HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet the Colts would like to revisit the Trent Richardson trade
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Shout out to dudes with common sense who saw this jux from day one. Dude was ass then, he's ass now. Cleveland Won.

This has nothing to do with how bad Cleveland's been. Judge the trade itself. Many of yall were dead ass wrong. I dont fel like searchng the nfl thread...

Or do yall stll need...'time to evaluate him'?

How can they win when they drafted him to begin with, still need a QB and will keep having losing seasons?

Like i said, we judgin the trade itself.

Many teams swing and miss on draft picks, but NONE of them get 1st round picks in return for it.

1st round picks in the NFL are gold...Ngga, 2nd round picks in the NFL are gold.

So when a team trades a seemingly talented player, seemingly out of nowhere, yall need to respect the fact that MAYBE they know something we dont. I.e. Percy Harvin.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland swings and misses every draft lol
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it is too early to revisit this, considering the season hasn't ended.

If Trent Richardson comes up hugr in the playoffs, then what is the opinion?? If the draft pick Cleveland picks up is a bust, then what?? The guy got benched for poor play, but no one can say if that doesn't light a fire in him for the offseason.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »

If Trent Richardson comes up hugr in the playoffs, then what is the opinion?? If the draft pick Cleveland picks up is a bust, then what?? The guy got benched for poor play, but no one can say if that doesn't light a fire in him for the offseason.

I agree but I don't think he'll end up doing ? this playoffs, but a whole offseason with the colts and maybe some added motivation after the bashing he's going to take, he might come out beasting next year, but Colts I think still need to address the line and receivers in the offseason, Wayne is getting up there and coming off a serious injury
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought he was drafted to high from the jump.
  • S2J
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »

I agree but I don't think he'll end up doing ? this playoffs, but a whole offseason with the colts and maybe some added motivation after the bashing he's going to take, he might come out beasting next year, but Colts I think still need to address the line and receivers in the offseason, Wayne is getting up there and coming off a serious injury

smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My stand on the trade hasn't changed. I didn't agree with it. Whatever pick they get from the Colts won't be anybody special either, so now it's two first rounders on the roster lost in the shuffle and on the payroll. I think Trent will become a good back. I don't think his rookie year was a fluke, it's just sometimes ? go through a slump. It happens.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    draft picks don't mean ? unless you do something with them....

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    My stand on the trade hasn't changed. I didn't agree with it. Whatever pick they get from the Colts won't be anybody special either, so now it's two first rounders on the roster lost in the shuffle and on the payroll. I think Trent will become a good back. I don't think his rookie year was a fluke, it's just sometimes ? go through a slump. It happens.

How do you know this?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These Alabama RB's were made by those offensive lines. Best RB to come outta Bama since 2000 was Glen Coffee, imagine that...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

He averaged 3.6YPC in his rookie year, which is ? horrendous, if that isn't a fluke then he'll be out the league in a couple years.
  • S2J
    Options
    These Alabama RB's were made by those offensive lines. Best RB to come outta Bama since 2000 was Glen Coffee, imagine that...

Exactly. I'm not even sold on Yeldon. Now Kenyon Drake...he should break the mold
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    WOW.

Colts finally got a run game.

Browns are so damn stupid.

Didn't sense the sarcasm?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lacy putting in work in greenbay

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    2.8 yds per carry, for a first round pick lol

Its well documented that 80% of the IC had too much, d#ck in there mouth at the time of the trade to listen to logic. So I'm not going to re-state my case. just check the old thread....

How bout dem Buckeyes!!

• A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    I'm not talking ypc and ? . I'm talking getting double digit touchdowns. Getting yds don't mean ? if it don't equate to points on the board. That's the bottom line.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

How do you know this?

Just a strong guess. They've constantly gotten top 10 picks for years and maybe a handful of them have turned out well. So the chances of getting it right later in the first are unlikely. Joe Thomas and Joe Haden are they're best picks in the last Idk how many years. Oddly enough they got Gordon in the supplemental draft and Jordan Cameron in the 4th. So Idk, ? is a gamble. Ain't no sure things.

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are whole defense was basically built thru the draft
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

How do you know this?

Just a strong guess. They've constantly gotten top 10 picks for years and maybe a handful of them have turned out well. So the chances of getting it right later in the first are unlikely. Joe Thomas and Joe Haden are they're best picks in the last Idk how many years. Oddly enough they got Gordon in the supplemental draft and Jordan Cameron in the 4th. So Idk, ? is a gamble. Ain't no sure things.

How you gon say our pick ain't gon be ? then say ain't no sure things

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

word?
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

word?

Lmao you got me I was in a rush to respond to the foolishness
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The Browns obviously knew something that no one else knew, Trent probably cant comprehend the playbook or has blur vision when it comes to the holes.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called it I knew the browns for a steal.I'll find my posts later