@Focus...why all the XB1 threads struggling so much?

Options
DNB1
DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
Struggle threads.

Struggle to sell as much as PS4.

Struggle disc trays.

Struggle machine.

You struggling for an answer?

Explain.

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason they struggle on this forum is because its populated by Sony stans that never plan to buy Xbox.. ever..
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm posting in a struggle thread
  • DNB1
    Options

As an owner of both consoles...please give us an unbiased opinion on both machines.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

As an owner of both consoles...please give us an unbiased opinion on both machines.

Right now the Ps4 has no good games so its just sitting there.. the controller is def a major plus from last gen .. Battlefield looks good on both consoles but plays better on the X-1 .. i think Sony will shine after the holidays though . MS needs to get some of the promised features working better and change some of the ? they though would be a good idea... Like having to turn on party chat instead of just making the ? the same as on the 360... I dont know how many times i have sat there telling myself stories. The dashboard for the PS4 is annoying... I dont need to be told that i have a new two hour old notification .. i dont have my Ps4 camera but from what I have seen it looks pretty cool as long as its going to get dev support. both take mad long to download games but at least on Ps4 you can actually see your storage usage.. not sure what MS was thinking with this ? . Overall I see myself buying PS4 exclusives for mine just like last Gen.. X-1 controller just works for me with shooters and thats my favorite type of game to play.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Goat, thought was a MS fanboy.

Fair gamers opinion.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Right now the Ps4 has no good games so its just sitting there.. the controller is def a major plus from last gen .. Battlefield looks good on both consoles but plays better on the X-1 .. i think Sony will shine after the holidays though . MS needs to get some of the promised features working better and change some of the ? they though would be a good idea... Like having to turn on party chat instead of just making the ? the same as on the 360... I dont know how many times i have sat there telling myself stories. The dashboard for the PS4 is annoying... I dont need to be told that i have a new two hour old notification .. i dont have my Ps4 camera but from what I have seen it looks pretty cool as long as its going to get dev support. both take mad long to download games but at least on Ps4 you can actually see your storage usage.. not sure what MS was thinking with this ? . Overall I see myself buying PS4 exclusives for mine just like last Gen.. X-1 controller just works for me with shooters and thats my favorite type of game to play.

I know everyone says that voice commands are a novelty, but I think they might actually be worth using on the PS4. I don't mean that in a good way though. I like the way the PS4 Dash looks, but it does look like it could get jumbled pretty quickly. I can see instances where using the voice to navigate might actually be easier than trudging through with the control. That might definitely be the case once they add in more commands.

I'm not really sure about the notifications problem you mention though. From what I've seen the notifications come through at the right time and show the same way they do on the PS3. It's pretty weird how different the experiences are for various owners and people who've played these systems. It could be nightmarish for one person and then heaven for another.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    aint as bad a Struggle

as this

OJuV5.png
This discussion has been closed.