on Yahoo Front Page ATM How the WWE dropped the ball on the unification title match lol

Options
kingofbama205
kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They swear Cena and Orton are the new Michaels/Hart or Austin/Rock but they don't generate the same interest.

In fact looking at their many feuds I don't think Orton has ever beaten Cena clean...ever and that alone takes the shine off this feud.

Everybody knows this is a slammed together match based on a ? premise between two guys people rather not have in the main event. Yet they pushing it as an "end I am era", "once in a lifetime" type deal and yet again it just doesn't feel epic at all.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "fans eventually get sick of seeing the same two guys feud over and over again."

This.

Let's be real, Cena is boring. Randy Orton has his moments. But both of their title reigns/feud can't compare to that of Rock, Austin, HHH, Micheals, etc.

Ehh, this is why I haven't really been watchin WWE. The talent pool is bleh.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton stay losing to john cena
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They dropped the ball just by it being at TLC.

These two guys can go, that's not the problem. Although, it would be much better to see two other talents take on these titles.