Dreams? Care to discuss them?

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had just watched a chuckie movie for the first time when I was younger. I had a dream I woke up to my dog crying on pain...i went to look for him and he was laying dead on the ground and chuckie was standing on top if him.

I tried to yell but I couldn't talk at all...i ran to my parents room and they were sleep. I tried to wake them and couldn't because I couldn't scream. I tried shaking them but it didn't matter. They had the cartoon
    "zzz" floating above their heads and everything. So since I was on my known, I ran back to my room to get my bad and he followed me...

So we in the room fighting...he didnt have a knife tho. He was throwing horseshoes in he air like them little turtle ? threw hammers on the original Mario brothers. So I smaked him with the bat and hr went flying across the room. But one of the horseshoes hr threw came down and hit me. I fell to the ground and woke up...

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why Chuckie is famous . He has the ability to trigger some things in your subconcious. Same goes with Freddie Krugger.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had just watched a chuckie movie for the first time when I was younger. I had a dream I woke up to my dog crying on pain...i went to look for him and he was laying dead on the ground and chuckie was standing on top if him.

I tried to yell but I couldn't talk at all...i ran to my parents room and they were sleep. I tried to wake them and couldn't because I couldn't scream. I tried shaking them but it didn't matter. They had the cartoon
    "zzz" floating above their heads and everything. So since I was on my known, I ran back to my room to get my bad and he followed me...

So we in the room fighting...he didnt have a knife tho. He was throwing horseshoes in he air like them little turtle ? threw hammers on the original Mario brothers. So I smaked him with the bat and hr went flying across the room. But one of the horseshoes hr threw came down and hit me. I fell to the ground and woke up...

14633%20-%20animated_gif%20hammer_bros%20mario.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dreams are crazy.. it's like another plane of existence. I'll share a few memorable ones.

I was with a team of guys in some house with submachine guns, clearing out rooms on some swat ? . Idk what we was looking for, but I would go in one room... clear... somebody goes into another room... clear. ? was real tactical. Then I go into this one room... It's a real tall dude just standing there, dressed like the assassin's creed knights templar. I get the feeling he some type of gatekeeper or whatever. Well, this dude is mean mugging the ? out of me... I didnt like that ? , I felt highly disrespected so I walked up right to his face looking him dead in his eyes with a cold ass ice grill saying 'the ? you lookin at?'

Lmao nope that was a mistake. In all of a sudden the depth of his eyes burst into flames, the very moment which I felt as if he snatched the soul right out of my body and the only thing running through my mind right now is "I ? up"... and with the ultimate swiftness he proceeds to whip out a ginormous ? battle axe & chopped my head off, my dome piece rolling around the floor like a damn kickball as my limbs fall flat on the floor lifelessly. Lmao so somehow I revive in the room that the dream started in, I decide to get back with the team and conveniently skipped over the room I found the guy in. Then I wake up sweating, looking around the room going WTF and sitting up straight for a good 5 minutes contemplating if I'm doing something wrong in life. Ether.

That's not the only dream I died in. I once had a dream my school was being overrun by terrorists.. So everybody is trying to escape its mad people in this field running. My dream then skips over to a scene where apparently I got caught, I'm with about 8 other people confined in this train cart with a masked terrorist pacing back and forth with an AK. I look upwards behind me and see this small window, just big enough for me to squeeze out of. Hell yeah, I'm finna break out. So I'm studying the terrorist's movements, calculating the precise timing for me to make my move... And I do, successfully. I bust through the window and fall on the ground outside... except this train defied the laws of physics and came to a dead stop. No inertia, no momentum, nah ? that this train went from full speed to no speed immediately & the terrorists shoots his AK through the window. ? , he got me. Now I'm having an outerbody experience, my soul lifting up and I can see my dead body laying on the ground. That was the end of my chapter.

When I was around 7 or so, real young, I had a dream I was in the abyss & was walking on a stone bridge that ran over a lake of fire until I get to this big circular platform. & on this platform I boxed with the devil and whooped his ass. That dream was tight...

A couple months ago, I finally had a dream where I actually died as well. I forget the details now. But I got the interpretation of it. Basically I was dying to my old nature, Praise ? . So I am growing in the things of Christ as I continue to live my new life in Him. Hallelujah!

Funny how you also have a dream that your remember from your early childhood at around the age of 7. I wonder if this is a common phenomenon?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    A very vivid and reoccurring dream I had was when I was in Iraq.

Were doing a foot patrol through one of the neighborhoods under our control. Two lines moving up both sides of the street and I am point man on the right side of the road. Were moving thru, scanning our areas when an enemy soldiers pops from behind a house and opens fire with an AK. Im hit in the vest, but I can feel the bullet enter my torso. Theres no returned fire at all and the guy disappears. I fall to the ground and Im laying there. No one comes to my aid. I see my blood running through the cracks and crevices in the road, while also feeling what I gather to be my life force drain from my body. I lay there, getting weaker and weaker and before I pass out I wake up.

Did you get shot while you were in Iraq?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    When ever I get sick, I have the same dream. I'm about 9-10 years old in my dream and I'm trapped inside of a red car. I'm my current age standing outside the car looking at my younger self trapped in the car. The car ignites and I watch my younger self burn alive. It's silent in my dream. No screams. No sound. Happens every time.

Dang. What do you think it means?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    lemzola wrote: »
    I hardly remember any of my dreams. The most recent was I was running from people and got trapped in some area and I fought them all. ? was a mixture of UFC, Batman combat and Matrix ? .

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

The last thing I remember about that dream was after I fought the big mob, there was more, so I jumped in a car and they chased me. In my dream I was scared as ? . I instantly woke up, I guess due to the fear and my heart was pounding.

I just got a drink of water n went back to sleep. Don't remember my dream after that.

@vibe

Your dream may have been created to bring balance to your Dad at home situation. You probably yearning for some action, some adrenaline. So your subconscious took advantage of your sleeping to create an adrenaline - filled scenary in order to provise to you the missed sensation of risk taking.
    however it has also warned you to not doing too much in the end

Nah lmao I don't feel dreams tell us anything, they're just dreams man..

Nah bro. Dreams mean things. They are just very hard to interpet. ? speaks to us in dreams. The Bible is filled with examples of that happening. And I know from first hand experience as well.

"For ? speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds. He whispers in their ears and terrifies them with warnings.
    He makes them turn from doing wrong; he keeps them from pride. He protects them from the grave, from crossing over the river of death."
    Job 33:14-18
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a dream a mob of ? was chasing me from then ball courts to my homeys house aroumd the corner. The thing was I had a great head start but for some reason the mob was running twice as fast as i was like for every ten yards i ran they were getting twenty easilly. Well by the time i get to ? house they litterally right up on me to the point i didnt have time to knock or ring his doorbell so i jumps over his fence to his backyard to try to get in a side door he got and ? hand they hands pulling on me at the top of the gate as i barely escape bding pulled back down. I go into the side door and his sister comes to lock it has i hear the glass door gettin beat on. Im sweating thinking whew as i told them about the mob im running from... Then all of a sudden, my friend and roaddog is like " what,mob you mean? This one?" He hit me wit a evil ass smile and opens the front door and the biggest group of people i ever seen runs into the living room around the couch to gwt me.and as soon as i felt the first blow from a few cats i woke up.

Smh @ getting sold out by somebody i never thought would do it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ means you fear your wife
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fear my wife? How is that?
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    A very vivid and reoccurring dream I had was when I was in Iraq.

Were doing a foot patrol through one of the neighborhoods under our control. Two lines moving up both sides of the street and I am point man on the right side of the road. Were moving thru, scanning our areas when an enemy soldiers pops from behind a house and opens fire with an AK. Im hit in the vest, but I can feel the bullet enter my torso. Theres no returned fire at all and the guy disappears. I fall to the ground and Im laying there. No one comes to my aid. I see my blood running through the cracks and crevices in the road, while also feeling what I gather to be my life force drain from my body. I lay there, getting weaker and weaker and before I pass out I wake up.

Did you get shot while you were in Iraq?

No, I didn't.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    so wtf does my swan dream mean smartass

what does a swan represent to you @sanchez?

a ? animal

You dont aporeciate the swan you dont appreciate the job you dont preciate ?

Swan seen you and was like

scust ? ? yo dream and flew outta there

if it was nigma the swan woulda talked, the world loves nigma

hating ass sanchez ? yo dreams ? im outt here too

name your skills useless button pusher

boxing is one,3 languages is another to thow sum out there but that was another thread y u in feelings boi boi, y u trolling boi boi,my words resonate huh boi boi...u dreamed u had some skills boi boi? stay on subject boi boi?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once dream that I was have sex with this girl, when I woke up that morning I was her mother got killed about the same time I was having the dream.

I use the have this reoccurring dream that that I was going church back home and everytime I reach to the bottom of the hill there would be a big ass snake waiting for me. I last time I had the dream I killed the snake.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I once dream that I was have sex with this girl, when I woke up that morning I was her mother got killed about the same time I was having the dream.

I use the have this reoccurring dream that that I was going church back home and everytime I reach to the bottom of the hill there would be a big ass snake waiting for me. I last time I had the dream I killed the snake.

Sounds like you have overcome some type of temptation that use to burden you consistently.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a crazy dream last night, and I kind of understand the double meaning. I woke up in the dream, but I was still sleeping of course.. anywayz.. I wake up in a hotel, but I'm at a amusement park.. They kept saying the amusement park was the airport.. .but it had roller costers and people walking around with stuff animals having fun like a amusement park.

When I was in this dream, I wasnt myself, I felt like another person. The thoughts in my head was too care free, and its like I didnt listen to my conscious... So a fire breaks out, and I'm all the way near the exit, but I decide to go back in the park to get my phone because I left it in the bathroom... I could hear my conscious saying get out of here, but I was ignoring it, I wanted my phone.. then I woke up..

but I didnt wake up out of my sleep. I woke up dreaming I was in the same hotel room. So at this point, I'm like what is this a final destination dream? So now this time, I'm thinking like myself listening to my conscious. I'm holding on to my phone because I remember in the last dream, I left my phone in the bathroom. So my conscious is saying WARN people there will be a fire. So I started going around the park telling people a fire was coming, and they was looking at me like I was crazy. Then I seen myself walk thru the park, it was the self from the last dream, she was walking around all care free, and I told her a fire was coming, but she didnt listen.. Then I seen a fire break out on one side of the park. Then I saw her (me from the last dream) going in the bathroom,(most likely to get the phone) so minutes later I go in the bathroom to warn the girls that a fire broke out. I seen a girl dead in the bathroom on the toilet slump in as if they tried to flush her down the toilet, andit was the girl that suppose to have been me from the first dream..

At that the point, me and the girls in the bathroom were shocked, trying to figure out what to do, then the fire department came in the bathroom and seen the girl dead, they kept us in the bathroom to investigate us one by one, before letting us go...( while the fire was going on) so once they investigated me I left running out the park. Then after the fire, I seen one of the girls who was in the bathroom and they said they got a check because the fire department never suppose to kept us in the bathroom. They said because I left I wouldn't get one.. the rest of them stayed around to get the check even while the fire was going on? but when I went back in the park, after the fire, I seen the fireman and he gave me my check. ? hmm

I can understand what this dream was saying 90%
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    always alligators and crocodiles.
    snakes and other reptiles
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I had a crazy dream last night, and I kind of understand the double meaning. I woke up in the dream, but I was still sleeping of course.. anywayz.. I wake up in a hotel, but I'm at a amusement park.. They kept saying the amusement park was the airport.. .but it had roller costers and people walking around with stuff animals having fun like a amusement park.

When I was in this dream, I wasnt myself, I felt like another person. The thoughts in my head was too care free, and its like I didnt listen to my conscious... So a fire breaks out, and I'm all the way near the exit, but I decide to go back in the park to get my phone because I left it in the bathroom... I could hear my conscious saying get out of here, but I was ignoring it, I wanted my phone.. then I woke up..

but I didnt wake up out of my sleep. I woke up dreaming I was in the same hotel room. So at this point, I'm like what is this a final destination dream? So now this time, I'm thinking like myself listening to my conscious. I'm holding on to my phone because I remember in the last dream, I left my phone in the bathroom. So my conscious is saying WARN people there will be a fire. So I started going around the park telling people a fire was coming, and they was looking at me like I was crazy. Then I seen myself walk thru the park, it was the self from the last dream, she was walking around all care free, and I told her a fire was coming, but she didnt listen.. Then I seen a fire break out on one side of the park. Then I saw her (me from the last dream) going in the bathroom,(most likely to get the phone) so minutes later I go in the bathroom to warn the girls that a fire broke out. I seen a girl dead in the bathroom on the toilet slump in as if they tried to flush her down the toilet, andit was the girl that suppose to have been me from the first dream..

At that the point, me and the girls in the bathroom were shocked, trying to figure out what to do, then the fire department came in the bathroom and seen the girl dead, they kept us in the bathroom to investigate us one by one, before letting us go...( while the fire was going on) so once they investigated me I left running out the park. Then after the fire, I seen one of the girls who was in the bathroom and they said they got a check because the fire department never suppose to kept us in the bathroom. They said because I left I wouldn't get one.. the rest of them stayed around to get the check even while the fire was going on? but when I went back in the park, after the fire, I seen the fireman and he gave me my check. ? hmm

Whats the interpretation?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whats the interpretation?

I can understand the part of the two selves.. One self felt like how people want me to be unconscious, naive, gullible.. it was basically a state of mind of a non believer of truth. She didn't believe the message, she didn't fear the fire, she seemed to be worried about a materialistic possession, and risked her life to save it.

The second dream, was my true self, I listen to my conscious, and try to warn people of things I can see, but they think I'm crazy. I'm a outcast, because of what I believe, but I dont' care. In the second dream I see the self from the first dream, and I try to warn her but she didnt listen. Thats not my real self, thats why in the second dream it looked like a look a like, it wasnt me.

That girl ended up dead flushed down the toilet.. I feel that people wanted me to go the wrong way, so I can die. I have enemies who want me to be the first self, and want me not to see they are plotting. Thats what they plan to do except I can see spiritually and have a conscious.. They want to end my life, basically flush me down the toilet.. but it also represent, that part of me is DEAD. I see life spiritual.

Also in the second dream I was a messenger, but I looked just like the girl from the first dream who was materialistic and vain.. so I felt it meant that I looked and appear to be like the girl from the first dream, when I really see spiritual. So in this dream even when I was being a messenger, I looked as vain and materialistic as the girl in the first dream, so no-one took me serious.. they thought I was crazy.

2 me this dream had double meaning, I don't understand the last part, but I woke up feeling mad strange.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Collectve memory bruh... these are constellations that all the humanity shares. Along with towers, Climbing heights , etc..
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options

Collectve memory bruh... these are constellations that all the humanity shares. Along with towers, Climbing heights , etc..

??????
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

??????

Though your consciousness is yours your subconscious is shared by the whole earth. Thats why you may have dream of some things you have never seen, never learned and never heard of.

This is what the scientifics have call quantic energy. For some psychologists is the collective memory a worlwide data of mythology, common dreams, tales...
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    funny that this thread was made cause i just had a dream about an ic member

i was on my way to work and my car was making this rattling sound under it.

i got to an intersection and almost hit the back of this big ass white pick up truck
    Polt.JPG
    truck was like this^^ but wayyy more beat up and junky looking.

i noticed that it was the truck of this girl i know from work. the girl is pico rivera.

2hcdvn7.jpg

i thought to my self "damn good thing it was her cause if i would have hit her she prolly wouldnt have called the cops."
    next day, my car breaks down at the same intersection. pico is there when it happens and we go to work in her car
    next day some how i was driving my car again on the way to work. this time pico was already at the light. i was expecting the light to turn green so i didnt slow down. it didnt turn for some reason, i swerve off of the road and my car splits in two. i must have jumped out because i seen my car go over the embankment and split in two.
    i get in pico's truck and we carry on as if nothing just happened.
    when work was over, i took pico's truck and left her there.
    i came back the next day to work and she was still there
    i asked her where she lived and she said some place that was close to where i lived so i asked her if she could pick me up in the mornings to go to work until i got another truck. she was like "iiight"

the next day she picked me up in a red pontiac grand am
    8160818_1.jpg

she wasnt even watching the road as we were driving, she just had this big ass smile on her face looking at me and wouldnt look away. i guess she was happy to have that grand am

somebody texted me in real life and i woke up
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

hammer_bro_gif_by_zack30-d4qbwrd.gif

fixed
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ever I get sick, I have the same dream. I'm about 9-10 years old in my dream and I'm trapped inside of a red car. I'm my current age standing outside the car looking at my younger self trapped in the car. The car ignites and I watch my younger self burn alive. It's silent in my dream. No screams. No sound. Happens every time.

Dang. What do you think it means?

Man I have no idea. I can't connect me being sick when I have this dream to me dreaming this. It's weird as ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most of my dreams that i remember are lucid

the ones that aren't i dream about the future

not even lying