Yes, No, Maybe So Vol.1: Ugly Christmas Sweater...

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited December 2013 in Fashion Forward
tumblr_mxk4xaUE9V1qknq9uo1_500.jpg

Yes, No, Maybe So Vol.1: Ugly Christmas Sweater... 12 votes

Yes
41%
kingderg  Colin$mackabi$hDOPEdweebzKellmillNeilK27 5 votes
No
41%
dalyricalbanditillcandidateKINGECAjackson17CashmoneyDux 5 votes
Maybe So
16%
[Deleted User]MzKB 2 votes

Comments

• Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    That one is dope, but there is a fine line between dope grandma christmas sweaters and wack ones
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    No
    pass on this
  • Kellmill
    Yes
    In quite possibly the greatest comeback story in the history of existence, the once notorious Christmas sweater has emerged victorious from the depths of fashion purgatory. Even when worn ironically, ugly Christmas sweaters have the nasty effect of arresting the eyes and ears of every person in near proximity. Historically, these sweaters have been a favorite gift among Grandmas since the 80’s, and my theory is that the correlation between elders losing their hearing prevents them from noticing the deafening repugnance of red and green monstrosities.

Luckily, you can make noise in the right kind of way at the slew of “Ugly Christmas Sweater” parties you are expected to attend this year with recent rock-influenced holiday sweaters from beloved bands like Slayer, The Wu-Tang Clan, Metallica, Queens Of The Stone Age and others. Rather than loud sweaters with tiny bells woven in, these sweaters make a joyful noise while allowing you to represent your favorite bands in the process. The only problem lies in the fact that these sweaters are so cool you may be tempted to make the mistake of wearing them past the holiday season.
    You can order The Roots holiday-themed sweater for $40 at okayplayer.com

(http://shop.okayplayer.com/products/the-roots-crew-holiday-sweatshirt)
  • Kellmill
    Yes
    To the homie @GodGivBiz, this thread inspired me write a few words on the subject. You made it hot poll, I made it hot post lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Yes
    @kellmill dope drop you coulda just dropped it in the ugly sweater thread tho. Once again good looks with the link tho.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    id get mines in gray.
  • Kellmill
    Yes
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    @kellmill dope drop you coulda just dropped it in the ugly sweater thread tho. Once again good looks with the link tho.

Word up I would if I knew how to delete threads ha