co-sing of the day

i'll have to co sign the co sign.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We want proof .. no more opinions.
    We know you know how to post vids.

Aside from the Song's others posted in this thread & Nastradamus the Song i have not heard Nas Sing on any other Song's

So he made 10 solo Album's and he Sung on about 3 Song's lmao
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    First you say Nas dont sing, then we post video of Nas singing/harmonizing and it's "he's horrible", it's obvious to anyone why he doesn't do it often and that's because it's not really his style and the few times he did it he pulled it off decently enough. Eminem is also pretty decent at harmonizing as well.

Ok so y'all posted a few Song's of Nas Singing this is an Artist that has 10 Album's so my point is not only does he not Sing 99% of the time he is also extremlley bad at it in the Song's posted

Artists like Eminem, ZRO, Bobby Ray, Drake, Kid Cudi and others Sing the Hook's on almost every Song they do & Sing featuring on other Rappers Song's
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »

Artists like Eminem, ZRO, Bobby Ray, Drake, Kid Cudi and others Sing the Hook's on almost every Song they do & Sing featuring on other Rappers Song's

• ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »

50 Cent does Sing on Hook's but listening to his Album's he doesn't Sing nearly half as much as the Artists i mentioned cos he doesn't Song on every Song on his Album's

Also 50 Cent most the time get's people to Sing the Hook's for him like Justin Timberlake, Joe, Nate Dogg, Olivia, Robin Thicke etc

The Artists i mentioned Sing on every Hook while Eminem has made Song's where it's just him Singing no Rapping at all like Hailie's Song from The Eminem Show
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ok so y'all posted a few Song's of Nas Singing this is an Artist that has 10 Album's so my point is not only does he not Sing 99% of the time he is also extremlley bad at it in the Song's posted

Well I wouldn't expect Nas to sing 99% of the time considering that he is a rapper. But the times he harmonized he did a good job. However you're entitled to your opinion but your displeasure about people ranking Nas ahead of Eminem is clouding your judgment.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Another point is 50 Cent actually Harmonizes he doesn't Sing all out he is similar to Nelly as far as Harmonizing

Eminem, ZRO, Bone Thug's, Devin The Dude, Kid Cudi and so on actually Sing all out and hit Notes

Apart from Singing on Hook's and Singing full Song's Eminem has a Melodic Singing/Rapping type of Flow as well
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I wouldn't expect Nas to sing 99% of the time considering that he is a rapper. But the times he harmonized he did a good job. However you're entitled to your opinion but your displeasure about people ranking Nas ahead of Eminem is clouding your judgment.

I definitley am a fan of both Artists, i own Album's from both of them

Just in my personal opinion a lotta Nas Album lack replay value and are quite boring even though Illmatic is great and classic

But i listen to Eminem's classics like The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show alot to this day with out skipping any Song's
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Em sold more records
    Em has a better catalog
    Em has more influence
    Em has a better impact
    Em did not get extorted by his baby moms
    Ems adversary did not pipe his baby moms
    Em is a boss with his own label
    Em is still relevant
    Em get's radio play
    Em is more respected by his peers
    Em won
    Nas lost
    Em>>>Nas

End/
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Illmatic > anything by eminem
    /thread.
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I definitley am a fan of both Artists, i own Album's from both of them

Just in my personal opinion a lotta Nas Album lack replay value and are quite boring even though Illmatic is great and classic

But i listen to Eminem's classics like The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem Show alot to this day with out skipping any Song's

You may like both artist but lets keep it a 100, it irks you that people rank Nas ahead of Em, speak the truth and shame the devil.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But Eminem offers me a package as a consumer others don't

He's Write a catchy Hook, Sing the Hook with emotion

He'll Write & Rap about personal topics i can relate to like growing up poor and broke, being a parent, relationship troubles and so on but use a Melodic Flow and Rap about those deep topics using Multi Syllables and top notch Lyricism but having emotion on the Song's

He Produces the Beat's on his Album's from his first 3 Album's to Song's like Lose Yourself & Produces epic Album's like Cheers for Obie Trice & epic Song's like Renegade for Jay Z

He Mixres his records

He actually Rap's and Sing's about real life experiences i as a fan do want an Artist to have experienced what they say in their Music

And the bonus is he can make charismatic Song's with humor too entertaining the listeners
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You may like both artist but lets keep it a 100, it irks you that people rank Nas ahead of Em, speak the truth and shame the devil.

Actually majority of people in the real world and the interner rate Eminem Album's ahead of Nas and rate Eminem higher then Nas

I think it actually irkes you Eminem has sold the highest and is rated as one of the greatest ever
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Actually majority of people in the real world and the interner rate Eminem Album's ahead of Nas and rate Eminem higher then Nas

I think it actually irkes you Eminem has sold the highest and is rated as one of the greatest ever

Well I guess the IC is the only site where the majority thinks Nas>>Eminem. I guess the east coast is the only place that thinks Nas>>Em. I guess in the UK it's Em>>Nas
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I guess the IC is the only site where the majority thinks Nas>>Eminem.

Uhh majority of people registred on here haven't said anything lol

Nas stan's got butt hurt lol
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Em sold more records
    Em has a better catalog
    Em has more influence
    Em has a better impact
    Em did not get extorted by his baby moms
    Ems adversary did not pipe his baby moms
    Em is a boss with his own label
    Em is still relevant
    Em get's radio play
    Em is more respected by his peers
    Em won
    Nas lost
    Em>>>Nas

End/

/fail

If you asked Eminem Nas is better than him
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @ jamaica,come to Maryland and I guarantee you that you will here people say Em>>>Nas.I can not even recall the last time I heard somebody mention Nas name when talking about the best.It's been since Stillmatic I think.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    /fail

If you asked Eminem Nas is better than him

Well Em is in Recovery so I would not put to much credit into what a person who suffers from mental breakdowns say.
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Uhh majority of people registred on here haven't said anything lol

Nas stan's got butt hurt lol

Well whenever there is a Nas vs Eminem thread who is always winning in the polls, Em or Nas?
    @ jamaica,come to Maryland and I guarantee you that you will here people say Em>>>Nas.I can not even recall the last time I heard somebody mention Nas name when talking about the best.It's been since Stillmatic I think.

Well I guess we can add Maryland to places that thinks Eminem>>Nas.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options

Same in my city

Some of the most Urban grimey hustlers here don't listen to Nas at all

No one is going around bumping Nas Music like that in the hood or the suburbs or in the clubs or in the whip

Nas has his ? millitant internet fan's really

Nas is good

Eminem is the greatest
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Someone says everyone in Maryland bumps Eminem but doesn't even mention Nas

And a posters then insults Maryland talking about it's STD & crime rates

And people got the nerve to call Eminem fan's 'stan's'

SMH

The truth hurts sometimes i guess cos most cities probably listen to Eminem more then others, he is the highest selling Artist of the decade and has had many number One Song's

Fact's>>>>>>>>opinion/preferance
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

I've seen him in a lot of Top 5's .. Top 5 DOA list ..
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Maryland is a horrible place filled with crime, std's, and ? ignorance. ? what people think there.
    There was a time when a ? ? was their biggest celeb.

You just described 90% of America and you miss me with that ? ? .You talking about a friend of yours?
  • ShadyTeam
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've seen him in a lot of Top 5's .. Top 5 DOA list ..

Exactly most people in the real world are Eminem fan's
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shady I wonder about you sometimes.... but in relevance of the thread Nas>>>>>>Eminem