Welp It's About To Be A Wrap for JAMEIS WINSTON... His DNA Found in Her Panties SMH

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^Mad LSU/SEC Fan Post^^^
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise white Jesus for JUSTICE!!!!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic of the Assistant Attorney please
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 years from now i can see heisman voters judging who should win based off their jump offs and side chicks.

Johnny Manziel: You see RG4's side chick is too basic of a ? and his main chick i heard don't even give head! Its 2033 what ? don't give head tho!

Cam Newton: But Johnny RG4 smashed Blue Ivy and North west at the same damn time after the Jay-Z tribute concert ? is coldd give that ? the heisman based off that!

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^Mad LSU/SEC Fan Post^^^

I don't like LSU or college football for the record.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    You say you're not mad, but your posts clearly shows you're emotionally upset. It's ok tho.

Stop ? riding dude bruh. You wouldn't even be in here caping hard for dude if ya'll were no where close to be the #1 team in the nation. ? you his unofficial spokesman on here and ? ?

Calm down lil ? . You mad about something that has nothing to do with you. Get your priorities together man. This is not a good look for you.

But you the one on here caping for a ? you don't know personally cause you don't like my personal opinion of the same dude you caping for? Like people really don't express their personal opinions on social media in this day in age? Man, your whole angle is ? hypocritical and a big contradiction
    I never denied I supported/caping for Jameis you dumb ? !! lol
    I just said your personal opinion was that of someone who is mad. Your post have proven that. Just accept it and run along now.

How old are you bruh?

Probably old enough to be your daddy. Now go sit your mad ass down some where.

Grown men don't type like a child the way you do though. But you too naive to notice that.

Do it look like I give a ? about what I'm typing on a ? message board? Your lame ass had the nerve to call me lame. ? !!

Bruh, I'm done going back and forth with you over this ? . Jameis is a lame and that white ? he was cuffing on the low is trash. Theirs no getting around those facts. End of story...
    Bout time.

You're a ? to put so much trust into a ? 18yr old, and then get mad and so call lose respect for him because of the decision he made. But you have that right. Yeah he cheated on his girlfriend, not his wife, his girlfriend. I can give him a pass for ? up, hell grown men/women can't even get it right.

You're a fraud for even worrying about what the next man is doing. Jameis didn't ask for your respect, and I seriously doubt he's lost any sleep of not knowing he lost your respect for him...LMAO @ this clown.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy for the dude tho. It will follow him for a while regardless.

But considering that he beat it -- it couldn't have happened at a better time. He still has a year left in school, possibly a long NFL career where he'll be surrounded by a coalition of ? -i (the plural form of ? ) so basically he has a leg up on most nikkas headed to the pros. He already had his brush with the justice system.

Even tho Iverson wasn't no angel, I think he would be locked up right now doing serious time had he never had that bowling alley incident when he was a youngin. He would've went to the league, got rich, and end up shooting or stabbing somebody (like the time he kicked in dude's door looking for his broad.)

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I done lost all respect for this dude hugging up with an average ass Becky like that. At least RGIII ? got some ? . All that ? got is long blonde hair? ? outta here with that. His ex black girlfriend badder than that ? .
    So her having titts would make it better? GTFOH!! The bold shows where you're caught up in your emotions.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at ? outchea thinking only white ? ain't ? . there is a reason why the saying "? aint ? " does not illude to race. this ? actually makes the news but believe me ? of any color can ? you over like this and make false accusations and they do.
  • greenwood1921
    1of1 wrote: »
    These dudes love frolicking in each other's DNA nh. ? is disgusting.

Hilariously ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@ black women not trying to ? ? up.

Yall ? dumb.

Yeah probably ? ya whip up...cut ya clothes up or show up at job acting crazy but they ain't screaming ? ? can recover from material ? getting ? up but doing time for being accused of ? is something you can't recover from

LOL... Yeah you're one of the dumb ? I was talking about

Naw you got me confused with yourself you probably the one caping for them hoes....can't do it if you know how to handle the situation the ? is gonna play her role
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yall ? dumb.

Yeah probably ? ya whip up...cut ya clothes up or show up at job acting crazy but they ain't screaming ? ? can recover from material ? getting ? up but doing time for being accused of ? is something you can't recover from
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlz8H8fDXcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

? up

while i dont think trust should be based on race

but keep it mind white women accuse innocent black men of ? to like 70% more

history is full of such black men serving years and years of time before being exonerated

with that being said you should always be careful regardless of color(but more with white women)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    I was just watchin that espn iron bowl special when Cam was at Auburn. Its crazy how jameis situation paralells Cam's. 1st yr phenoms, future #1, Heisman, natl championahip, potential scandal that goes away just in time, white tears
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yall ? dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlz8H8fDXcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

? up

while i dont think trust should be based on race

but keep it mind white women accuse innocent black men of ? to like 70% more

history is full of such black men serving years and years of time before being exonerated

with that being said you should always be careful regardless of color(but more with white women)

I dont know where you came wit the 70 % stat.... ? gotta start video taping consent.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mess with beckies
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also spoke to an athlete who played in the MAC ... who says, "Team threesomes were a good bonding experience. I had a few, but it happened all the time with teammates

No ? @ "team threesomes"

That = MMF
  • greenwood1921
    We also spoke to an athlete who played in the MAC ... who says, "Team threesomes were a good bonding experience. I had a few, but it happened all the time with teammates

No ? @ "team threesomes"

That = MMF

What's funny is that there are a gaaang of nikkas that are wifed up with broads right now thinking they got a catch 'cause she's from a well-to-do household and went to college --- but she was on the receiving end of football team choo-choo's. lol

I used to smash a broad that was a "team manager" @ Georgia Tech. Her stories was goat.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

No ? @ "team threesomes"

That = MMF

What's funny is that there are a gaaang of nikkas that are wifed up with broads right now thinking they got a catch 'cause she's from a well-to-do household and went to college --- but she was on the receiving end of football team choo-choo's. lol

I used to smash a broad that was a "team manager" @ Georgia Tech. Her stories was goat.

Chicks were having abortions, huh?
  • greenwood1921
    MR.CJ wrote: »

No ? @ "team threesomes"

That = MMF

Chicks were having abortions, huh?

Yup. That was one story. But she didn't actually have it. She got ran thru by two nikkas, homegirl talked her into keeping the baby because they thought the dudes would go to the league. Neither nikka even sniffed the league.

Oh, and for the nikkas that don't know -- if a broad is giving you a gang of info about "other" females ? activities -- she probably doing the same ? .
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/10/jameis-winston-accuser-to-hold-press-conference-on-day-before-heisman-ceremony/
    Jameis Winston accuser to hold press conference on day before Heisman ceremony

The family of the woman who accused Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston of ? will hold a press conference this coming Friday (Dec. 13) to address the report on the investigation by State Attorney Willie Meggs, the accuser’s attorney said on Tuesday.

Why is Friday significant? It just so happens to be the day before the 2013 Heisman ceremony, when Winston will be awarded the coveted trophy in New York City.

This assures that the decision by Meggs and the issues swirling around it are bound to be brought up to Winston by media covering this weekend’s ceremony. It’s even possible that the accuser’s press conference will happen at the same time as the traditional pre-Heisman-ceremony press conference held on Friday with all the finalists.

Whatever the case, the accuser’s family seems intent on keeping this issue alive for now. Time will tell how this will affect the long-term perception of Winston…and the accuser.

Smh...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wont mean ? Votes are already in