The OFFicial Xbox One Thread

Options

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got an xbox one yesterday enjoying it but i dont like the ui at all.

What's wrong with it?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    360 ui is much smoother xbone needs to add recent players like 360 and tapping the Xbox button that sends you to the home screen is wack to me I liked it better on 360....the look is nice I like how the 360 ui functions better tho
  • focus
    Options
    360 ui is much smoother

LOL. Definitely not, but you won't realize this until a couple weeks of using the XB1 UI...and then trying to go back to the now clunky 360 UI.
    xbone needs to add recent players like 360

"Friends" > "Change view" (at the top of the friends list) > Scroll down to "recent players".
    and tapping the Xbox button that sends you to the home screen is wack to me I liked it better on 360

Yea, this is just crazy talk lol. I mean like...why? You'd rather have the limited menu view that 360 gives you over the full access to the dashboard that XB1 does? I think you just aren't used to the XB1 interface yet. Once you are, you'll realize how much of a chore the 360 UI is now.

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    360 ui is much smoother

LOL. Definitely not, but you won't realize this until a couple weeks of using the XB1 UI...and then trying to go back to the now clunky 360 UI.
    xbone needs to add recent players like 360

"Friends" > "Change view" (at the top of the friends list) > Scroll down to "recent players".
    and tapping the Xbox button that sends you to the home screen is wack to me I liked it better on 360

Yea, this is just crazy talk lol. I mean like...why? You'd rather have the limited menu view that 360 gives you over the full access to the dashboard that XB1 does? I think you just aren't used to the XB1 interface yet. Once you are, you'll realize how much of a chore the 360 UI is now.

Interesting
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    how is Sunset Overdrive?

I liked it not a big fan of MP at its current state buts its fun .. I like pvp as well as co-op.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Got the bundle yesterday. Is anyone getting The Crew when it comes out?

Played the beta and i wanted to mess with it but i doubt it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It looks live, but Ubisoft is on their ? boy ?

“We can confirm that performance parts can be unlocked through progression as well as microtransactions […] All content can be unlocked through progression, but for busy gamers who want to save some time, they will have the opportunity to buy some items in-game.”
  • John_Blazini
    Options

It looks live, but Ubisoft is on their ? boy ?

“We can confirm that performance parts can be unlocked through progression as well as microtransactions […] All content can be unlocked through progression, but for busy gamers who want to save some time, they will have the opportunity to buy some items in-game.”
    lost my money at micro-transaction
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay, so when are screenshots coming to XBOX again?
  • focus
    Options
    GOTY 2014, free for next 6 days...

PSUMZ5k.png
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    Options
    Games with gold July

http://majornelson.com/2015/06/25/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-july-2015/

Assassins creed black flag for x1 plants & zombies & gears 3 for 360
  • CJ
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Don't really care for assassin's creed but I done got damn near all of them for free now might need to give it another shot
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll ? with Black Flag. Was tempted to buy it a while ago. Will save it for a rainy day.
  • TheDouce
    TheDouce Members Posts: 24
    Options
    It gets boring real quick b
    Karl. wrote: »
    I'll ? with Black Flag. Was tempted to buy it a while ago. Will save it for a rainy day.

• Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so disappointed that Madden doesn't have any competition again this year. That's some ? !
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    What's the next big jumpoff coming?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    I just got my Rainbow 6 beta confirmation yesterday
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got my Rainbow 6 beta confirmation yesterday

Me too
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Such a waste of money owning this so called game console
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Who wants a 2 week gold free trial run?
    I just got my ? and it came with 2 weeks gold free trial run. I thought I could just add it to my gold account but they won't let you use it like that. You have to have ran out or never had gold before. Anybody who don't have gold or ran out, let me know and iIll send you the code.
    Real talk, same for the ps4 as well. These systems aint truly next gen lol. They more like 2.0 versions of the old systems. Just a moderate upgrade with lots of over hyped bells and whistles. Our tech aint even that advanced yet. Next system will be truly next gen. I seriously feel these system wont last as long as the previous ones. 2 years in and they all said they were working on their next systems smh.

• Da12RespectA
    Options

It's just not what you like but it's a great machine and getting better.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who wants a 2 week gold free trial run?
    I just got my ? and it came with 2 weeks gold free trial run. I thought I could just add it to my gold account but they won't let you use it like that. You have to have ran out or never had gold before. Anybody who don't have gold or ran out, let me know and iIll send you the code.
    Real talk, same for the ps4 as well. These systems aint truly next gen lol. They more like 2.0 versions of the old systems. Just a moderate upgrade with lots of over hyped bells and whistles. Our tech aint even that advanced yet. Next system will be truly next gen. I seriously feel these system wont last as long as the previous ones. 2 years in and they all said they were working on their next systems smh.

Just for the simple fact that the ps4 has the game sharing feature, blows the xbox1 outta the water