Another Great Reason why ? Men should not raise children...

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Jewpac wrote: »
    Your explanation is not clear for a couple reasons.
    zombie wrote: »
    How is it ? at its core if a majority of them are not ? ? What is ? about them?

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

Those are only 2 cultures. The Russians descend from the Swedes, and they are one of the least ? countries out here right now. They are also orthodox, and got their religion from the Greeks. If your claims are true they are heavily influenced by two homosexual nations yet have retained none of the homosexuality. Why?

You do not understand what i am trying to tell you because you keep asking the same question

The russians are one of the least pro-? nations in europe because of the influence of non-european religion orthodox christianity is still christianity which means it's not a european religion.

So then why didn't they accept homosexuality when the government became anti-religion?

How is it ? at its core if a majority of them are not ? ? What is ? about them?

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and Africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the Greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

Those are only 2 cultures. The Russians descend from the Swedes, and they are one of the least ? countries out here right now. They are also orthodox, and got their religion from the Greeks. If your claims are true they are heavily influenced by two homosexual nations yet have retained none of the homosexuality. Why?

Only the adoption of non-European religion and has stopped the Greeks from ? little boys pedophila was part of Greek and roman culture.

The European is naturally sexually perverse.

Why is Israel so ? friendly when it is dominated by a non-European religion?

I would not characterize israel as ? friendly, the situatution in israel when it comes to ? issues is closer to america than it is to that of northern and western europe which are the only regions of the world i would call ? FRIENDLY

but anyway the jews in israel are largely of european extract. Ashkenazi which basically means they are white people with jewish ancestory which means they are prone to being ? homosexual anyway and many of these people while identifying with a religious background are not religious. For such a small nation israel has a high number of atheist and agnostics.

The soviet union was an aberration. The government was so oppressive of religion and homosexuality that if would be impossible to get true information about how the people of russia really felt about homosexuality during that time but we do know the homosexuality was outlawed.
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    America is ? friendly - a duck hunter almost lost his job because of it as evidence of this. This attitude has grown in recent years, but in the Western world there were prohibitions on homosexuality. Oscar Wilde was exiled for ? in England.

Homosexuality was much less accepted in America in previous centuries - yet the country is built on European religion.

And in Africa many of the most anti-? nations are followers of European religions.

There are a lot of cases where your clear and cut explanation does not seem to apply.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    America is ? friendly - a duck hunter almost lost his job because of it as evidence of this. This attitude has grown in recent years, but in the Western world there were prohibitions on homosexuality. Oscar Wilde was exiled for ? in England.

Homosexuality was much less accepted in America in previous centuries - yet the country is built on European religion.

And in Africa many of the most anti-? nations are followers of European religions.

There are a lot of cases where your clear and cut explanation does not seem to apply.

America is not quite ? friendly yet it's a cultural battle ground AND FOR THE LAST TIME christianity is not a european religion therefore if it is your claim that america was built on a european religion you are wrong.

EUROPEANS worshipped Odin, jupiter and nature that is their native religions
  • Jewpac
    Protestantism and Catholicism are not European?

Explain.
  • zombie
    Protestantism and Catholicism are not European?

Explain.

All the central aspects of those religions originate outside of europe from non-white people especially protestantism which is stripped of much of the paganism of catholicism, saint augustine was from africa and he wrote down much of catholic doctrine if anything catholicism is a syncretic religion
  • Jewpac
    If Catholicism originates from non-white people why are so many catholic and christian countries ? friendly?

i.e. Spain, Italy (Which has Moor ancestry), Argentina, Britain, Czech Republic (One of the few ? friendly Slavic countries), and South Africa
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    If Catholicism originates from non-white people why are so many catholic and christian countries ? friendly?

i.e. Spain, Italy (Which has Moor ancestry), Argentina, Britain, Czech Republic (One of the few ? friendly Slavic countries), and South Africa

I have been to south africa and it is far and i mean far from ? friendly ? out of here with that ? . they dislike ? a little less but then again south africa has one of the largest white populations in black africa so it's to be expected.

CHRISTIANITY originates from non-white people but like i told you already catholicism is a syncretic religion that means it's a clear mix of pagan and christian beliefs and those nations like spain, italy, britain etc etc have higher and growing number of atheist as each new generation becomes more and more irreligious which means they are moving away from religion concurrently they are getting more and more ? . but as of right now italy is not ? friendly and has one one the highest numbers of religious people in europe and some restrictions on homosexuality which only proves my point more

when white people become less religious meaning they move away from the african/eastern religions they become more and more ? because the white man is a natural ? .
  • Jewpac
    Catholicism is a branch of Christianity. Ergo.

I have been to south africa and it is far and i mean far from ? friendly ? out of here with that ? . they dislike ? a little less but then again south africa has one of the largest white populations in black africa so it's to be expected.

Compared to countries like Saudi Arabia, India and Nigeria it is quite ? friendly as far as the state is concerned.
    CHRISTIANITY originates from non-white people but like i told you already catholicism is a syncretic religion that means it's a clear mix of pagan and christian beliefs and those nations like spain, italy, britain etc etc have higher and growing number of atheist as each new generation becomes more and more irreligious which means they are moving away from religion concurrently they are getting more and more ? . but as of right now italy is not ? friendly and has one one the highest numbers of religious people in europe and some restrictions on homosexuality which only proves my point more

As for Italy being accepting of Homosexuality Pope Francis has publicly stated he supports ? marriage and a think tank found that 74% of Italians think society should accept homosexuals

when white people become less religious meaning they move away from the african/eastern religions they become more and more ? because the white man is a natural ? .

Then how do you explain the many instances of homosexuality that exist in countries that do not accept it? If being ? is so dependent on the influence of European Paganism why are there so many homosexuals in Africa and Asia?
  • zombie
    edited December 2013

Compared to countries like Saudi Arabia, India and Nigeria it is quite ? friendly as far as the state is concerned.

As for Italy being accepting of Homosexuality Pope Francis has publicly stated he supports ? marriage and a think tank found that 74% of Italians think society should accept homosexuals

Then how do you explain the many instances of homosexuality that exist in countries that do not accept it? If being ? is so dependent on the influence of European Paganism why are there so many homosexuals in Africa and Asia?

In arabia they ? ? just because they don't ? ? in s.a (and actually they do it's just not government policy like it is in arabia) that does not mean south africa is ? friendly, america is not even ? friendly. also the WHITE minority dominate the economy in S.A so them getting what they want on social issues despite what the average black south african would want is no big surprise.

When 74% of italian actually vote for that ? then you might have a point.

I NEVER SAID homosexuality was dependent on european paganism but you can conculde from my argument that european paganism tends to support homosexuality because the white man of himself is genetically speaking a natural ? and his native culture reflects his nature and his nature influences his culture.

I AM willing to believe that a large part homosexuality is a genetic mutation that is most prevalant among europeans but that can show up in other races. HOWEVER in other societies the numbers of these people with this sickness/mutation is never enough to culturally infest the society.
  • zombie
    when the white man move away from african/middle eastern religion he becomes a ?
    when they move toward paganism he becomes a ?
    when he moves toward atheism he becomes a ? .

when it comes to sex Only religion has kept the europeans from reverting back to their natural ways of being which are sexually perverse.
  • Jewpac
    edited December 2013

In arabia they ? ? just because they don't ? ? in s.a and actually they do it's just not government policy like it is in arabia. that does not mean south africa is ? friendly america is not even ? friendly also the WHITE minority dominate the economy in S.A so them getting they want on social issues despite what the average black south african would want is no big surprise.

They have Pride Parades in South Africa and it is one of the few that hosts them. It was also the first that had them. That is pretty ? friendly . Many anti-? countries would not let that fly.

If this sample is not representative then how can you blindly accept the data from the FRC samples offered up by the OP?

I NEVER SAID homosexuality was dependent on european paganism but you can conculde from my argument that european paganism tends to support homosexuality because the white man of himself is genetically speaking a natural ? and his native culture reflects his nature and his nature influences his culture.

How can you know that it is European Paganism to blame and not Liberalism?

I AM willing to believe that a large part homosexuality is a genetic mutation that is most prevalant among europeans but that can show up in other races. HOWEVER in other societies the numbers of these people with this sickness/mutation is never enough to culturally infest the society.

Do you have any numbers at all to substantiate your claim that there are fewer homosexuals?

• zombie

In arabia they ? ? just because they don't ? ? in s.a and actually they do it's just not government policy like it is in arabia. that does not mean south africa is ? friendly america is not even ? friendly also the WHITE minority dominate the economy in S.A so them getting they want on social issues despite what the average black south african would want is no big surprise.

They have Pride Parades in South Africa and it is one of the few that hosts them. It was also the first that had them. That is pretty ? friendly . Many anti-? countries would not let that fly.

If this sample is not representative then how can you blindly accept the data from the FRC samples offered up by the OP?

Do you have any numbers at all to substantiate your claim that there are fewer homosexuals?

i said i am willing to bet that's it's a genetic mutation which is a logical statement since ? now claim they were born this way and since the world's largest ? population is in europe or amongst european people my statement only makes sense. If you want the numbers of ? in the world and where they live look
    http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

all the nations with large or majority white populations accept homosexuality and that includes latin america only a few place in asia are the exception.

It's not simply european paganism that is to blame understand what i am telling you jew boy it's white people being what they are. The culture is just a reflection of the people and the people in turn reflect the culture. FDR and the people who supported the new deal were liberals for there time and they would never have supported anything ? back then. why?? because of the influence of religion. Without it liberal or conservative the european goes back to his sexually perverse ways.

PRIDE parades mean nothing when the majority of the population holds anti-? feelings and when in that society the white usually pro-? minority still run ? behind the scenes.
  • Jewpac
    edited December 2013

i said i am willing to bet that's it's a genetic mutation which is a logical statement since ? now claim they were born this way and since the world's largest ? population is in europe or amongst european people my statement only makes sense. If you want the numbers of ? in the world and where they live look
    http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

It is not a logical statement because the dominant theory right now is that it is in utero hormone exposure that makes one homosexual.

That site you link, which is the link I already used does not say what the ? population is. It only says how many people said that homosexuality should be accepted.

all the nations with large or majority white populations accept homosexuality and that includes latin america only a few place in asia are the exception.

Many of those same nations are also more liberal, wealthier, better educated and have better health care systems. What's your point?

because of the influence of religion. Without it liberal or conservative the european goes back to his sexually perverse ways.

That did not happen in Soviet Russia.

PRIDE parades mean nothing when the majority of the population holds anti-? feelings and when in that society the white usually pro-? minority still run ? behind the scenes.

Pride Parades reflect a level of acceptance where public displays of homosexuality are tolerated.

Your theory is too vague and does not explain all countries. Is it genetics or culture to blame? You say that it is genetics and that the culture is just a reflection of the genetics but the vast majority of people in these ? -friendly countries are not ? : their support comes from heterosexual liberals.

If homosexuality is a white thing then why are there so many homosexuals who are not white?

America is largely a Christian nation. 51.3% are Protestant and 23.9% are Catholic. Why is homosexuality becoming more accepted if the majority are still Religious?

How is it that only White people are inherently ? if 1) they do not have the same cultures nor the same histories, and do no support homosexuality in the same way 2) Most White people are not ? 3) Many Non-white people are homosexuals
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    @JEWPAC

White people have a genetic predisposition to homosexuality. THIS is a logical assumption because most ? people WHO DON'T HAVE A HISTORY OF BEING MOLESTED in the world are white. As a result the cultures of the nations were they have larger numbers tend to be accepting of homosexuality. Heterosexual liberals in these nation are still mostly white so therefore it makes sense that in these nations they support their homosexual citizens.

Once again let me say homosexuality is not just a white thing But WHITE PEOPLE have a genetic predisopsition to homosexuality that their culture supports. Homosexuality is becoming more accepted in america because irreligiousness is growing in america. SO WHAT you have is the environment/culture promoting the genetic tendencies of the people.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE to be ? the same way not all white people have green eyes but most people with green eyes are white. All europeans have similar cultures there is really very little serious variants in the foundations of modern european cultures, all the european nations fell under roman influences or under some form christain rulership. The christain foundation is cracking but the roman one is getting stronger.

Many non white people are ? but the ratio of whites who are either accepting of homosexuality or ? themselves is much higher. I told you already soviet russia was an outlier they oppressed both religion and homosexuality and south africa is controlled by white people lesbians are ? in attempts to changes their sexuality in south africa so you can just ? off with that example. China and south korea are just as wealthy if not more wealthy than many of those nations in europe AND THEY don't support faggotry like white dominated nations.

Heredity and genetic factors affects how hormones act in the human body.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    YOU WILL FIND THAT A LOT OF THE ? BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA WERE MOLESTED.
  • Jewpac
    @JEWPAC

White people have a genetic predisposition to homosexuality.

Do you have any evidence of this?
    THIS is a logical assumption because most ? people WHO DON'T HAVE A HISTORY OF BEING MOLESTED in the world are white.

Says who? In what study?
    As a result the cultures of the nations where they have larger numbers tend to be accepting of homosexuality. Heterosexual liberals in these nation are still mostly white so therefore it makes sense that in these nations they support their homosexual citizens.

Define large numbers. The most comprehensive look into homosexuality in the US found that it's around the 3.5% mark. That is a tiny minority.

Once again let me say homosexuality is not just a white thing But WHITE PEOPLE have a genetic predisopsition to homosexuality that their culture supports.

Any evidence to support that?
    Homosexuality is becoming more accepted in america because irreligiousness is growing in america. SO WHAT you have is the environment/culture promoting the genetic tendencies of the people.

You also have a growing liberalism along that same time line. How can you prove that it is the religion and not the political views that really determine how homophobic a country is?
    ALL WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE to be ? the same way not all white people have green eyes but most people with green eyes are white.

Can you prove this analogy to be accurate by providing some data indicating most homosexuals are white?
    All europeans have similar cultures there is really very little serious variants in the foundations of modern european cultures, all the european nations fell under roman influences or under some form christain rulership.

This is another thing that seems like a contradiction. Christianity is responsible for keeping homosexuality at bay because it is non-White in origin according to you. But at the same time European culture is very similar, sharing non-White religion, yet at the same time ? . Pick one.
    Many non white people are ? but the ratio of whites who are either accepting of homosexuality or ? themselves is much higher.

Accepting of homosexual may be correct - but the countries that are white and more accepting of ? are also wealthier, have higher educational standards, etc. These correlate strongly with liberal ideas - and the explanation as to why is actually evolutionary explained here
    I told you already soviet russia was an outlier they oppressed both religion and homosexuality

It is an odd situation but your theory should be able to account for it if it is to be reliable and applicable to the real world. It does not do so very well.
    South Africa is controlled by white people

Also more liberal.
    China and south korea are just as wealthy if not more wealthy than many of those nations in europe AND THEY don't support faggotry like white dominated nations.

They are wealthy but not very liberal, hence their refusal to accept ? .
    Heredity and genetic factors affects how hormones act in the human body.

As does environment. Regardless where are the numbers on how many homosexuals there are in white countries compared to non-white ones?
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    @jewpac

LIKE I TOLD YOU ALREADY LIBERALISM HAS nothing to do with it america was liberal under F.D.R and back then homosexuality was not accepted. Britian was once also liberal and richer but they did not accept ? .

while it's impossible to know exactly how many ? people are in the world we do know that many people who identify as ? in the world are white because most of the population of europe is white. So me saying whites have a predisposition to homosexuality makes sense as most of these people are in ? europe . ALSO The historical evidence points to whites being predisposed to being ? . because before the major influences of other people whites had no serious problem accepting homosexuality.

CHRISTIANITY IS A non white religion not according to me but according to it's holy text the vast majority of the bible is set outside of europe and the people in the bible are not europeans.

European culture before christainity was ? NOW it is LOSING it's christain aspects and as a result is becoming ? again. HOMOSEXUALITY was kept at bay when they accepted religion. you have to understand that european culture did not start with christainty.

If YOU WANT THE numbers of ? in europe vs those in asia or africa you will have to look at the demographics of nations in each continent. Which is unnecessary WHEN simple logic can deduce the fact that europe has the biggest population of self admitted ? in the world.
  • zombie
    RACE AND religion are the keys to a society accepting homosexuality or not, not liberalism or riches. In the past people were rich and liberal but did not accept it.
  • Jewpac
    1) FDR married a lesbian

2) Your theory fails to account for the fact White countries are more liberal, therefore more likely to have ? people admit their sexual preference. You can not equate the number of admitted homosexuals to the number of total homosexuals.

3) Most of the world's population is non-white. Logically most homosexuals are also non-white.

4) How has European culture reliably proven itself to be any more ? than other regions? If it is on the basis of history then Europeans have also historically been more intelligent, wealthier, and healthier than Africans.

History does not record the numbers. Without numbers the view is all speculation based on minor correlation.

5) There is a correlation between intelligence and religiousness, as well as liberalism and intelligence. Liberal Atheists on average score 12 points higher on IQ tests than conservative religious people. Can you prove that it is not an increase in intelligence that results in greater acceptance of ? ? And if so, then what specifically of the loss of religion results in greater acceptance of ? ?

6) I looked and can not find it. Non-western countries don't throw money in that area of research the same way we do.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    1) FDR married a lesbian

2) Your theory fails to account for the fact White countries are more liberal, therefore more likely to have ? people admit their sexual preference. You can not equate the number of admitted homosexuals to the number of total homosexuals.

3) Most of the world's population is non-white. Logically most homosexuals are also non-white.

4) How has European culture reliably proven itself to be any more ? than other regions? If it is on the basis of history then Europeans have also historically been more intelligent, wealthier, and healthier than Africans.

History does not record the numbers. Without numbers the view is all speculation based on minor correlation.

5) There is a correlation between intelligence and religiousness, as well as liberalism and intelligence. Liberal Atheists on average score 12 points higher on IQ tests than conservative religious people. Can you prove that it is not an increase in intelligence that results in greater acceptance of ? ? And if so, then what specifically of the loss of religion results in greater acceptance of ? ?

6) I looked and can not find it. Non-western countries don't throw money in that area of research the same way we do.

1) Eleanor roosevelt being a lesbian has nothing to do with the fact that THE public of her time did not support homosexuality but were also liberals so your theory that liberalism equals greater acceptance of homosexuality is wrong.

2) In my theory liberal politics has nothing at all to do with human sexuality.

3) most of the people who claim to be ? live in white majority nations.

4) Europeans have absolutly no history of being more intelligent than any one else what you have is a history of stealing technology from other people. you would have stayed in that dark age had you not took technology from the crusades History and cultural anthropology shows trends in human behavior and society.

5) Intelligence is not something that can be measured THERE are too many unknown variables and iq test are often biased and ? . To me Intelligence is learned knowledge applied creatively and you can't test that.

6) if there is no sure information then you cannot disprove me and all we can go on is the information that exist and that information point to whites having a greater ratio of ? when compared to the other regions and cultures in the world.

• Jewpac
    1) FDR married a lesbian

1) Eleanor roosevelt being a lesbian has nothing to do with the fact that THE public of her time did not support homosexuality but were also liberals so your theory that liberalism equals greater acceptance of homosexuality is wrong.

Liberalism is not a yes or no concept. It has gradation - there are degrees to liberalism, with the more liberal examples permitting greater liberties to citizens.

I know your theory does not account for it, and that is a weakness. It should be able to explain its role.

The total number of admitted homosexuals =/= the total number of all homosexuals. This jump in logic has no basis.

Look at this in a sequential order:

i) All countries have homosexuals
    ii) White countries have more open homosexuals
    c) White countries have more homosexuals

There a missing premise. Can you account for that?

4) Europeans have absolutly no history of being more intelligent than any one else what you have is a history of stealing technology from other people. you would have stayed in that dark age had you not took technology form the crusades History and cultural anthropology shows trends in human behavior and society.

They dominated other nations, most notably undeveloped and primitive non-White ones, with superior technology and quicker development.
    5) Intelligence is not something that can be measured THERE are too many unknown variables and iq test are often biased and ? . To me Intelligence is learned knowledge applied creatively and you can't test that.

There are 9 different intelligences, but they can be each measured with some level of accuracy. Of course IQ only really measures for 3 of them so it is an incomplete evaluation when determining someone's overall intelligence. It does show dominance in some areas of intelligence though. Can you prove that it is not an improvement in Verbal, Logical and Visual intelligences, which correlate with Atheism, that is not responsible for greater acceptance of homosexuality? These variables occur at the same time, so if you say it is religion is the answer then you should be able to support the claim, or at least show why it is not greater intelligence that facilitates a more ? -friendly culture.
    6) if there is no sure information then you cannot disprove me and all we can go on is the information that exist and that information point to whites having a greater ratio of ? when compared to the other regions and cultures in the world.

Well you have still not accounted for all of the uncertainties and contradictions I've noted. If you can clear them up the theory actually has merit. You have the correlations, but those alone are not strong enough to make the conclusion you are drawing because there are other variables to be accounted for.

Yes White and Atheism occur together. Yes Atheism and acceptance of homosexuality do occur together. I agree on those. But so do Liberalism and atheism. Can you at all show that it is for sure atheism that is the cause, and not liberalism? The variables occur at the same time - until you can prove that it is not rational to conclude atheism as a sole cause but rather a contributor to liberalism.

I showed that Atheism can not be the only cause of ? acceptance with the example of Russia. To beat a dead horse they were anti-religion yet anti-? . Funny enough they were not very liberal.

I think the weakest link in the theory is when you claim Whites have a greater ratio of homosexuals.

The total number of admitted homosexuals =/= the total number of all homosexuals. This jump in logic has no basis.

There is only a trend of more admitted homosexuals being White.
  • zombie
    1) FDR married a lesbian

Liberalism is not a yes or no concept. It has gradation - there are degrees to liberalism, with the more liberal examples permitting greater liberties to citizens.

I know your theory does not account for it, and that is a weakness. It should be able to explain its role.

Look at this in a sequential order:

i) All countries have homosexuals
    ii) White countries have more open homosexuals
    c) White countries have more homosexuals

There a missing premise. Can you account for that?

4) Europeans have absolutly no history of being more intelligent than any one else what you have is a history of stealing technology from other people. you would have stayed in that dark age had you not took technology form the crusades History and cultural anthropology shows trends in human behavior and society.

They dominated other nations, most notably undeveloped and primitive non-White ones, with superior technology and quicker development.

There are 9 different intelligences, but they can be each measured with some level of accuracy. Of course IQ only really measures for 3 of them so it is an incomplete evaluation when determining someone's overall intelligence. It does show dominance in some areas of intelligence though. Can you prove that it is not an improvement in Verbal, Logical and Visual intelligences, which correlate with Atheism, that is not responsible for greater acceptance of homosexuality? These variables occur at the same time, so if you say it is religion is the answer then you should be able to support the claim, or at least show why it is not greater intelligence that facilitates a more ? -friendly culture.

Well you have still not accounted for all of the uncertainties and contradictions I've noted. If you can clear them up the theory actually has merit. You have the correlations, but those alone are not strong enough to make the conclusion you are drawing because there are other variables to be accounted for.

Yes White and Atheism occur together. Yes Atheism and acceptance of homosexuality do occur together. I agree on those. But so do Liberalism and atheism. Can you at all show that it is for sure atheism that is the cause, and not liberalism? The variables occur at the same time - until you can prove that it is not rational to conclude atheism as a sole cause but rather a contributor to liberalism.

I showed that Atheism can not be the only cause of ? acceptance with the example of Russia. To beat a dead horse they were anti-religion yet anti-? . Funny enough they were not very liberal.

I think the weakest link in the theory is when you claim Whites have a greater ratio of homosexuals.

There is only a trend of more admitted homosexuals being White.

My theory does not account for political liberalism and that is no weakness because politics has nothing to do with human sexuality. It makes no difference what the political/economic system is they have no role in human sexuality

EUROPEANs DOMINATED other peoples but that does not mean they were smarter in fact often it is the primitive society that eventually militarilly over takes the more advanced. example the mongols did this to china and the germans did this to rome.

I don't believe that intelligence can be measured period and if there are 9 different intelligences you would have to know how they influence the individual and the society. there are too many variables to make any conclusions about the effect greater intelligence would have on a peoples acceptance of atheism religion or homosexuality.

You still misunderstand me, atheism or liberalism don't cause homosexuality like i keep telling you the white man is a natural ? . before liberalism the white man was a ? before atheism gained a foothold the white man was a ? . and his nations that existed without religion were supportive of homosexuality to a much greater degree than anyone else and the only thing that abates his love for homosexuality is non white religion.

You keep bring up soviet russia but it is an outlier it was such an oppressive society that you cannot really compare it to any other nation. If your only example is soviet russia, a nation that did not last long then your argument is weak.

whites do have a greater number of ? because most of the people who identify as ? are in europe and self identification is the only way to prove if someone is ? or not. and we don''t have enough info on other nations SO WE HAVE TO USE WHAT WE HAVE.
  • zombie
    there are no contradictions in my theory really all i am saying is that all the information from european history and society point to europeans being prone to being homosexuals more than any other people.

and only their acceptance of african/middle eastern religion changes there socities natural proclivities toward the sexually perverse.

• Jewpac
    I keep using Russia because I studied Russia extensively. It is the most accessible apriori example I have, and you keep writing it off without even trying to account for it. I knew it was an odd case when I brought it up, that's why I did it. I wanted to see how your view would handle it and account for it. If your theory is going to be accepted by myself it should at least have a good explanation for Russia.

If you keep referring to homosexuals as ? it becomes apparent you have a negative view of them and a clear bias. It detracts from your rationale a bit.

Can you prove why White people are natural homosexuals? Only 3.5% of the United States is admittedly ? , and many are non-White. So please explain how you can argue that the White man is inherently homosexual.

The information you have is not good enough to make such a sweeping allegation. Not yet at least. Sample sizes never include entire nations. Even Census Data is left unanswered by some. Going off what you have stated there are gaps in your theory. You have good links, but not enough to conclude that homosexuality is a cracka thing.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the level of defense and dismissal is telling in this thread. Sometimes kats need to be honest with themselves on why they bat so hard for the team they are batting for...