BREAK OUT DA TAP SHOES AND DA SHOE SHINE FOLKS!!! LAAWDY LAAWDY GOOD LAAAWD!!!

2»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Kat wrote: »
    wtf @ that spoiler.
    Queengivebiz caught feelings LIKE A ? !(like usual) simply because I addressed his love of fat white girls(hey, if you like fat girls, you like fat girls). Then he had a flashback to when he was being bullied in high school and started ? with my threads/post and banning me for nothing. @ThatDamnJay checked him and now he clicks negative reactions on all my post and cosigns/ethers/g.o.a.ts/lol the few people on here who don't like me. The ? stuff is just a lame attempt at him trying to "get back at me". It was for saying the sloppy fat white girl he had in his avi FOR YEARS
    344f985.png
    was a sloppy fat white girl and is only sexy to him and a select few. He finally changed his avi and then he started to say my avi looked like the ? bear(yeah I know, lame!!!).

Most of the people that have an issue with me are ? (peezy jenkins), only children who want all the attention who have diva like tendencies, wack ass failed wannabe rappers(peezy jenkins/H-RAP), and just flat out emotionally unstable people with mod powers. Peezy jenkins has been furious with me for a minute now because I said gucci mane is ? and jeezy >>>. He really started stalking me after he tried to clown the bay area and I told him that Mississippi doesn't even have a hip hop scene. Bunch of squares banning together to take down one real ? , smh.

That is all.
    S2J wrote: »
    I saw this comin. Dude was tip toein the line for a minute. With that 'my white friends have pulled guns for me' comment.
    Bet he a white girl chaser and most of his friends is white. Probably rocks skinny jeans too. Basically what I'm saying is, he shows all the signs of a "token black". I would love see him around his parents and grandparents when his white friends say ? .

[img][/img]dzh1kp.jpg

being accused of being a ? >>>
    Stepin-Fetchit-and-Will-Rogers.jpg

(no ? ) (no house ? ).

I can't believe how y'all crucified my lil ? shencho the mc. But y'all let this clown breath?????????
    original.gif
    Yo, grip, Real talk, you aint gone make it my ? . Just go get a job like errrbody else(no diss).
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    [img]http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m04c45f5/Emmano_The_Young_Bronco_Diry_Of_A_Real_? -front-large.jpg[/img]
    241p449.jpg
    107qv89.jpg

My people, it's time for us to cut out the true cancer of our race. The more we don't address it the worse it gets.IT'S ? KILLING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    womp womp WOOOMMPP