Do you think the belief that a woman can't raise a man is true?

1235»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of ? dont know what they dont know.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that video of Melissa Harris-Perry and Bell Hooks last week. Was about to make a thread on it, but didn't feel like it. That fat hoodrat was funny. Even Melissa didn't know what to say that fat broad said that bullsh*t.

TS is kinda questionable but I'll give my 2 cents.

A woman ca raise a man, but it's better if a son is raised by both parents. Who's gonna learn a son game and common sense better than a (sensible) man? Who's gonna give him advice on dealing with women? Who's gonna learn him to control his emotions? Alot of these fatherless dudes act like females. Can't associate with them.

Apart from gameand rational thought a man needs practical knowledge of stuff like doing manual work around the house, working on your car and stuff like learning how to tie a tie. Alot of these mama's boys got two left hands, can't even change a tire, like a chick.
    I remember years ago it was a NY eve party where the dresscode was black tie. Had to school grown a*s men on how to tie their tie. This sh*t was pathetic.

If a female is a widow or she was divorced and the man is not in the kid's life for whatever reason the mother has a reason to be a single mother. Anything else, I won't call her a ? , but she has made some dumb life choices...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    alot of ? dont know what they dont know.

One of my favorite quotes, and its very true.

Thats why I dont pay nggas know mind.

You got a thread and society full of single-mom raised dudes thinkin b/c they made it that means it's to be emulated.