kj_da_midwest_mobstaBroddieVIBEDOPEdweebz 4 votes
No... NO NO NO NO!
20%
herbalism101 1 vote

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No... NO NO NO NO!
    Imma be real, Ive never really been up on ROH, so a lot of these dudes were my 1st time seeing them once they got to the "E"

Before NXT, Ive heard about Hero, but never really took his work in other than watching a recap of his feud with Human Tornado on You Tube, but I wasnt really impressed with him in NXT. Compare that to El Generico and how he has taken off in NXT and you can tell that Hero was not a good fit for WWE.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with him.

Knowing wwe though it as personal. It shouldn't reflect badly on him because they cut good guys all the time due to politics and personal ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with him.

Knowing wwe though it as personal. It shouldn't reflect badly on him because they cut good guys all the time due to politics and personal ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes YES YES YES YES!
    I've seen their (Claudio/Chris) work as KoW and that ? was amazing.

They failed by not capitalizing on that. They want gimmicky ? they can sell in shirts and have people chant over giving us good teams that could do the same ? thing.

Could've done that here, of course, under different names and tag name.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes YES YES YES YES!
    They should've, he was a great asset and had yet to reach his potential within WWE. Anybody who's familiar with him from his indy days knows that it's a loss but it is what it is.