Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    ? really wants someone to expose him.

the ? .

stop fishing for attention.

nobody gives a ? about your life.

thanks to new laws being enacted that make it easy for people like you to sue forums and win, i will drop the ban kinetic energy transfer device on you, if i feel you are trying to get rich off the site.

I'm assuming your tlking about me bit if not mybad. But dude relax it ain't that serious. Im not looking to get exposed cause there's nothing to expose. I openly admit I troll G&S and Donkey some times. Some times I'm serious some times I'm not and just looking for a good laugh or argument. The only fourm I'm always serious in is reasons. No need for you to be throwning ? fits bro breath.

You need to pick your troll advances properly bruh cause when your life timeline is put on display don't ask for content delete in Donkey of all places

Ya know cain I respect u as a poster
    I also respect @black_samson even tho he has a stick up his ass right now. I respect stew, gns, chicity, chuck, kat, pico, kai the list goes on and on..... yall are all great posters to me and I respect that. But ya got to realize I'm just here for laughs its entertainment for me. I may not be a witty or clever poster but I try to keep ? on the light side. Its nothing personal to anyonr on the I.C but I just want to post and have fun. That ducky thread was a troll thread but most of my threads are true even when yall think I'm trolling. I might exaggerate a little but my intention isn't to annoy or ? anyone off. I'm just saying let a ? post I don't want no problems its just fun and games for me.

yo wtf? Hillarious. This post alone made this thread worty reading.

Hillarious thread btw
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sixsicksins..has been killing ya'll cats in here...and HOT DAMN! you got some tig-o-bitties...if that's you in the picture
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entertaining thread salute on the ? as well.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    WTF ?????

How is this ? gonna hijack this thread !!!!

It's about me and how I'm a horrible white ? ...not your lame ass !!!!!

Bunny.....is that you?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man... you done went after 2 hackers in less than 24 hours.

and you want me to think it aint the way it look?

nah bruh, it had to be addressed.

? dont look right.. at all. fishy as ? yo.
    What in the blue ? ???? Lmao yo I'm done this ? broke character quick as ? .
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    What in the blue ? ???? Lmao yo I'm done this ? broke character quick as ? .

? went from "i'd slap you in the face" to "come on guys, just let me post in peace" in a matter of seconds.

Man yall full of ? I was trying to be humble and show respect to the I.C greats I wasn't backing down tho. Just giving respect where respect is due cause I'm new here thats what real ? do. but y'all want to take it as a sign of weakness and try to ? on me ok coo ? ALL YALL den.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJu8VUbcZebRYf5VB1zzengNYXPvYTCaJeBo-FI8IuDrYhNtNLLnCfmdc

You sound mad hurt...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... im not reading that ? .Cliff notes?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    =)) at the first few pages..

:-O at the character switching on the next few pages
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    So many feelings in here. Lame ass ?