Post ya crazy holiday with family stories...we all got em.

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
my cousin comes in the house and says....

cousin- your kids are so well mannered. its like they are robots. it seems like you dont allow them to be kids.
me- they are fine...they just dont act like your mini gang members.
cousin- they are not bad, they are being kids and having fun.
me- kids can have fun without involving the cops and my kids know how to act when out in public.
cousin- we are not the public we are family. stop being so stuck up.

crash!
the whole family runs outside. we ask we happened.

cousins kids- the man got mad cuz we was throwing rocks at his dog for barking and called us badasses. so we broke his window.
cousin- WTF. why would he say my kids are bad.
he goes an confronts the man and we have to stop them from fighting.

my aunt tells my cousin...maybe you and ya kids need to be more stuck up.

? was funny when it happened

now you ? turn

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My family is divided into the haves and have nots.
    At the haves dinner there was peaceful conversion, games and laughter.

At the have nots dinner shots was fired.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    BRADENTON --
    A Bradenton family has lived to tell the tale of their horrible Thanksgiving day nightmare, which all started with one of their neighbors.

After a day of enjoying a meal and relaxing with friends and family, Tom Wells said a neighbor, 23-year-old Joshua Gennell, stopped by his house looking for trouble.

"We don’t know the guy, we are new to the neighborhood, but he comes in the house, he started being very sarcastic and very rude and mentioning gestures that were uncalled for," said Wells.

Wells said he asked Gennell to leave his home, and he did. Then Gennell came right back over with a 12-gage shotgun and fired shots into the house.

"Glass flying, women, the girls, children start screaming, loud chaos -- screaming at the top of their lungs,” said Wells.

One shot came through their sliding glass door, and two shells went through the living room window. Another went right through the TV into the wall, barely missing an 11-month-old baby in the room and Well's 17-year-old daughter who was hiding in the bathtub.

“It almost hit my daughter,” said Wells.

Neighbor Tyler Miller said he woke up to the gunshots and feared for his sons lives.

“I just grabbed the heaviest thing I could find and just kept checking on them to make sure they were still asleep,” said Miller.

Deputies arrested Gennell, but officials said he put up quite a fight.

According to reports, Gennell spit on a deputy and tried to escape.

Gennell faces numerous charges, including two counts of attempted murder

29pcius.jpg
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf...

But me & my siblings throw ? jokes at my brother (he's actually ? ). I roast my sister for telling people she's mixed with Dominican and indian (the heffa is half ? & colored). And they tlk about how I siddity I am..and various other jokes.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint got a big family, just been me, my mom, and my grandparents on my moms side, and a couple friends of my parents. No real drama ever really happened.

One time tho my parents threw a christmas party when i was 19 or 20. They had a bunch of co workers and old friends over, probably like 30-40 people at the house. My roomate had a friend that just moved back to Anchorage from DC and was constantly trying to impress us with these lame stories of him joining gangs and getting addicted to drugs, and being homeless. All of this was clearly a lie though, not going to take the time to explain why.

Anyway party is going on and around midnight people start gettin pretty tipsy. Me and my roomate and his liar friend pull out a table and teach these older folks how to play beer pong. Now everyones getting trashed, my parents included. The liar friend of my roomate is ? and he's telling this group of people his sob stories about being homeless in DC and all this dumb ? , and my moms wasted and calls him out on his ? . They got into an argument and my mom punched him and knocked him over. Didnt knock him out, but he fell over and stood up apologizing for it escalating so far. Everyones just kind of laughing, and nothin really too eventful happened after that.

Just funny my mom punching someone my age, and it was the first time i ever really drank more than a beer or 2 with my folks.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have none. My family is quite civilized...wait.

There was that one time where my aunts rolled up to my cousin's crib, and jumped her ex-husband (R.I.P.) for puttin hands on my cousin. They jumped him, his son joined them, the dog got a few shots.

@ got real that night from what I heard. Lol.