Dreams? Care to discuss them?

124»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive read some dream books about the format off the way henry jung and sigmun freud or whatever his name is use to interprete dreams from a philosophical standpoint. The Freud ? thought everything was sexual desires.
  • DR. JEK
    Has anyone ever dreamed that you were actually sleeping in your dream and you woke up in the dream..... ? start happening and you think its real because you thought waking up in the dream was you waking up for real?
  • DR. JEK
    When ever I get sick, I have the same dream. I'm about 9-10 years old in my dream and I'm trapped inside of a red car. I'm my current age standing outside the car looking at my younger self trapped in the car. The car ignites and I watch my younger self burn alive. It's silent in my dream. No screams. No sound. Happens every time.

Maybe being sick makes you feel helpless or in need of such help that your subconscious reverts you back into a lil boy
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and this ? used to beef hard when I was younger like four times a month. Couple times I woke myself up hahs was too shooked.

Chucky_doll_zps3abfb223.jpg

real talk, in junior high i had a dream i graduated wit this ? , we had went to our class reunion and he had on one a them colorful george clinton wigs cuz he was goin bald, ? had low self-esteem and ? i was tryna make him feel better bout his self and ? , we was ridin in a car the whole time, it was like a buddy cop movie

and real talk, you can have control over yo dreams if you just think it, like say you havin a confrontation in yo dream and you think to yaself this ? ? , i gurantee you he gon call you a ? ? , or if you wit a ? and you think to yo self i hope she touch my ? a some ? , i gurantee she gon do it, mind control over yo dreams
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Has anyone ever dreamed that you were actually sleeping in your dream and you woke up in the dream..... ? start happening and you think its real because you thought waking up in the dream was you waking up for real?

Yep

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico mad hindu