g.o.a.t event

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in Quite Comical
which event in comics do you think is the greatest or if not greatest your favorites or the best ones you've read. not a poll anyway. heres the ones I've read.
xmen phoenix/dark phoenix saga
marvel inferno
marvel fall of the mutants
dc infinite crisis
xmen vs avengers
dc flashpoint
batman bruce wayne murderer.
batman death in the family
batman death of the family
xmen age of apocalypse(loved the artwork in this) the 90's animated series did a two part episode based on this. "one mans worth"
dc zero tolerance
batman knightfall

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crisis on Infinite Earths
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sinestro Corps War.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Dark Phoenix saga set the bar for a lot of arcs/storylines to follow.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    also liked batman battle for the cowl the event that led to ? grayson temporarily replacing bruce as batman and had Jason todd running around gotham as a killer batman. also had damian wayne in the cut before he became robin. some old 2010 ? before the reboot.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Infinity gauntlet, infinity war, infinity crusade, the end, annihilation conquest, some of the best events mini series in marvel...starlin is the ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.light ? elongated mans wife.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AvsX should not be on that list....smdh
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Dr.light ? elongated mans wife.

identity crisis I forgot about that one. I read the hardcover graphic novel some years back that was a good read. dc animated should make a movie for that one.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    identity crisis and infinite crisis are still my 2 favorites.
  • FAN13
    FAN13 Members Posts: 18
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word. One of proudest moments as a fanboy was when I got the opportunity to tell Chris Claremont that the Dark Phoenix Saga, was ? epic and one of my favorite of all time.

Others I would have to say is Death in the Family, Year One "Proteus Saga," (arguably Claremont and Byrne's second greatest story arch.) The story arch when Supes killed Zod'em in that pocket universe, and the ? felt hella guilty about the ? , so he assumed the identity of Gangbuster, and when Supes found out that he was trippin' he left Earth for a minute (because he felt that he was a danger,) then he traveled the cosmos, found the Eradicator and wound up on Warworld fighting Mongul and ? . The death of Pa Kent in that Brainiac story arch in Action Comics (another epic story arch,) and ? may find this strange, and Broddie might consider it a sacrilege, but that Reign of the Supermen story arch was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed that ? , more so than I enjoyed The Death of Superman

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    off topic : is it story arc or arch? ive heard it used both ways
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    off topic : is it story arc or arch? ive heard it used both ways

The same difference as between Parliament and Funkadelic, my ? .
  • Splackavelli
    edited January 2014
    Options

Word. One of proudest moments as a fanboy was when I got the opportunity to tell Chris Claremont that the Dark Phoenix Saga, was ? epic and one of my favorite of all time.

Others I would have to say is Death in the Family, Year One "Proteus Saga," (arguably Claremont and Byrne's second greatest story arch.) The story arch when Supes killed Zod'em in that pocket universe, and the ? felt hella guilty about the ? , so he assumed the identity of Gangbuster, and when Supes found out that he was trippin' he left Earth for a minute (because he felt that he was a danger,) then he traveled the cosmos, found the Eradicator and wound up on Warworld fighting Mongul and ? . The death of Pa Kent in that Brainiac story arch in Action Comics (another epic story arch,) and ? may find this strange, and Broddie might consider it a sacrilege, but that Reign of the Supermen story arch was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed that ? , more so than I enjoyed The Death of Superman

that was from that john byrne man of steel series I had a couple of those books when I was in the 5th grade I remember superman left earth went to a barren planet, seeded it and grew life that was when he was reflecting on his decision to ? zod and the other two. then he grew a beard got stranded on war world and fought mongul. mongul beat the ? out of supes! I also remember reading the proteus saga in the classic x men series I loved seeing it played out on tv in that x-men episode about moira mctaggerts mutant son.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options