Better "in ring/technical wrestler" Vol.3: Daniel Bryan or Cm Punk

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited December 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle

Better "in ring/technical wrestler" Vol.3: Daniel Bryan or Cm Punk 9 votes

Daniel Bryan
88%
dalyricalbanditjonoVIBEits....JOHN BChi-Town BullyT.Vick04Sour-CreamPeezy_Jenkins 8 votes
CM Punk
11%
qtipp73 1 vote

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Daniel Bryan is slightly better than CM Punk. Bryan to me have better submissions is a better high flyer and have better matches than Punk
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    DB a way better wrestler than Punk.

Punk ok but alot of the moves he do be sloppy that boy DB is perhaps the smoothest cats in the E at the moment
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Punk has the WOAT elbow drop, that ? makes me cringe. He jumps off the turnbuckle, lands on he feet then drops an elbow. If you remove that move and keep him consistent with technicals, he has the upperhand but for now, DB.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    gotta go daniel bryan, both have great arsenals but db has more submissions, and punk can get a lil sloppy at times, punk not far behind db tho, but his strength may be more on the storytelling/psychology side
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    DB got the edge because he is more consistent, Punk has some times where he gets sloppy.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    Punk is an unorthodox type of guy but can still wrestle really well. He's just sloppy with it. His elbow drop should be eliminated from his moves unless he works on it and pulls it off better.

He just seems to get lazy a lot of the time.

DB is great to watch.

My favorite DB moment is when he wrestled 3 matches in one night. That was fantastic.