XBOX One Sales Figures

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Lol this ? totally. Ignored my comment about u not needing the kinect to navigate the x1 ... smh.. dude just stop.. ur point is not valid ur just mad for no reason .. is it cause of titanfall or ur mad that killzone still sux ?

Who cares.... You act like if xbox one didn't have kinect you wouldn't have bought a xbox one...
  • BlackxChild
    Gaming is not just about gameplay bruh.. its about the over all gaming experience the kinect can enhance that if devs use it right.. Battlefield uses it very well.. ...asking for ammo etc.. and flying in jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlKEJN77gE

Whose ever said "I gotta get that xbox one version of battlefield 4 for those kinect commands"? No one ever.

Kinect is cool but I don't need that ? I'll just use my controller for navigation It's easy and quick to get to what I need on PS4s interface and I'm pretty sure the same can be said for the xbox one.

I like to sit and chill and move my thumbs when playing video games I don't need to do the unnecessary waving ? and voice commands.

If you use kinect for that it's cool but most people don't give a ? about kinect.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to sit and chill and move my thumbs.

What a ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So moving you hand to tap a touch pad is cool.. moving you head to see enemy jets or calling for team assistance while still fighting not cool.. ok cool..
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ this lazy ? . ? act like you doing full cardio work outs.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that ? prob big as a house
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh ? gamers make up a small part of the market ? is you talking bout.. and playing nothing but shooters and sports games does not make you ? .. there has never been a device as good and with as much potential as the Kinect so far im impressed and in the beginning I could give two ? about it. Evolution and change is part of gaming..The leap from Ps3 to ps4 is very small.. Xbox 360 to X-1 very different. MS is looking at changing the game.. will they?? who knows but i aint mad at them for trying.

How is PS3 to PS4 very small and 360 to 1 very dramatic when the same damn games other than a few "exclusives" is on both systems? And Kinect is not integral to gaming at all. Other than "XBOX, record that" how do you use that ? to affect gameplay in anyway fashion? You don't even use that ? as a form of controller on any AAA title on the XBOX. At least I can use the touchpad to call timeouts in a game. WTF does Kinect do for gameplay on AAA titles other than "XBOX, record that"? Remote play on the Playstaion Vita is more integral to gaming than Kinect will ever be.

Lol ? if u want a timeout u just say timeout when playing X1. That simple.. y'all ? need some tequila with all

this salt going around??
  • kanggoodie
    Lol this ? totally. Ignored my comment about u not needing the kinect to navigate the x1 ... smh.. dude just stop.. ur point is not valid ur just mad for no reason .. is it cause of titanfall or ur mad that killzone still sux ?

Who cares.... You act like if xbox one didn't have kinect you wouldn't have bought a xbox one...

Ur absolutelty right, I would have bought the X1 first either way.. because if games aren't the deciding factor then u have to go with which system is going to offer more...

we clearly know who's winning that war as currently constructed.. that's y y'all can't stay off of these threads..

cuz nothing is shaking right now with ps4 and y'all can do nothing but hatw o. the sideline
  • BlackxChild
    So moving you hand to tap a touch pad is cool.. moving you head to see enemy jets or calling for team assistance while still fighting not cool.. ok cool..
    Pretty much you sound like a ? yelling into your tv you look like a ? tilting your head...
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the couple ? who got PS4`s at launch in here was back posting the same ? as always that same day or the next. Seem like ? was instantly bored with the PS4.

When I got my XBO, between that, Mario and Zelda, I wasn't thinking about posting for days.

@kanggoodie`s Activity Feed stayed busy too with different games and media. Didn't see him posting either. @Blazini`s Feed too, even though I think he was dividing his time with the PS4.

Plus XBOX Live actually worked day one and didn't fall apart at launch like PSN did.

Say what you want about XBO, Wii U and 3DS this holiday, but those systems getting played right now. The PS4 and Vita are not.

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    focus wrote: »
    I remember the couple ? who got PS4`s at launch in here was back posting the same ? as always that same day or the next. Seem like ? was instantly bored with the PS4.
    You must not have been too occupied with your Xbox since you were logged on here to notice, right?
  • focus
    edited December 2013
    KillaCham wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    You must not have been too occupied with your Xbox since you were logged on here to notice, right?

The PS4 was out a whole week before the XBO. :!!
  • focus
    edited December 2013
  • focus
    edited December 2013
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess you bored now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen 6 unsold xbox ones up in walmart... figures

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh ? gamers make up a small part of the market ? is you talking bout.. and playing nothing but shooters and sports games does not make you ? .. there has never been a device as good and with as much potential as the Kinect so far im impressed and in the beginning I could give two ? about it. Evolution and change is part of gaming..The leap from Ps3 to ps4 is very small.. Xbox 360 to X-1 very different. MS is looking at changing the game.. will they?? who knows but i aint mad at them for trying.

How is PS3 to PS4 very small and 360 to 1 very dramatic when the same damn games other than a few "exclusives" is on both systems? And Kinect is not integral to gaming at all. Other than "XBOX, record that" how do you use that ? to affect gameplay in anyway fashion? You don't even use that ? as a form of controller on any AAA title on the XBOX. At least I can use the touchpad to call timeouts in a game. WTF does Kinect do for gameplay on AAA titles other than "XBOX, record that"? Remote play on the Playstaion Vita is more integral to gaming than Kinect will ever be.

Lol ? if u want a timeout u just say timeout when playing X1. That simple.. y'all ? need some tequila with all

this salt going around??

Again, how is you saying "XBOX, call timeout" that better than me being able to use my Vita as a controller?

• BlackxChild
    Who cares about saying timeout when I can just press a button with the controller already in my hand....
  • kanggoodie
    You don't say " Xbox call timeout" ? .. u just say timeout and it calls a timeout..

all games come with kinect functionality out of the gate,so again, U ? are downplaying a feature u don't have the benefit to enjoy
  • BlackxChild
    You don't say " Xbox call timeout" ? .. u just say timeout and it calls a timeout..

all games come with kinect functionality out of the gate,so again, U ? are downplaying a feature u don't have the benefit to enjoy

Or maybe nobody cares.... I can press a button if I have to call timeout. Believe it or not I just don't give a ? about kinect. It's cool I just don't give a ? .
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had ps4's and x1's at work all day
  • kanggoodie
    So if u don't give a ? about the kinect why do u talk about it so much?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

He needs to make sure everyone knows he don't give a ? about it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

youre asking that in the Arcade?
  • BlackxChild

It's called a message board where you post opinions....