This was gonna be...[No White ? Formed Against Me Shall Prosper Edition]

SixSickSins
SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in AKA Donkey
A Ms. S exposure thread. But I see my requests have been met by the required deadline (12pm EST). Emphasis on 'dead'. Any further mishap will result in the full disclosure of original plans.

Greetings, all IC denizens.

All the good--->I saw it.
All the behind-the-scenes good--->I saw that, too.
All the bad--->It was noted.
All the bitchfaggery guised as the adherence of rules--->It is known.

For all those that believe "being good" is a safety net, I'll just say this: Your silence will not protect you.

No white ? formed against me shall prosper. All attempts will ultimately fail...and come back to you x6. Know this.

@MsSouthern- It would be inadvisable to ever ban or have me banned again. I know what school you attended all the way up to your current employer. Names..photos...addresses..family/friends...it's nothing to me. But since you were a good little ? for me and atoned for your Sins by the indicated time, I will not make any of this information available to the public sphere of knowledge, nor act upon it. Keeping me banned longer than kat was not...good..on your part. Tsk, tsk at you ONCE AGAIN being blinkered and fettered by your white racist values. This is your first, last, and only caveat. ? with me again and you will be Avada Kedavra'd faster than Voldemort obliterated the Potters. Figuratively speaking..of..course.

And, lastly, an update on the Empress thing: yes, I offered her an invitation in the ADHD thread to clear the air via PM if she felt I had the wrong idea about her fiasco. She did nothing. This is the end result of you all's lobbying for niceness and mutual kindness...nothing. So y'all can stop asking me about that, k? K.

Go forth and do the Black Creator's will. It is the only Way.

That is all.

6_6

Comments