Sting vs. Undertaker or Hogan vs. Cena: Which is the Bigger Match?

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited November 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle

Sting vs. Undertaker or Hogan vs. Cena: Which is the Bigger Match? 14 votes

Sting vs. Undertaker
71%
Dupacsobekkj_da_midwest_mobstajonoherbalism101illestni99ainneits....JOHN BTheBoyRoTheRicanKingSour-Cream 10 votes
Hogan vs. Cena
28%
VIBEDOPEdweebzMr.LVSiqnih Da Trapper 4 votes

Comments

• Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hogan vs. Cena
    Cena Hogan will be the biggger match...but taker and sting is the better match
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Sting vs. Undertaker
    I don't believe it would be a classic or anything, but I believe Taker could pull a good match of out Sting. I can't see Sting finally at WM and not giving it his all.

Only how we're gonna see Hogan vs Cena is if they play WWE2K14 together in the middle of the ring
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Hulk the biggest name in wrestling history and the biggest name in todays WWE would be.

but just the Thought of Sting in WWE and in the same ring as Taker is pretty big its self
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting vs. Undertaker
    Sting has never performed in WWE. One match could be huge, besides Hogan blows the match with Cena as soon as we see he can't walk down a ramp.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't wanna see neither match. Hogan and Cena would just be a punch fest and Sting can't go anymore to make that Undertaker match good
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo they wrestling ???
  • DOPEdweebz
    Hogan vs. Cena
    I admit, the child in me sorta cried whrn Hogan lost to Brock Lesnar clean on Smackdown in 2002, and Im not even a Hogan fan honestly.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Hogan vs. Cena
    Hogan vs Cena is bigger for the business n casuals but to the ICW smarks Sting vs Taker is.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting vs. Undertaker
    Cena vs Hogan really has no merit.....Rock beat Hogan and Cena beat Rock so there really is no story there. Torches have already been passed.

Sting Vs Taker would be the better match, but what would be the story behind it? I know Sting has a story, but what would be the story to get those 2 together....I think there would be a better story with Sting vs Cena.
  • dalyricalbandit
    the sting vs Taker story could be on some Taker has taken on everybody (even tho i dont remember him vs Goldberg) there was/is to take on and beat them and thats where Sting comes out saying they never crossed paths etc
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting vs. Undertaker
    the sting vs Taker story could be on some Taker has taken on everybody (even tho i dont remember him vs Goldberg) there was/is to take on and beat them and thats where Sting comes out saying they never crossed paths etc

That could work............
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly the bigger match would be cena and hogan, hogan the most popular wrassler ever, cena has been forced on us as this generations hogan, prolly will = more money as well

of course more mature and diehard fans gon wanna see taker and sting tho
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sting vs. Undertaker
    That Hogan/Cena match will have way too much American Patriotism, a bunch of showboating and you might see like 4 moves in constant rotation. Wack ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    The Hogan/Cena match would most likely end with a run in from heels (if the Real Americans are still around i can see them) and Hulk and Cena Hulking up and fighting them off to which would follow with a pose down and Real American playing
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hogan vs. Cena
    Doesn't matter how the match will be, slow and boring or decent, because the name itself draws.

The face of the WWE for the GE vs the face of the WWE right now is a SUPERSTAR match.

Rock vs Cena was promoted big time when they faced off at WM28. If you thought "once in a lifetime" was big, give this to Hogan and Cena and it will be bigger.

Sting vs Undertaker will NOT have the same effect. It's going to be a match that only legit wrestling fans want, nothing that screams superstar about it.

Stings vs UT = dream match

Hogan vs Cena = Hollywood, granddaddy of them all kind of match.

Either way, I would think both matches would be slow and boring.