Dreams? Care to discuss them?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know we all dream when we go to sleep and when we wake up sometimes we remember them, but a lot of times we don't. But for some reason the last month or so i've been remembering quite a few of my dreams. I'll give you the 5 most memomrable ones in order.

1. I was dreaming that I was in a room and there were people sitting in chairs in a circle. There was somebody who was facilitating the meeting, who I assume was ? because I never saw Him, I only knew He was there presiding over the meeting. During the meeting someone pulled out a black box and opened it up and there was a wedding ring inside of it. I looked at it and then I woke up.

2. I was dreaming that I was walking to some type of retreat. On the way my mom called me and asked me if I could preach a sermon about murder. I agreed to it. I started praying while going to the meeting place and asking ? to give me wisdom to preach this sermon. He started telling me "if you hate your brother, your guilty of murder". Once I got to the meeting, ? spoke to me again and told me to preach from Psalm 8. I woke up.

3. This dream was weird, but I was in the bed and there was a dog in it and he pooped on me. LOL. I researched some dream interpretations about dog ? and they are interesting. Maybe the apply to me, IDK.

4. This was another weird dream, but I don't know what I was doing but 2 baby spiders came out of my lips. I woke up and fell back asleep and I dreamed that another spider came out of my lips. I woke up again. I also researched the dream interpretions for spiders and I don't know what to make of it.

5. Lastly, I was in Jerusalem and there was like a highway made of NBA hardwood floors leading to the city. I was in a grandstand looking at the highway and I noticed that D-Wade was also in the stands looking at the highway. There were also plenty of other people in the stands. Don't know why I had basketball images and a player in my dream, maybe I had watched sportscenter that night?

But yeah, I just thought I share these dreams because I usually don't remember so many dreams in such a short period of time. I usually might remember 1 dream a month, if that.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    I had a dream me and this girl I know were guarding Robin Thicke's house from ninjas & the FBI, but then they knocked us out, and when we woke up, we were both graduating from DeVry University...

Crazy stuff

Do you or the girl you know have any connections with DeVry?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ Sanchez ? on you in a dream. nh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    i remember i had this dream when i was around 7-8 i had got shot in the heart but i kept living...acting normal and ? .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a dream me and this girl I know were guarding Robin Thicke's house from ninjas & the FBI, but then they knocked us out, and when we woke up, we were both graduating from DeVry University...

Crazy stuff

I don't & she doesn't to my knowledge, maybe it's just one of those weird dreams, nothing too deep, just something that's there
  • VIBE
    I hardly remember any of my dreams. The most recent was I was running from people and got trapped in some area and I fought them all. ? was a mixture of UFC, Batman combat and Matrix ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    i usually have the same dream like once a year for the last 3 years when some time of alien invasion occurs and I go outside and run or something.

other dreams is usually just me being with family but then out of no where im with a friend or something
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverend Leon Lonnie Love .!!!

................What's Good brah .?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    i remember i had this dream when i was around 7-8 i had got shot in the heart but i kept living...acting normal and ? .

Dang, that's cool that you remember a dream from your early childhood. I also remember 1 dream from when I was about 7. I was living in Hong Kong with my mom. She was stationed over there because of the military. But anyways I dreamed that I was sleeping in my room and all of a sudden the room caught on fire. Next thing I know i'm still in the room in my bed and a frog comes up and licks me in my face. I woke up and I SWEAR MY FACE WAS WET. I'll never forget it. The dream felt so real. And I could have sworn that a frog licked me for the longest time. Wierd.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Crazy stuff

I don't & she doesn't to my knowledge, maybe it's just one of those weird dreams, nothing too deep, just something that's there

Could be, but I always assume that there has to be some type of meaning to all of our dreams. Especially when we remember them. But they are extremely hard to interpret. Unless they are overtly blatant.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hardly remember any of my dreams. The most recent was I was running from people and got trapped in some area and I fought them all. ? was a mixture of UFC, Batman combat and Matrix ? .

Did you get out alive?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    i usually have the same dream like once a year for the last 3 years when some time of alien invasion occurs and I go outside and run or something.

other dreams is usually just me being with family but then out of no where im with a friend or something

Do you ever see the aliens? Do they ever get to you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Reverend Leon Lonnie Love .!!!

................What's Good brah .?

Lol. You already know. Jesus of course!

• StoneColdMikey
    i dont think they do. my dreams usually end quickly. anticlimatic then a ? . i wake up disappointed
  • VIBE

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

The last thing I remember about that dream was after I fought the big mob, there was more, so I jumped in a car and they chased me. In my dream I was scared as ? . I instantly woke up, I guess due to the fear and my heart was pounding.

I just got a drink of water n went back to sleep. Don't remember my dream after that.
  • VIBE

I had a bad ass alien/abduction dream.

I was abducted and placed in a room. White, bright as ? . I could see what looked like alien greys walking around. They were short and didn't talk or pay much mind to me.

They were actually working on me. I was on machines and ? .

I kept asking them what they wanted and who they were, but they acted like they couldn't hear me.

Eventually, some humanoid, talk creature walked in. He looked normal as ? . He spoke to me in English, said I was one of the few who weren't scared.

He took me and showed me a room, people were there, practicing with their powers they were given by these aliens. Pretty much super hero powers; flying, super strength, lasers, telekinesis etc..

He placed me into a room to practice and apparently I did really well.

He told me this was to fight the government.

We were on this crazy battlefield, us super humans vs the govt. Eventually, we lost. I was captured by the govt.

That was the last thing I remember and haven't had a continuation of that dream.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

The last thing I remember about that dream was after I fought the big mob, there was more, so I jumped in a car and they chased me. In my dream I was scared as ? . I instantly woke up, I guess due to the fear and my heart was pounding.

I just got a drink of water n went back to sleep. Don't remember my dream after that.

Sounds like you might be running from something or someone and you think that if you continue to avoid the situation that it or they will go away. But the person or the situation won't until you face it head on. Just a thought that came to my mind.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    i dont think they do. my dreams usually end quickly. anticlimatic then a ? . i wake up disappointed

lol.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thread ts
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

I was abducted and placed in a room. White, bright as ? . I could see what looked like alien greys walking around. They were short and didn't talk or pay much mind to me.

I kept asking them what they wanted and who they were, but they acted like they couldn't hear me.

Eventually, some humanoid, talk creature walked in. He looked normal as ? . He spoke to me in English, said I was one of the few who weren't scared.

He took me and showed me a room, people were there, practicing with their powers they were given by these aliens. Pretty much super hero powers; flying, super strength, lasers, telekinesis etc..

We were on this crazy battlefield, us super humans vs the govt. Eventually, we lost. I was captured by the govt.

That was the last thing I remember and haven't had a continuation of that dream.

Lol. Uncle Sam got the best of the invaders.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    My dreams be on some continuity ? somebody hated on.me in my dream. When i woke up i felt a bit angry about what was said to me but it was just a dream!

i love dreams.Im seeing hearing and feeling all these things vivdly but my eyes are clsed and im in het barely moving

? the chicken and egg which came first? The dream or reality? Reality or the Dream?

• VIBE

Lol. Uncle Sam got the best of the invaders.

? was a Michael Bay dream, lots of explosions.

Unfortunately, we werent gods like Thor.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Some dreams are part of the ' common memory'.

Thats why ts and @mikeythegawd had dreamed about the same situation.

Dreams ar the way for the subconscious to ' speak '.
    Sigmund Freud 's disciples may interpret your dreams as a disguised world full or sexual and violent desires that are censored.

Alfred Adler ' s disciples see dreams as warnings, fight backs and also displaying of our true selves....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    My dreams be on some continuity ? somebody hated on.me in my dream. When i woke up i felt a bit angry about what was said to me but it was just a dream!

i love dreams.Im seeing hearing and feeling all these things vivdly but my eyes are clsed and im in het barely moving

? the chicken and egg which came first? The dream or reality? Reality or the Dream?

Tell one of the most vivid dreams you ever had
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

@vibe

Your dream may have been created to bring balance to your Dad at home situation. You probably yearning for some action, some adrenaline. So your subconscious took advantage of your sleeping to create an adrenaline - filled scenary in order to provise to you the missed sensation of risk taking.
    however it has also warned you to not doing too much in the end