Let's Officially Revisit the Trent Richardson Trade

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shout out to dudes with common sense who saw this jux from day one. Dude was ass then, he's ass now. Cleveland Won.

This has nothing to do with how bad Cleveland's been. Judge the trade itself. Many of yall were dead ass wrong. I dont fel like searchng the nfl thread...

Or do yall stll need...'time to evaluate him'?

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colts were stupid for this one
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^ What did yo say at the time tho!?

Yall nggas betta not lie to me lol dont make me search the nfl thread! I distinctly remember bein one of 2 or 3 pople adamant from jump it was a jux
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I wasn't clowning Cleveland when it happened.

Trent trash.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Yall nggas betta not lie to me lol dont make me search the nfl thread! I distinctly remember bein one of 2 or 3 pople adamant from jump it was a jux

Here it is: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/499702/the-official-2013-2014-nfl-season-thread/p376

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's trash

Been saying that.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I definitely wasn't saying the Colts were flat out stupid at the time, Trent started off slow but I didn't think he was this trash, I thought he could live up to his potential on a winning team that could move the ball through the air as well, and Colts were balling it looked like that pick was going to turn into a late first, so maybe I'm wrong for saying they were stupid but they ? up
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    WOW.

Colts finally got a run game.

Browns are so damn stupid.

That quote belongs in another thread if it isn't already in there.
  • S2J
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

Here it is: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/499702/the-official-2013-2014-nfl-season-thread/p376

We got rocks!

Shyts disgusting. Nggas really b thinkin they know wtf they talkin bout.
  • S2J
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    WOW.

Colts finally got a run game.

Browns are so damn stupid.

Keep goin! Lmao Its a treasure trove of dumb ? in there.
  • S2J
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Never should have gave Jim Brown his influence back. He ain't going to let another RB come into that city and thrive.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    my ? t rich with luck
    ? , Trent might actually get to 4 yards a carry with the Colts. At least a strong 3.8.

Nope. Hahaha

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh donald brown ass is gone for sure

Hahaha

Well he is we still have Vick Ballard and bradshaw he was doing good before he got hurt......we ain't spending no more money on brown
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    We're all happy for u bruh u got 1 right, at the end of the day Trent was the 5th pick in a draft and had a really good rookie campaign, Colts took a chance hoping they would get good value giving up a late first for what was a top 5 pick, the worst thing to happen to them was losing Reggie Wayne, now their weapons are looking something like the Pats when gronk, vereen and amendola were all hurt, even if he was playing good they still wouldn't be that much of a threat, the trade didn't work out for them this year but if he comes out beasting next year or even in the playoffs this year you could be eating your words so I would suggest letting it go
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forget the thread but ? nosigned the ? outta me when I said Trent was on his way to Ingram status. But then again they actually may have been right because even Ingram is better than this ? now.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't like him at alabama. I tgought he could do pretty well with luck being the qb. Might as well put a fork in him now
  • S2J
    Options
    We're all happy for u bruh u got 1 right, at the end of the day Trent was the 5th pick in a draft and had a really good rookie campaign, Colts took a chance hoping they would get good value giving up a late first for what was a top 5 pick, the worst thing to happen to them was losing Reggie Wayne, now their weapons are looking something like the Pats when gronk, vereen and amendola were all hurt, even if he was playing good they still wouldn't be that much of a threat, the trade didn't work out for them this year but if he comes out beasting next year or even in the playoffs this year you could be eating your words so I would suggest letting it go

He was picked third and none of that other ? matters. Good players dont need that many excuses.

And do me a favor and dont 'suggest' anything to me again.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

He was picked third and none of that other ? matters. Good players dont need that many excuses.

And do me a favor and dont 'suggest' anything to me again.

OK so they gave up a late first for what was a 3rd pick in the draft and in an area of need, as bad as hes been the verdict is still out if they won in that deal or not, I don't think teams should be drafting rb's that high in the draft so Cleveland still lost for picking him there, I suggest you shut your ? ass up
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had faith in the ? . I honestly thought he would live at least half way to all the hype.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to dudes with common sense who saw this jux from day one. Dude was ass then, he's ass now. Cleveland Won.

This has nothing to do with how bad Cleveland's been. Judge the trade itself. Many of yall were dead ass wrong. I dont fel like searchng the nfl thread...

Or do yall stll need...'time to evaluate him'?

How can they win when they drafted him to begin with, still need a QB and will keep having losing seasons?
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats up with these Bama ? not turning out in the nfl

other than julio and the DT the bucs drafted i really ain't been seeing ?

patriots fans already calling for hightower to be benched

is nick saban the belichick of college football?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything I said I still stand by
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Browns dumb af
    coop9889 wrote: »
    However the colts have arguably the worst oline in the league. Trent gon have some problems

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally still think Trent can turn it around. Bama til I die ?
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should have never traded up to draft Trent in the fist place.

Don't let the stats fool you his rookie season was not impressive.

He never followed his blockers and he never made big plays. His longest run was for 22 yards......

The #3 pick in a draft and you can't pop a run longer than 22 yards?

Also he's also had durability issues going all the way back to Bama.

Colts just gave us a 1st (even if it's a late 1st) that I'm willing to bet will be better than Trent.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn 22 yards? Lol