Most Underachieving NFL Team 2k13-2k14 is?

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited December 2013 in From the Cheap Seats

Most Underachieving NFL Team 2k13-2k14 is? 46 votes

The Washington Redskins
0%
ATL Falcons
56%
B_AsuzyscrewjaemoomsGot Em Shookachewon87gman82vageneral08DOPEdweebzMax.lamontbdcFlyFreeCtS.jR.its....JOHN BStoneColdMikeyMister B.ShizlanskyBuilt 4 cuban linxBilly_PonchoYoung GunnerIgot5onit 26 votes
Houston Texans
17%
hueyCoolJoeSunflowaSeedsA$AP_A$TONpurpngoldTHIRDSUPREMERubato Garciabruhcrazy 8 votes
Greenbay Packers
0%
NY Giants
6%
dwade206Focal Pointshieky 3 votes
Pittsburgh Steelers
6%
xtraillilledoutKamPushMe 3 votes
Other
13%
wilberdmillzWill MunnyYoung_ChitlinOlorun22ericb4prezdagmarlena 6 votes

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't be the Steelers. They were picked to finish third in their division by most experts. I will say Houston.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    ATL Falcons
    Atl
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    All of'em. But they all dealt with injuries to key players. Logos on helmets don't win or lose games.

But i've seen all of them play worse than they could've, injuries aside.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons
    Atl almost sb to fuckn trash
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons
    I expected nothing less than a Super Bowl appearance. I am thoroughly disappointed in my squad this year. Injuries or not
  • Inglewood_B
    ATL Falcons
    It's all good tho. ? gon be expecting us to be trash next year and we gon 13-3 on y'all ass

Bookmark this ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons
    It's all good tho. ? gon be expecting us to be trash next year and we gon 13-3 on y'all ass

Bookmark this ?

Nah, Atl gonna have a top pick, Julio will be back, I think there will be high expectations going into next year
  • greenwood1921

Bookmark this ?

Nah, Atl gonna have a top pick, Julio will be back, I think there will be high expectations going into next year

Cheapseats Prisoner-of-the-Momenteers? Nah, they'll sleep.

Nikkas that know better? Yeah, they'll know.

• Inglewood_B
    ATL Falcons

Bookmark this ?

Lol @ high expectations. ? in the CS wouldn't even give props when we were actually GOOD.

I fully expect the typical "failcons will finish 4th in the NFC South" ass ? to be out in full force.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houston Texans
    I was gonna say ATL, but them ? was so banged up. But at the same time Matt Ryan should have rallied his troops. But on the other hand it's only so much one player can do. So I went with the Texans, them ? is dreadful.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bookmark this ?

Lol @ high expectations. ? in the CS wouldn't even give props when we were actually GOOD.

I fully expect the typical "failcons will finish 4th in the NFC South" ass ? to be out in full force.

What are you talking about..

Nearly every ? picked yall to win the division this year.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houston never was really that great, Matt Schuab? And Jj watt is nice, but the rest of the D is suspect
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons
    ATL just edging out H town
  • dagmarlena
    dagmarlena Members Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Other
    I'd say San Diego Chargers. They had 3 or 4 game where they were leading or at the 1 yard line (Washington) and they failed to keep the lead or execute. Had they got those games locked down they would have been a lock in the #6 playoffs spot.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly how does one team underachieve more than the other's?? They all had playoff and super bowl expectations that none of em reached
  • Livefromclayco
    Parallel wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Exactly how does one team underachieve more than the other's?? They all had playoff and super bowl expectations that none of em reached

^Falcons fan

I guessed you missed the part where I said all of them underachieved

Falcons included
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons

^Falcons fan

Falcons included

Who underachieved the most...key word most....nobody was thinking the falcons would only won 3 games so far in this season after having good seasons these past few years
  • Livefromclayco

^Falcons fan

Falcons included

Who underachieved the most...key word most....nobody was thinking the falcons would only won 3 games so far in this season after having good seasons these past few years

And what makes it worse than Houston?? What makes Houston worse than Washington?? What makes Washington worse than NY

They all had the exact same expectations and results
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons

^Falcons fan

Falcons included

And what makes it worse than Houston?? What makes Houston worse than Washington?? What makes Washington worse than NY

Bruh out of all those teams the falcons have been the most consistent....redskins aren't consistent they just had a winning record last season it's been a long time since they won the division and houston they just started winning 2 years ago we all saw that and we know about the giants we just don't when they're gonna show up
  • greenwood1921

^Falcons fan

Falcons included

Bruh out of all those teams the falcons have been the most consistent....redskins aren't consistent they just had a winning record last season it's been a long time since they won the division and houston they just started winning 2 years ago we all saw that and we know about the giants we just don't when they're gonna show up

This is true. Funny how you're just now hearing non-falcon fans admit it tho.

But when you consider the injuries it balances it out to them ALL having ? nikka seasons. Giants didn't have as many injuries, but yet they're not having *as* bad of a season - but still disappointing. All of the teams listed have lost at least a couple games this year just by "quitting" or an obvious lack of effort.

I know a few nikkas would love to use the question as an opportunity to hate (as usual) but the grown-up answer to the question is "all the above, all things considered."

*shrug*
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my lions should be 10-4 right now
  • Inglewood_B
    ATL Falcons
    Nah....

Just injuries ? . As a matter of fact, no other team in the NFL had more injured starters than the Falcons.

7 on offense
    6 on defense

That's not even including the injured backups(at least 6). It wasn't "? winning."

I'm putting a hit out on the Knee Collector.

Julio and Roddy both tearing their ACLs walking to the stadium week 1 next year.

I rebuke you in the name of Kneesus.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL Falcons
    Every team in the NFL has to deal with injuries. The falcons are the biggest disappointment. Last year they were 1 game from the Superbowl. The 2 previous year before that they were in the playoffs. Before the season they were picked by many to get to the superbowl. I know they had some injuries, but this off season they paid Matt Ryan aka "Matty ice" top dollar to lead this team, but he has done anything but. Franchise qb's carry their teams regardless of injuries. Peyton & Brady both have major injuries on their teams but you wouldn't know it based on their records because they help to pick up the slack. Without julio & 100% healthy Roddy, Matty looks average at best. Bottom line, The falcons over paid him and they are the biggest underachievers this season.