Options

Comments

• Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Star Nine wrote: »
    @starnine was an unknown IC poster who lurked, then went to the Coli to be the most popular person in a forum full of lames; to now being a 4th tier IC poster who just recycle the same lame old IC jokes.

this is a serious topic go away if you dont have anything relevant to say

? up, ? .

No one cares about this ? ass thread. crying ass ? .

what exactly am i crying about you thick ? ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @starnine was an unknown IC poster who lurked, then went to the Coli to be the most popular person in a forum full of lames; to now being a 4th tier IC poster who just recycle the same lame old IC jokes.

this is a serious topic go away if you dont have anything relevant to say

? up, ? .

No one cares about this ? ass thread. crying ass ? .

what exactly am i crying about you thick ? ?

I dont know, ? . you tell me.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are these ? even christisn?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus never told anyone to burn anyone ONLY people ignorant about the religion would say otherwise
    The sad fact is that in many traditional african cultures witchcraft is deeply feared and embraced at the same time and this is the result.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    This is just like sharkisha and shamichael
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't watch that vid. I refuse to. That ? is evil incarnate and I won't be a part of it in any way.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Knew these were africans even before I opened the thread, some of the dumbest most superstitious people still on the planet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/23/us-witchcraft-idUSN2319603620080423

? theft panic hits city..

(Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called ? snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of ? theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their ? shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

• DafuqYo
    Options
    Knew these were africans even before I opened the thread, some of the dumbest most superstitious people still on the planet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/23/us-witchcraft-idUSN2319603620080423

? theft panic hits city..

(Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called ? snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of ? theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their ? shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

Taking over these people had to be a no brainer yo.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible video, smh..
  • Star Nine
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I didn't watch that vid. I refuse to. That ? is evil incarnate and I won't be a part of it in any way.
    why not?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't watch it, burning people at the stake hasn't existed in the western world since the 1700's and earlier.

When you are dealing with people like this, you have to realize you are almost stepping back in time and visiting a primitive culture where sorcerers and witchcraft are serious business.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    @mikeydagawd
    @other Christians

explain this
    WHATS TO EXPLAIN?... PLAIN IGNORANCE OF A PEOPLE
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    ? trash! Burning people because a book of fables and parables told you too? Dumb motherfuckas

WHAT BIBLE TOLD THEM 2 DO THAT??
  • Star Nine
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    @mikeydagawd
    @other Christians

explain this
    like i said it's not the first or last time Christians do something like this surely there has to be an explanation
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    @mikeydagawd
    @other Christians

explain this
    like i said it's not the first or last time Christians do something like this surely there has to be an explanation

There is no explanation because it has nothing to do with christianity.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    ? trash! Burning people because a book of fables and parables told you too? Dumb motherfuckas

The evil one
    Exodus 22:18 ESV

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.
    Leviticus 20:27 ESV
    “A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Obviously they read the book and you didn't.
  • zombie
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

The evil one

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

That is the O.T and therefore is not the ultimate source for christian behavior also no one was stoned too death in the video.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LMAO @ "well, that's the Old Testament, we don't ? with that one.."

• DafuqYo
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

The evil one

That is the O.T and therefore is not the ultimate source for christian behavior also no one was stoned too death in the video.

What makes it not?

• zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

The evil one

What makes it not?

christ's words are supreme and they reign over everything else they are the ultimate reasoning behind the other laws.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Jesus said he didn't come to change ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    Or ? , whoever he was being at that time
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Exodus was about Israelites coming out of Egypt, not Christianity..what thoae folks were doing in the vid was not there job to do
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Leviticus
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one follows Yeshua.