What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NELSON MANDELA HAS DIED

Replies

• RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our heroes are slowly passing away...who does the next generation have to look up to....RIP to Nelson Mandela
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

StoneColdMikeyMr.LVAfrica United
  • CymicaldaneCymicaldane The Danish OG Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ever there was a person worthy of the title "Legend" It would be Nelson Mandela. I watched "The 16th man" (That ESPN 30 for 30 about the rugby world cup in South Africa. Very moving. I might be caucasian, but i have no issues calling mandela a legend. Sweet dreams Nelson, you have worked hard to get to them and your name will be remembered forever more.
    The one and only truly original Danish poster on the IC
    a-tribe-called-quest-o.gif GIFSoup
    rip.dillaDillaDeafLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYiron man1
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    "As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

RIP Nelson Mandela

Bruh...
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully his idiot kids don't mess up his legacy
    its not possible to mess up someone elses legacy.

What he did is in History what he gave up, what he gained.. what he accomplished is forever
    gnsshiekymiamivice305
  • DafuqYoDafuqYo Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    I'm my Puff Daddy voice

"What the Fuck are we gon do now? It's all fucked up now! Fuck we gon do now? !"

RIP Nelson
    rip.dillairon man1
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!

I just came in here post the news. Saying rest in peace is a little overrated especially for what he's done.

Probably go to the liquor store and pour out a whole bottle for him.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    StoneColdMikeyrip.dilla
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not possible to mess up someone elses legacy.

What he did is in History what he gave up, what he gained.. what he accomplished is forever

I'm not thinking straight but you know what I meant lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    "As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

RIP Nelson Mandela

Bruh...

It's not always cool to be a jerk bruh....

UTDefense.jpg
    ReppinTime
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

unfortunately it's too late for that

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/07/04/dimanno_nelson_mandelas_feuding_family_is_a_disgrace.html

kids very rarelyy live up to their great parent's legacies tho

Yeah, but people will just think his kids are stupid not him.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    Kai
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    R.I.P. Mandela

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    Damn!!!

I just came in here post the news. Saying rest in peace is a little overrated especially for what he's done.

Probably go to the liquor store and pour out a whole bottle for him.

The whole bottle isn't needed
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

RIP Nelson Mandela

Bruh...

Why you always hating?

Are you the lone Mexican member of the NAACP or nah?

FOH.

StoneColdMikey
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Kat it's NAACP . Not just black people but colored people...and NAACP was founded by whites as well
    #Mikeyismod2017
    CopperMax.MrCrookedLetter
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I was just tweeting about this shit.

Dude was here long enough to see a powershift in his country via his efforts, see his kids grow into adults, play with his grandkids, etc. One of the few vocal leaders of color who wasn't silenced before his time. More than we can say for MLK, Malcolm, Hampton, Newton, etc.

Salute.
    At one point in life he used to move around in disguise to avoid assassins and the authorities.....safe to say he saw it coming a mile away and called audibles

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You couldn't just let that slide Mikey?

He knows wtf I meant.

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

unfortunately it's too late for that

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/07/04/dimanno_nelson_mandelas_feuding_family_is_a_disgrace.html

kids very rarelyy live up to their great parent's legacies tho

just like the king kids
    rocket-2.gif
    Kai