Zelda 3DS XL Bundle deal....

Options
themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
Insane Deal: Zelda 3DS XL Limited Edition Bundle for $150 at Target

Written by: Kevin Chieng | November 26, 2013 at 3:33PM

Target is looking to clean up on the Nintendo 3DS XL front this coming Black Friday. They will have 3DS XLs for $149.99, according to their ad. What we didn't know before is that they'll be selling the Zelda-themed Nintendo 3DS XL for $149.99 as well, which regularly retails for $219.99. Considering this new limited edition 3DS XL released last Friday, this is what I call an insane deal.
It's so insane that I wondered if Nintendo got their information incorrect. Tinycartridge, who contacted Nintendo to question the validity of the deal, says for sure that it's real.
Insane deal.

The bundled 3DS XL will come in a gold shell with the iconic Triforce design on the cover. It'll also come with the latest game The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds as a download code (which means it won't be pre-installed into the system).
If I didn't already pick up a Nintendo 3DS XL earlier this year, I would jump on this deal for sure. Even as a current owner, it's very tempting to pick this up to replace my blue 3DS XL.
According to the tweet, the deal will be active from November 28 to November 30. It'll most likely sell out immediately though.
So who's planning to brave the crowds and grab this? It looks like it'll only be sold in stores.