What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Xbox One Sells 1 Million Worldwide

joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Millions killed...in Xbox One games.

Microsoft has announced that Xbox One has already sold 1 million units around the world.

“We are humbled and grateful for the excitement of Xbox fans around the world,” said Xbox's Yusuf Mehdi. “Seeing thousands of excited fans lined up to get their Xbox One and their love for gaming was truly a special moment for everyone on the Xbox team. We are working hard to create more Xbox One consoles and look forward to fulfilling holiday gift wishes this season.”

These sales exceeded Xbox 360's launch, setting a new record for Microsoft's Xbox branch. Last week, Sony revealed that its PS4 had sold similarly -- 1 million in 24 hours.

In the last 24 hours, players have driven 3.6 million miles in Forza Motorsport 5, killed 60 million zombies in Dead Rising 3, pulled off 7.1 million combos in Killer Instinct, and slaughtered 8.5 million Ryse: Son of Rome enemies.

If you're a new Xbox One owner, be sure to check out IGN's complete Xbox One Launch Guide. If you're on the fence, check out our Xbox One Review in Progress.
CJPILL_COSBYstoneface

Replies

• PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HERE COMES FOCUS...

He bout to ether all his bullies lol. I told y'all xbox was going to do the same or more. They marketing went even harder than sony. I'm sitting here right now eating some doritos with a big ass x box splashed on it smh. They also have a few popular actual next gen games that people really want to play(dead rising & killer instinct)
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet PS4 moved a few more units. Great news for gamers doe.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HERE COMES FOCUS...

The bait been set
    VIBEBcotton5
    You can't hate though. I've gamed on the most partying of nights.

Gaming is just better than real life some times. Fuck em.
    John_BlazinistonefaceZydecoShawtyMF_Doomerville
    Not tonight though. Xbox one waits at home and im drunk as fuck.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit some of the best Friday nights I had in college was with everyone at the crib playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, even better than the wild club nights.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Karl.KINGECeastbay510nujerz84
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,628 Regulator
    HERE COMES FOCUS...

He bout to ether all his bullies lol. I told y'all xbox was going to do the same or more. They marketing went even harder than sony. I'm sitting here right now eating some doritos with a big ass x box splashed on it smh. They also have a few popular actual next gen games that people really want to play(dead rising & killer instinct)

You do realize that XB1's sales are worldwide and the PS4's sales are just in the US. They don't even release in Europe until the 29th and not in Japan til February. So no, the XB has not sold anywhere near as well as the PS4.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I had to quote for emphasis

I'm so surprised at Sony, they really turned it up over there, looks like mgmt is doing all of the right things. If worldwide sales are included Sony would prolly do something like 2 million if they had a global release. Don't sleep on Japan....

And the only reason I'm getting an XB1 is just for Killer Instinct..... I'll be taking yall souls soon thank you very much...

Lonious I hope you coppin KI as well fam, I know you got game - especially in Tekken, I'm gonna need a punching bag some good competition.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    HERE COMES FOCUS...

You do realize that XB1's sales are worldwide and the PS4's sales are just in the US. They don't even release in Europe until the 29th and not in Japan til February. So no, the XB has not sold anywhere near as well as the PS4.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I had to quote for emphasis

I'm so surprised at Sony, they really turned it up over there, looks like mgmt is doing all of the right things. If worldwide sales are included Sony would prolly do something like 2 million if they had a global release. Don't sleep on Japan....

And the only reason I'm getting an XB1 is just for Killer Instinct..... I'll be taking yall souls soon thank you very much...

Lonious I hope you coppin KI as well fam, I know you got game - especially in Tekken, I'm gonna need a punching bag some good competition.

You're a funny guy, but nah I'm not getting a XB1. I'm not even getting a PS4 for a few months. I probably would cop one if it had a good fighting game, but it doesn't so I'll wait til after I'm finished with Dark Souls 2 and Lords of Shadow 2 on the PS3.

Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Sion
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course the xbox sold more it's worldwide nobody can't say they didn't see this coming but good for Microsoft
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

For a Welshman to get drunk .................. it had to be a good night
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »

For a Welshman to get drunk .................. it had to be a good night

the only thing a Welshman likes more than drinking is a willing sheep and a tall grass field
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    SionMF_Doomerville
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst initial publicity of any Xbox ever and it still became the fastest selling one yet.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CJ