Is Brock Lesnar Wasted in a Feud vs Ryback?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    son Ryback hasnt won a ppv i think hell i dont remember the last time he won a match
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is when you've got bigger stars he has yet to face. You really gonna put trash like Ryback in that spot and not Orton, Bryan or Sheamus? Really? WWE is stupid but hopefully not that stupid. Ryback has an upside but he has been booked like trash and he isn't main event status.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should push for the Goldberg vs Ryback ? but only after Ryback goes on a huge winning streak.

It would be dope to see Ry win 200+ matches, like Goldberg did and have Goldberg challenge Ryback to end his streak so he cannot surpass his.

? like that, because random ass ? makes no sense.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    real ? they need to have Ryback go undefeated up until mania (even tho it wont happend just cause of the Rumble) if they gonna have him go up against Goldberg.

Brock hasnt look all that dominate either son lost to HHH, Cena and i think Punk
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They`re gonna need to send Ryback to NXT to tally them wins up. They cant afford to bury the talent on the main roster just for Ryback to job at WM. He would have to go through the midcard(which aint that much really) and that wouldnt be enough to convince fans that Ryback would have a chance against Lesnar.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? they need to have Ryback go undefeated up until mania (even tho it wont happend just cause of the Rumble) if they gonna have him go up against Goldberg.

Brock hasnt look all that dominate either son lost to HHH, Cena and i think Punk

He beat Punk in that nodq match at Summerslam, he lost to HHH at Wrestlemania but beat him at Extreme Rules so Brock is good to go but I think it's a waste of time having fight Ryback at Royal Rumble.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback is highly overrated. Nowhere near on Goldberg nor Brock's level. I don't think people should assume just cause he's a meathead with no neck and 2 moves that he could match up with talent like that. Goldberg and Brock brought a presence to the ring and more tricks up there sleeves without any submission moves. Both dudes were fast, versatile and highly skilled against all types of wrestlers. The only reason why that WM match was wack as ? was because Vince makes all his big man matches slow as ? , if this was in WCW or somewhere else that match would have been dope as ? . Y'all gotta remember the whole attitude era was just great story, punching and slapping matches while WCW was ? story and pure talent. Matterfact, Brock would be way more monstrous in the ring and on the mic in WCW at that time. WWE waters down those type of wrestlers by micro-managing their skills out of fear of making another Droz (that ? that came out with Albert and got paralyzed) or Steve Austin (that tombstone put him in retirement).

Real talk:

Jackhammer/F5 >> any big man's finisher >> any female wrestling finisher >> attitude adjustment

That ? was executed well.