I think Cena will turn heel on TLC..

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
and join The Corporate or whatever they're called. Yes or No?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh it wouldn't be that impactful. You gotta turn Cena on a bigger stage.

This match at TLC is basically "come see the titles unified!" There really is no other reason to buy the event.

It's possible though.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think game gonna help cena but he wont turn tlc too small of pay per view
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about the size of the stage, because of you're gonna do it, do it now.

With the ending of RAW the way it was, it can be a good setup to it all.

Cena becomes the "face" because Orton couldn't cut it, plus he disrespected HHH.

It can happen, DB has a big enough draw to be the new face of the WWE. So, losing Cena to a heel side wouldn't hurt.

Cena promised a fair rematch, heel-authority Cena vs new face of the WWE Daniel Bryan.

Even if it only lasts a couple months as a heel for Cena, it would be nice to see.

BUUUUUUUTTTTT

I don't see that happening.

Cena is too heroic and goody-goody to do this. His image is everything to him, the WWE and make a wish.

So, no. It won't happen.

Authority will just do business as usual, Cena will say he didn't know this would happen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no he will not turn into a heel . I think he even said he perfers to be babyface then a heel. I think hes boring and nothing creative about him .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Know what I read a few weeks ago? Cena talked about how much his brand make for wwe per yr. How much u ask? $100 million. From his gear to sponsorships, it makes sense. I don't think he will ever be a heel again and I can't really blame him though I still despise his character.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    if he does its at Mania and he'll screw/turn on Hogan i think.

perhaps a similar way like hogan did savage when the NWO formed
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like @TheBoyRo says......$100 mil/yr

Only way they can turn Cena is when they finally put faith in DB.....They need another super babyface to take over before they make any changes to their cash cow....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE is ? as ? , well, Vince is.

I've read some articles that feel the same way after MNR; will Cena turn heel at TLC?

Absolutely not.

Personally, I don't think he has the ? to even carry a heel persona. He would need to completely let himself free from the face side and like Orton said, image is everything to him. So, Cena losing his children fanbase, and make-a-wish popularity, will stop him from ever going heel.

Could it work? ? , yes it could. We never thought we would see Hogan go from a career face guy to a heel but he flipped that ? in one night and everyone wanted to ? him.

Cena worries too much about his face persona, so we will never see a heel Cena. If we did, it damn sure wouldn't be at TLC.

But they have everything to fall back on, especially with Daniel Bryan being the most over and top guy since Cena took over.

The roster they have is enough to give us top faces and heels and leaves enough room for Cena to flip.

The crazy thing? Cenas heel turn would probably make him 10x more popular. People will LOVE to hate him. If they give him a gimmick that requires a following, nWo status gimmick, then he would sell gear like crazy.

That's what's ironic about it all, he would be more over than he is now.

He would just lose the kids fanbase, and even that isn't even 100%.

He'd lose what, 10-20% of his fans? Then his redemption to face again would also be huge.

smh

So much potential
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Cena staying face at tlc ? around and no one coming out as champ HHH gonna walk away with both belts
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    If they had good writers that weren't Cena ? , they could turn Cena heel and have him work corporate, teaming up with Shield, HHH and turn RKO good to win the fans over for both wrestlers but we all know that won't happen and ? that crakkker.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess $100 million doesnt mean much to y'all huh?
This discussion has been closed.