Fair/Foul: Boy Knocks Out Girl After She Spits In His Face...

Options
13»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair or foul?

? hilarious
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I mean I don't think he shoulda did the ? and I wouldnt have one it…but FAIR.
    Have you ever been spat in your face? If not then you won't know what you'd do. I've never had it happen to me, but this b*tch would've been layed out quick if she'd spit on me. Gotta be the most insulting and degrading thing someone could do to you. Get ? off even thinking about it...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Have you ever been spat in your face? If not then you won't know what you'd do. I've never had it happen to me, but this b*tch would've been layed out quick if she'd spit on me. Gotta be the most insulting and degrading thing someone could do to you. Get ? off even thinking about it...

Yes, in high school. But it was a dude so I had no issues with squabbing.

Also, you never been spit on…so you don't know what you would've done if she woulda spit on you. You might've stood there and said, 'Thank you!'.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont hit women - ? ?

Fair one
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Still ain't watch but as far as I care, he could've did Zangief's air spinning pile driver move once she spat on him and it would've been fair.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im still laughing that the teacher allowed the ass whooping and then attempted to show the least concern I've ever seen

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't hit women...but a butch can get her socks knocked off. That was a ? . A young, misguided one...but a ? nonetheless.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did u win?

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Did u win?

Yeah. He was a li ? who only did the ? cuz his friends was giving him hell for talking ? behind my back and then nuttin' up when I got in his face. Peer pressure ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She spit and fired on the ? on top of that. Anything less than a knockout punch in that situation would be uncivilized.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets do a quick analysis:

1) She ran up all in the dudes face talking wreckless..

2) She spat in his face after what appeared to be a warning from him..

3) Dude is much bigger and stronger than her, so by default, she should have known better than to provoke a man of his size.

Verdict. Based on evidence provided by the video footage I will conclude and say the ? not only deserved the 2 piece combo but he would be in perfect jurisdiction had he continued to beat her ass unconscious.

Justice prevailed on that wonderful day.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair. even if she didnt spit on him
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that's more disrespectful than being spat upon is that "Shogun" ? on ? . Both warrant an ass whoopin' at a minimum, breaking limbs at a maximum. Like Tommy says, these "hair hatted hooligans ," need to stop thinking their men.