the Bible. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy and so on and so forth. Jesus never wrote anything. Not one word.

Typical Christian. You have have your faith, I'll stick with truth mmmmkay.

why do you think it took until 2000 years after the fact for this lie to be used? because they couldnt tell this lie when they say it took place because people back then KNEW.. but if you wait long enough, any lie is hard to be refuted.

dont be deceived.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no citations in that book
  • Premeer

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

but ill say this..

Jesus never wrote anything. Not one word.

now tell me what diference does this make? whats the significance?
  • Premeer
    atheists are funny. they say anything just to have something to say.

atheist: JESUS DIDNT WRITE NOT 1 WORD IN THE BIBLE! NOT ONE!!!

christian: ok what does that mean? what point are you trying to make?

atheist: I DONT KNOW BUT ITS TRUE!!!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aplogies are fiction
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a refutation to the idea that the bible is "? 's word". It is clearly a man made work so it's questionable if it is really ? 's word.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i wanna be a jesus ? too!

preachers got all the money cars and hoes...

preachers-of-la.jpg

Amen!
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Elrawd wrote: »

That's a refutation to the idea that the bible is "? 's word". It is clearly a man made work so it's questionable if it is really ? 's word.

so basically what your saying is that you just thought of this just now... because clerly, thats not what it means. they could just say man wrote it like they been saying..

or are you implying that Jesus IS ? .. which you would be right in your implication. but STILL doesnt discredit anything.
  • DafuqYo

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

but ill say this..

If Jesus himself didn't bother to write ? why should we believe anonymous people 100s of years after
    His death (and never met him I may add) be able to quote him accurately?
  • Premeer
    Christians are wack. I used to believe too. Blindly following a book with so many flaws and attributing my overlooking of these flaws as my strong faith when in fact it was a strong disillusion. I want proof. You expect me to follow, I expect you to lead. Like I've said before, Jesus has to show me something.

flaws in the word? or is it just flaws in your understanding. because im 100% positive all of your concerns are easily explainable by somebody who doesnt have your flaws in understanding.

but at that point, its not the explanation, its are you willing to learn or stay stuck in your ignorance and completely dismiss any explanation and sweep it under the rug... which im sure is what it would come down to.
  • Premeer

proof?

Until then....

gtfoh.gif

Lol proof.

but ill say this..

If Jesus himself didn't bother to write ? why should we believe anonymous people 100s of years after
    His death (and never met him I may add) be able to quote him accurately?

this is so weak... im not surprised you believe these lies that are surfacing TODAY that are about 2000 YEARS AGO... you have to have some vulnerability and gullibility to be saying and believing what you are. a flaw in your logic, understanding and perspective explains it.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the issue here. The Bible is a great work of fiction.

Better than that "Harry Potter" or "Lord of the Rings" ? .
  • Premeer
    Trillfate wrote: »
    man i wanna be a jesus ? too!

preachers got all the money cars and hoes...

preachers-of-la.jpg

Amen!

you dont see the deception? this is a critical attack on Jesus, christianity, and ? to people like you. you think this is how it really is because you really dont know what it is.