One of the cats from DBCO catches a beatdown/robbery in Detroit airport

Options

Comments

• dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from the westside but also stayed on the east...? is reckless everywhere in Detroit and they hate to see a ? come up...not saying thats the case here but its just the state of Detroit as a hole
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freddie Gibbs ‏@FreddieGibbs 1h

Damn rappers gettin they chain took on thanksgiving #itsthaworld

Gibbs don't get beat up. Gibbs don't get robbed. #MadeMan #ESGN

Shout out to Detroit y'all showed me love

only reason is cuz his dad is a cop lol

? always say this ? , but never wanna provide info about it, smh yall just be talkin

he admitted himself that his pops was a crooked cop. That makes it worse in my book but that's life right? He was in the Army also and he said he got a dishonorable discharge. Anything to maintain that street cred.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delon aint no detroit ? he's oak park, which is why he continues to be the one in the click gettin beat up. Team Eastside continues to prove that eastside ? are some ? cowardly snakelike hoes though.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

? always say this ? , but never wanna provide info about it, smh yall just be talkin

he admitted himself that his pops was a crooked cop. That makes it worse in my book but that's life right? He was in the Army also and he said he got a dishonorable discharge.

Your father was a cop? How did that work, did you live with him growing up in Gary?

Yeah, I did. It’s funny because I get this question a lot. My dad came up in Gary, he was a musician, too. He was a singer and I guess he did what he had to do to support himself and in the 80s when I was like two-years-old, he joined the police force. Anyway, it was some !!, I don’t know the specifics of it but some scandal happened in ’91 that forced him to resign from the department. So throughout the years he was always working super-duper overtime or out of a job, or looking for a job, just struggling for money. And I watched my mom struggle to take care of three kids plus my little cousin, and my dad, he knew a lot of the !! that I was doing in the streets but he didn’t stop me from doing it. My dad was a cop but he wasn’t no angel, know what I mean? A lot of cops in Gary ain’t, especially not for one of the lowest salaries in the country, so you can imagine the corruption that goes on.

So, I would see how !!ed up my dad was with money; blowing money and tricking off on !! with his other !!es, so when I needed something where else was I gonna turn? I was going to school seeing other kids with new Jordans but my mom, this check she had to pay for this, or this check she had to pay for that. My mom made sure I had a roof over my head but that was it. Beyond that, I had to take it upon myself to be independent. That was the way she always raised me and that is the way she always wanted me to be. I always had an independent mindset, I never asked nobody for nothing, even coming up rapping. I seen a lot of niccas around me that rap who took money from big dope boys in our city to jumpstart they rap career, pay for their studio time and all that. But me, I was always like, “Nah, man. I’ll sell my own sack, work off my own pack.” I’m not about to let you give me a pack and now I owe you. I’ll pay for my own studio time, press my own CD’s. I will always have that [independent streak] in me.

You were in the Army at one point, correct? How did you end up enlisting?

First off, I didn’t want to go. I caught a theft charge around the same time my [first] gun charge was still pending and the lawyer I was messing with at the time knew this Army recruiter. So they talked to the judge and the judge granted me this thing called “pre-trial diversion” and what that is, is they make your a## go to boot camp and upon the completion of Army boot camp, your charges are pretty much lifted and you are on probation. So I went to boot camp and it was one of the worst and most grueling experiences I ever went through, but I finished it near the top of the cla## but that was not what I wanted for my life. No disrespect to anyone who does that for their career but I didn’t believe in all the stuff that the military was about, nor did I believe in what the administration was doing at that time. I did not want to be a part of that George Bush military and so, I did what I did, didn’t take the Army !! seriously. I still was on my street !! and what not, smoking weed and got kicked out. Dishonorable discharge.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like every week a ? gets put sleep
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he admitted himself that his pops was a crooked cop. That makes it worse in my book but that's life right? He was in the Army also and he said he got a dishonorable discharge. Anything to maintain that street cred.

all that street cred game is ? . Alot of hood ? go to the army... Alot of them try to atleast escape being a statistic before becoming one. Only in the game do they make these petty street cred rules.
    Far as being a cop, I personally do not like the justice system, and I don't feel you can play both sides, but that was his father that wasn't him.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im from the westside but also stayed on the east...? is reckless everywhere in Detroit and they hate to see a ? come up...not saying thats the case here but its just the state of Detroit as a hole

Appropriate
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    He is from PA he went to school in Oak Park which is a open school district
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit we in here!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp this Eastside/Westside beef never gets old..........

Before moving to MS as a kid ..I was orignally born and raised in the Boston-Edison part (grew up on Longfellow and then later on Atkinson by Rosa Parks Blvd) , then raised on the Westside on Archdale close to PRock (Plymouth).

Smh if that dude was rolling solo dolo....that the ? you can't do in the D, hell naw.

Why was Mayweather having an event @ Cobo Hall? Was it for helping Emmanuel Steward or a new organiztion trying to be the next KRONK gym?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats crazy is this happened in a AIRPORT.....a AIRPORT which would mean they should have security up the ass you would assume(you know in case of a terrorist attack...lol).
  • DillaDeaf
    edited November 2013
    Options
    whats crazy is this happened in a AIRPORT.....a AIRPORT which would mean they should have security up the ass you would assume(you know in case of a terrorist attack...lol).

It's depends on which airport...the D has two. One is Metro, the other is the "international" one but actually out in Romulus (hope I remember to spell it right). That one is out in the suburbs...more closer to Ann Arbor than Detroit.

I got a feeling that was out in Metro inside of Detroit.....let's be frank here, we got that kind of history in the D where just say palms can be greased....just read between the lines.

*Edited -- I just check , they change the name of Metro to Coleman Young Airport.... surprise the city would name anything after that wild ass dude lol)
  • DillaDeaf
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hold up, I just text one of my homies from the D was that really the airport....my homie said that video is actually Cobo Hall. So it's not either of the airport. And that homie says word out there in them streets that it wasn't Team Eastside, it was the Green Guyz.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

he admitted himself that his pops was a crooked cop. That makes it worse in my book but that's life right? He was in the Army also and he said he got a dishonorable discharge.

Your father was a cop? How did that work, did you live with him growing up in Gary?

Yeah, I did. It’s funny because I get this question a lot. My dad came up in Gary, he was a musician, too. He was a singer and I guess he did what he had to do to support himself and in the 80s when I was like two-years-old, he joined the police force. Anyway, it was some !!, I don’t know the specifics of it but some scandal happened in ’91 that forced him to resign from the department. So throughout the years he was always working super-duper overtime or out of a job, or looking for a job, just struggling for money. And I watched my mom struggle to take care of three kids plus my little cousin, and my dad, he knew a lot of the !! that I was doing in the streets but he didn’t stop me from doing it. My dad was a cop but he wasn’t no angel, know what I mean? A lot of cops in Gary ain’t, especially not for one of the lowest salaries in the country, so you can imagine the corruption that goes on.

So, I would see how !!ed up my dad was with money; blowing money and tricking off on !! with his other !!es, so when I needed something where else was I gonna turn? I was going to school seeing other kids with new Jordans but my mom, this check she had to pay for this, or this check she had to pay for that. My mom made sure I had a roof over my head but that was it. Beyond that, I had to take it upon myself to be independent. That was the way she always raised me and that is the way she always wanted me to be. I always had an independent mindset, I never asked nobody for nothing, even coming up rapping. I seen a lot of niccas around me that rap who took money from big dope boys in our city to jumpstart they rap career, pay for their studio time and all that. But me, I was always like, “Nah, man. I’ll sell my own sack, work off my own pack.” I’m not about to let you give me a pack and now I owe you. I’ll pay for my own studio time, press my own CD’s. I will always have that [independent streak] in me.

You were in the Army at one point, correct? How did you end up enlisting?

First off, I didn’t want to go. I caught a theft charge around the same time my [first] gun charge was still pending and the lawyer I was messing with at the time knew this Army recruiter. So they talked to the judge and the judge granted me this thing called “pre-trial diversion” and what that is, is they make your a## go to boot camp and upon the completion of Army boot camp, your charges are pretty much lifted and you are on probation. So I went to boot camp and it was one of the worst and most grueling experiences I ever went through, but I finished it near the top of the cla## but that was not what I wanted for my life. No disrespect to anyone who does that for their career but I didn’t believe in all the stuff that the military was about, nor did I believe in what the administration was doing at that time. I did not want to be a part of that George Bush military and so, I did what I did, didn’t take the Army !! seriously. I still was on my street !! and what not, smoking weed and got kicked out. Dishonorable discharge.

You don't get a dishonarble discharge for smoking weed in the military. You only get dishonorable if you commit felony type offenses; i.e. ? , murder, trafficing, grand larceny, espionage, etc.

Getting pop'd for doing drugs will get you an Other Than Honorable, which can be upgraded to a general after a few years if you go through the paper work.

I know because I got an OTH discgarge from the Navy. Only I got kicked out for insubordination.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My lil cuz was in the navy nicca and there are sum hood gangsta ass niccas in that ? from east to west! Gang banging, drug dealing, pistol poppin military niccas.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    It was team eastside that jumped him and it was at Floyd Mayweathers party at Cobo Hall last night not the airport

• DillaDeaf
    Options
    It was team eastside that jumped him and it was at Floyd Mayweathers party at Cobo Hall last night not the airport

I didn't see it the first time, my bad. But is Green Guyz a separate group or under the Team Eastside flag? My homie says he feels ? gonna get popping soon with bullets....he doesn't think it gonna end well for either group with that beef.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think he got beat up last year too at a party at my school.
    ? , was throwing chairs on some boondocks ?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team eastside and green guyz roll together pretty much..I find it odd that Icewear Vezzo has a mixtape dropping next month and they just happen to do this now, same with Greenguy Webbie after this he was posting pics of his Mixtape...And J-Breezy HBK didnt get beat up at a school him and dbco were beating up some college cats its on vid...i like both dbco and T.eastside/greenguys ..but its clear that they saw a opportunity to do this to get their name buzzing more. Also dbco done jumped plenty of cats so it is what it is..cant cry if you out there doing it too, but kicking the dude in his face while he was out was some foul ? .
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Kid and Ice Vezzo actually have songs together
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we just all agree Detroit got the woat street crew names?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was Trick Trick?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My lil cuz was in the navy nicca and there are sum hood gangsta ass niccas in that ? from east to west! Gang banging, drug dealing, pistol poppin military niccas.

Pimpin 2.
    Yes ? ? ? in the military too. I know 2 ? that was pimpin some crackaz wives 2 other ? .
    ? is amazing, but it happens.
  • dakidfrankie
    Options
    Detroit crew names be smooth....Chicago street crew/gang names be the WOAT...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queen Latifah might of slapped dat n#cca out!