Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    easily top 10, there's so many good pgs so top 10 is damn near elite still
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyrie ? on Wall...
    saw them in the preseason... Wall dont have that that killer instinct...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme Wall over Irving, better passer, defender, better in transition. Irving got the 3-ball over Wall, but he's even been a low % shooter this year...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His team is 20-5. Of course he's in the all star game. He's damn near an MVP candidate
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On second thought, he ain't a all star

Too deep, dnt see him getting in
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyrie is the best player on his team, so the entire weight of the team is carried on his back. Kyrie is the franchise player. Lillard is another piece to the puzzle, and the 2nd best player on his team. A distant 2nd at that. Y'all have to learn how to keep ? in context.

Also, don't bring up stats for this year and act like it's official. The season is only a 3rd of the way finished.
  • S2J
    Coaches n players vote for reserves. They reward winners. Its very rare that wining teams dotn at least get 2, let alone THE winningest team in the NBA.

I promise this is not a debate outside of the IC.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Coaches n players vote for reserves. They reward winners. Its very rare that wining teams dotn at least get 2, let alone THE winningest team in the NBA.

I promise this is not a debate outside of the IC.

You saying Stephen Curry ain't gon make the All-Star team this year after not making it last year?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    there are winning teams that end up with a snub all the time
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    His team is 20-5. Of course he's in the all star game. He's damn near an MVP candidate

Relax there. Aldridge is a more suitable MVP candidiate with his play and dominance this season. Keep the trolling to a minimum here.
  • one_manshow
    R.D. wrote: »
    On second thought, he ain't a all star

Too deep, dnt see him getting in

Who do you have making it over him? Kobe may not play so there might be a vacancy there for a guard.
  • one_manshow
    Kyrie is the best player on his team, so the entire weight of the team is carried on his back. Kyrie is the franchise player. Lillard is another piece to the puzzle, and the 2nd best player on his team. A distant 2nd at that. Y'all have to learn how to keep ? in context.

Also, don't bring up stats for this year and act like it's official. The season is only a 3rd of the way finished.

Name me the PG Portland had before drafting him and tell me what he's doing to help his current team? *waits for response and for u to google it*

Dame wasn't a top 5 pick in the draft. He led the league in mins as a rookie last season with no back up PG yet still put up good stats. There are games where LMA struggles and he becomes the 2nd option where Lillard takes over so the whole distant #2 option is void. Kyrie has a support system in Cleveland he hasn't grasped the whole concept of team bball. Check his shot slection it will tell you a lot.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Lillard
    1b. Wall
    3. Irving
    4. Lawson
    5. Holiday

This, wall has been more efficient nd a betta playmaker then kyrie dis year, while kyrie has had some huge scorin outburst, hes underachieved wit dis roster nd presses a lor too much at times
  • S2J
    edited December 2013
    Here's the 2013 West Squad. Not many changes for 2014 imo, and i have Lillard as 1 of them

Kevin Durant
    Blake Griffin (Clippers)
    Dwight Howard (Lakers-Rockets)
    Kobe Bryant (Lakers) Curry
    Chris Paul (Clippers)

3 F-C
    LaMarcus Aldridge (Trail Blazers)
    David Lee (Warriors) Kevin Love
    Tim Duncan (Spurs) Anthony Davis or Dirk or David Lee

3 G's
    James Harden (Rockets)
    Tony Parker (Spurs)
    Russell Westbrook (Thunder)

1 Any Position
    Zach Randolph (Grizzlies) Damion Lillard or Dirk, or David Lee

GS is barely .500 so i dnt think they'll get 2. Anthony Davis from a losin squad wont get in ahead of him. So I think Lillard will make it.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh Duncan is playing his best ball in a while
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    i wouldnt say its better than ad, lee, or dirk tho, duncan will prolly still get in regardless
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lillard while playing better head to head against certain guys (like Kyrie Irving a week ago) and being key in beating the Pacers a few weeks agi I think I cant put him above Irving yet until the end of the season because right now he's also benefitting from playing on a very talented team also.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody wanna see Tim Duncan in a All-Star game. Definitely, nobody in New Orleans.
  • one_manshow
    Struggled against CP3 tonight couldn't stay in front of him at all. Stotts had to put Batum on him late in the game. His defense needs to improve even though CP3 best PG in the game.
  • FAN13
    FAN13 Members Posts: 18
    He's def top ten. NO DOUBT
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i live on the east coast i never get to see what the kid is about