Do you think the belief that a woman can't raise a man is true?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf at that video!
    this ? complaining about be looked down at for having multiple "babby fathers"...
    the ? ? the ? ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO very few people can effectively raise a kid by themselves.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Women cannot raise boys into ideal men. Women can never understand our instincts so they cannot teach boys how to deal with them.

a child isnt raised in a vacuum

Look men have to raise boys into men women do an inferior job of doing this. How you learn and what you learn from your fathers is different from what you learn from your community.

There is a difference between just being a man and being a good man becoming the latter is exceedingly harder without a good father to show you how
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/1463154_10151822631889366_1804293217_n.jpg[/img]

Old Willie Lynch tactic....you notice something?

HOW DO YOU READ THIS AND STILL THINK SINGLE MOMS IS OK!?!?!?!

Yall cant see the forest from the trees. Its generational. 1 generqtion raised by a woman doesnt show you yet...10, 20, 30 yr s from now its scary what it will look like. You ? talkin the definition of a 'man' is eroding are absolute suckers.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was stronger in mind cause I'm my thirst for knowledge and I became my own good man.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes ... a woman can raise a boy into a man.
    clearly its not an ideal situation... but at the end of the day its not a bad situation..

Its only bad when these mothers have to do it alone.
    Raising children is already tough, but raising them alone.. because the babies father walks out, or she ran him off, or he got locked up amid a community under attack and in shambles .... and you end up with a dysfunctional generation.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    clearly its not an ideal situation... but at the end of the day its not a bad situation..

Raising children is already tough, but raising them alone.. because the babies father walks out, or she ran him off, or he got locked up amid a community under attack and in shambles .... and you end up with a dysfunctional generation.

What Do You mean by community under attack?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or maybe she done been ran through so many times she don't even know who the father is.
  • Shuffington
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

Looming recession and unemployment , gangs and violence , police brutality , war on drugs making ? 100x's more punishable than ? ect.

• DafuqYo
    Options

Looming recession and unemployment , gangs and violence , police brutality , war on drugs making ? 100x's more punishable than ? ect.

Looming recession and unemployment is everywhere.

The rest of that ? is ? choices ? make and the results there of.
  • Shuffington
    Options

ok guy
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Straight ignorance
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Straight ignorance

So who forced you into gangs and violence? Do you sell ? knowing its more punishable than ? ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Straight ignorance

So who forced you into gangs and violence? Do you sell ? knowing its more punishable than ? ?

stop being so simple minded. its not even funny. at least be funny.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Straight ignorance

stop being so simple minded. its not even funny. at least be funny.

What do you mean?

These choices aren't forced upon anyone. Right?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Socioeconomic status and education have a lot to do with the choices that a person will have throughout their life
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    Socioeconomic status and education have a lot to do with the choices that a person will have throughout their life

We need an excuses button yo.

? that have made those choices will tell you themselves that they'll most likely be killed or end up in jail. No one is apprise by These out comes in those positions.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets not get it fucced up alot of ? on here come from two parent homes so cut the ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

? that have made those choices will tell you themselves that they'll most likely be killed or end up in jail. No one is apprise by These out comes in those positions.

My family moved from Brooklyn(Flatbush) to South Decatur(Glenwood) to Stone Mountain(Memorial). I grew up around extreme poverty for a large part of my childhood. Maybe I'm a little biased but I know people who really just got dealt very very ? hands by life. A lot of them were screwed the day that they were born...
  • DafuqYo
    Options

My family moved from Brooklyn(Flatbush) to South Decatur(Glenwood) to Stone Mountain(Memorial). I grew up around extreme poverty for a large part of my childhood. Maybe I'm a little biased but I know people who really just got dealt very very ? hands by life. A lot of them were screwed the day that they were born...

If they was screwed the day they was born was it not their parents irresponsibility that screwed them? Or was it the government that made them ? ?
  • xxCivicxx
    edited November 2013
    Options

If they was screwed the day they was born was it not their parents irresponsibility that screwed them? Or was it the government that made them ? ?

We were living in areas that the government specifically ignores for renovations/education reform. Most of the people living out there are on government assistance tho, but only for food or a place to live. There are other factors that are necessary in creating a complete person. When I lived on glenwood I went to a school where they wouldn't even send a school bus to my apartment complex to pick the kids up/drop them off for school. It was at least a half-hour walk. They didn't give us a bus until one of the kids(7 or 8 years old) got hit and killed by a car that went off the road on one of the more dangerous streets that we had to walk on(the road was a half step down from something like a freeway iirc) and my mom wrote a stern/scathing letter to the Dekalb county school board. Little ? like that happens in poverty-stricken ares all over the county.

I had a friend when I lived at that same place on glenwood. Very smart, straight a student. His mom(a good friend of my mom) sent him to the store to get milk one night. He got hit by a stray bullet from a gang shootout and was paralyzed from the lower spine down. What do you tell a person like that? Had that happened to me, I wouldn't have developed a very good outlook on life. What you call excuses, I call real life neglect. I can assure you that white neighborhoods don't get neglected like black ones, I've lived in both
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye, y'all don't read too much into a troll thread.
  • DafuqYo
    Options

Where has there been trolling?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was going to write a serious response, then I saw who the op was....