To my Christian family:

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I know there's gonna be a few devil worshippers like @beenwize and that other ? ass ? @dafuqyo that wanna chime in their 2 cents with a bunch of ? criticizing another ? 's religion while excluding Jews, Muslims and etc and being bias as ? ...

But I came across videos of celebrities that are followers of Christ, it's just interesting and a breath of fresh air to see.

Sly Stallone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8kNHzOFZY

Cassidy (Philly native Rapper)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkMvIHf1c2M

And on the other hand, I know there's a lot of hypocrites out there that follow ? but how do you stay on the good path. I mean, I've been in Texas going on 3 years and I've seen TOO many fake women or people in general that talk about ? like they pray and read everyday but hardly ever go to Church and the women be the biggest hoes.

I mean we got these Kim Kartrashian people talking about opening a bible study group, wtf...
ifwt-kim-k-tweet1.png

I can honestly say, I do go to church, tithe, read, pray, don't go around pretending to be perfect at all. I didn't even know Amber Rose is a Christian. I saw this dumb broad Maliah Michell posting twitter quotes on the bible next to her ? on a stripper pole and it infuriates me like the priest that were charging people in the churches before Christ came in and flipped the tables over. I'm just venting, I went on POF and saw quite a few dumb broads from Texas posting pics in bras and panties, bent over, busting it wide open but saying they not looking for a ? buddy but a man of ? (we all know that's a lie) and that ? has me reading it like:
15531d1349767431-drinking-beer-shower-wtf.gif

Where were these people taught and why can't ? just euthanize their dumb ? because imo they worst than heathens, murderers that aren't religious. I know I shouldn't be judgemental, I'm just venting.

Comments

• DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you pray to Jesus with that mouth?

Love thy enemy bruh.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    How can I not believe in your religion and be a worshipper of your boogie man? Lol
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    21“You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’d 22But I say, if you are even angry with someone,e you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot,f you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone,g you are in danger of the fires of hell.h23“So if you are presenting a sacrificei at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to ? .25“When you are on the way to court with your adversary, settle your differences quickly. Otherwise, your accuser may hand you over to the judge, who will hand you over to an officer, and you will be thrown into prison. 26And if that happens, you surely won’t be free again until you have paid the last penny.

Do you live by this? Do you believe in this?

Even as a non believer I can respect these words. Do you?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    21“You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’d 22But I say, if you are even angry with someone,e you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot,f you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone,g you are in danger of the fires of hell.h23“So if you are presenting a sacrificei at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to ? .25“When you are on the way to court with your adversary, settle your differences quickly. Otherwise, your accuser may hand you over to the judge, who will hand you over to an officer, and you will be thrown into prison. 26And if that happens, you surely won’t be free again until you have paid the last penny.

Do you live by this? Do you believe in this?

Even as a non believer I can respect these words. Do you?

You're right bro. I will reserve the right to not knock you the ? out. I must be slow to anger.