Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least there was a ? drop.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? really wants someone to expose him.

the ? .

stop fishing for attention.

nobody gives a ? about your life.

thanks to new laws being enacted that make it easy for people like you to sue forums and win, i will drop the ban kinetic energy transfer device on you, if i feel you are trying to get rich off the site.

I'm assuming your tlking about me bit if not mybad. But dude relax it ain't that serious. Im not looking to get exposed cause there's nothing to expose. I openly admit I troll G&S and Donkey some times. Some times I'm serious some times I'm not and just looking for a good laugh or argument. The only fourm I'm always serious in is reasons. No need for you to be throwning ? fits bro breath.

You need to pick your troll advances properly bruh cause when your life timeline is put on display don't ask for content delete in Donkey of all places

Ya know cain I respect u as a poster
    I also respect @black_samson even tho he has a stick up his ass right now. I respect stew, gns, chicity, chuck, kat, pico, kai the list goes on and on..... yall are all great posters to me and I respect that. But ya got to realize I'm just here for laughs its entertainment for me. I may not be a witty or clever poster but I try to keep ? on the light side. Its nothing personal to anyonr on the I.C but I just want to post and have fun. That ducky thread was a troll thread but most of my threads are true even when yall think I'm trolling. I might exaggerate a little but my intention isn't to annoy or ? anyone off. I'm just saying let a ? post I don't want no problems its just fun and games for me.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the ? .

thanks to new laws being enacted that make it easy for people like you to sue forums and win, i will drop the ban kinetic energy transfer device on you, if i feel you are trying to get rich off the site.

I'm assuming your tlking about me bit if not mybad. But dude relax it ain't that serious. Im not looking to get exposed cause there's nothing to expose. I openly admit I troll G&S and Donkey some times. Some times I'm serious some times I'm not and just looking for a good laugh or argument. The only fourm I'm always serious in is reasons. No need for you to be throwning ? fits bro breath.

You need to pick your troll advances properly bruh cause when your life timeline is put on display don't ask for content delete in Donkey of all places

I also respect @black_samson even tho he has a stick up his ass right now. I respect stew, gns, chicity, chuck, kat, pico, kai the list goes on and on..... yall are all great posters to me and I respect that. But ya got to realize I'm just here for laughs its entertainment for me. I may not be a witty or clever poster but I try to keep ? on the light side. Its nothing personal to anyonr on the I.C but I just want to post and have fun. That ducky thread was a troll thread but most of my threads are true even when yall think I'm trolling. I might exaggerate a little but my intention isn't to annoy or ? anyone off. I'm just saying let a ? post I don't want no problems its just fun and games for me.

lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the ? .

You got yourself into a hole you cannot get out of Sicco.

There will be no mercy for you when the duck arrives.

Its gonna be like watching a Cartel assassination video. ? is gonna get crazy.

People are going to be calling your family, job, s/o. We will know your entire medical history. Every single website you have visited in your life. Its gonna be a bloodbath.

Im not really 100% sure if the guy will go that crazy on you or not. Its gonna be interesting though, i never got to see Ducky ? someone over the internet before. Thanks for initiating it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ threatening the potential victim of hacking instead of the actual hackers.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That doesn't matter. A dude can walk through an unfamiliar poor neighborhood with tens of thousands of dollars of jewelry on. He will most definitely get robbed and people will say he was asking for it, but no cop would ever arrest him for doing that ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mde8wwG9ao1rzwjbmo1_500.gif

Lmao. My ? smacked that bishes weave to real hair.
    Chicity wrote: »

the ? .

This is the second time I've been placed in line behind @gns

that ? gotta stop

LOL wtf is this?
    Thanks for the props @sicco, did u change your name from something else?
    Sorry about the impending hacking as well bro.

@chicity
    It's kind've suspect u being comfortable behind jamel, Cain, and stew and not me. I'll take it as a compliment though, since I'm not ? ....nh

I do agree uve put in a lot more work for the ic than I have. Take heart bro.

Itzgravitation prolly likes u a lot better as a poster than I. So there's that.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity
    Never bro. We're good friends nh. Like Caesar and Brutus and ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. But it was blessing to see your profile banned. Heaven on earth actually. How you know it was even her? Ms.S don 't give a ? about you.

? ? , fade back into oblivion. You didn't "got what it takes" then and you don't got what it takes now, girl. Don't worry about why I have information you yourself are not privy too. It's sad that your whole posting career revolves around me these days. Still don't see how a grown man seeking the votes and affection of other posters (mainly men) is allowed to post freely. You were probably dainty too, fagalicious ? .

68150_600.gif
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's going on here hmmm?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah, my ? are awesome. Pic related:

lj7KvAN.jpg?1

Could've taken a better pic but we'll allow it.

Could be offline talking to the likes of women you post in those photos you love so much, but we know that'll never happen...so we'll allow you to stay.

LOL...darkone wasn't ready.

@s! Lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    WTF ?????

How is this ? gonna hijack this thread !!!!

It's about me and how I'm a horrible white ? ...not your lame ass !!!!!
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    man... you done went after 2 hackers in less than 24 hours.

and you want me to think it aint the way it look?

nah bruh, it had to be addressed.

? dont look right.. at all. fishy as ? yo.
    What in the blue ? ???? Lmao yo I'm done this ? broke character quick as ? .
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    What in the blue ? ???? Lmao yo I'm done this ? broke character quick as ? .

? went from "i'd slap you in the face" to "come on guys, just let me post in peace" in a matter of seconds.

Man yall full of ? I was trying to be humble and show respect to the I.C greats I wasn't backing down tho. Just giving respect where respect is due cause I'm new here thats what real ? do. but y'all want to take it as a sign of weakness and try to ? on me ok coo ? ALL YALL den.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJu8VUbcZebRYf5VB1zzengNYXPvYTCaJeBo-FI8IuDrYhNtNLLnCfmdc

• SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    I'm dancing on u ?

tumblr_mt93pcgzUm1qkoopko1_400.gif
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the ? .

this ? just explained the living ? out of himself.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to get the casket ready up in dis ? ? Yall got the headstone ready right? I know yall not gonna let the ? rock without a headstone right? Yall gonna let the ? rock without a headstone? AWWW DAAAAMMMNN!! These ? is cold, well at least we can have Shenco spit some hot fiya in this ? honor. Only right to hook him up wit a lil sumpin sumpin.