What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Studies show mostly people complaining about xbox 1 and ps4, cant afford them

2»

Replies

• txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo son them bitches gave me an extra copy of Dead Rising 3. I took that shit Back to Gamestop and traded it in for 2K14.

Now I get the Always on Slogan. That shit dope as fuck. Running my cable TV through my Xbox. My only complain is the voice command. If your tv is too loud then that shit aint responding. They should incorporate the voice command in the headset as well or they did and I haven't tried it yet.

When you ran that sound optimization thing at the beginning make sure you have your tv really fuckin loud. I was having issues with the voice command until I did that. It helped a whole lot
    focus
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather let y'all test subjects 1st in line buyers like y'all spend 400+ bucks on a system we all know is gonna have hellafied issues when it comes out.

Hey, somebody gotta be the lab rats.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Yo son them bitches gave me an extra copy of Dead Rising 3. I took that shit Back to Gamestop and traded it in for 2K14.

Now I get the Always on Slogan. That shit dope as fuck. Running my cable TV through my Xbox. My only complain is the voice command. If your tv is too loud then that shit aint responding. They should incorporate the voice command in the headset as well or they did and I haven't tried it yet.

When you ran that sound optimization thing at the beginning make sure you have your tv really fuckin loud. I was having issues with the voice command until I did that. It helped a whole lot

Prolly why I have to scream to get a fucking response.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I rather let y'all test subjects 1st in line buyers like y'all spend 400+ bucks on a system we all know is gonna have hellafied issues when it comes out.

Hey, somebody gotta be the lab rats.

Don't worry my console will still work like my 60gb PS3 does and I'll be a year in while you'll be catching up
    1z56els.jpg
    HyenaKillaNegro_Caesar
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Elrawd wrote: »
    That's not true. Many of them are PC gamers who have systems that shit on those consoles.

And this ^ If yall niggas thought xbox/sony fanboys are a problem, go check out any hardcore pc gamer forum, them niggas be extra serious.
    John_Blazini
2»